VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï
¥»°Q½×°Ï¬° Visual Foxpro ·R¥ÎªÌ¸gÅç¥æ¬yªº¦a¤è, ½Ð¦h¦h§Q¥Î"·j´M"ªº¥\¯à, ¥ý¬d¬Ý¬Ý¦³µL«e¨Ò¥i´`, ¦pªGÁÙ¦³¤£À´ªº¦Aµo°Ý. ³¡¥÷¥DÃD¦³ªþ¥[ÀÉ®×, ¶·¥ýµù¥U¦¨¬°ªÀ°Ï©~¥Á¤~¥i¥H¤U¸ü.

±`¨£°ÝÃD±`¨£°ÝÃD   ·j´M·j´M   ·|­û¦Cªí·|­û¦Cªí   ·|­û¸s²Õ·|­û¸s²Õ   ·|­ûµù¥U·|­ûµù¥U 
 ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ   µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§   µn¤Jµn¤J

[½Ķ] Chm For VFP9 Beta Release
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  ¤U¤@­¶

µoªí·s¥DÃD   ¦^ÂÐ¥DÃD    VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ -> VFP °Q½×°Ï
¤W¤@½g¥DÃD :: ¤U¤@½g¥DÃD  
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
¦¶¨|¿³

µù¥U®É¶¡: 2003-08-25
¤å³¹: 661
¨Ó¦Û: ¥x¤¤¥«¤j¨½°Ï

²Ä 136 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤Q¤@¤ë 17, 2004 11:26 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ªº¸ê®Æ¿ï¨ú

¦b³W¹º³W¹º¦nÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤§«á¡A¥²¶·¿ï¨ú¦b¶}µoÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®É©Ò»Ýªº¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡C±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ªº [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ±N¸ê®Æ®w©M¸ê®Æªí®æ¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©M±M®×¤¤¡C

¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¥[¤J¸ê®Æ

¦pªG±z¤w¸g¦³¬J¦sªº¸ê®Æ¡A¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A±N¥i¥Îªº¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ®w¤¤ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡A¦Ó«Ø¥ßÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¡C·í±z«ü©w¸ê®Æªí®æ¤§«á¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ´N·|¦b¦hµ§½s¿è±±¨î¶µ¤¤Åã¥Ü¥¦¡A¨Ã¥B·Ç³Æ«Ø¥ß¸Ó¸ê®Æªí®æªºªí³æ©M³øªí¡C³o®É­Ô¡A±z¥u¬O¿ï¨ú¤F­n¥]§tªº¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡C¥²¶·µ¥±z¿ï¨ú [²£¥Í] «ö¶s¤§«á¡A¥¦­Ì¤~·|¯u¥¿¦a¥[¤J®Ø¬[¤¤¡C¦pªG±z¥u·Q¥[¤J¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡A¦ý¤£·Q­n·sªºªí³æ©Î³øªí¡A½Ð¨ú®ø®Ö¨ú¸ê®Æªí®æ¿é¤J¶µ®Çªº¿ï¶µ¡C¦pªG·í±z«ö¤@¤U [²£¥Í] «ö¶s®É¡A¬Y­Óªí³æ©Î³øªí®Ö¨ú¤è¶ô¤w¦³¼Ð¥Ü¡A¾A·íªººëÆF´N·|«Ø¥ß¸Ó¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½ªº·s¤å¥ó¡C±z¥i¥H±q¤£¥i¿é¤Jªº [¼Ë¦¡] ¤U©Ô¦¡¦C¥Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú³o¨Ç¤å¥óªºµøı¤Æ¼Ë¦¡¡C

±z¥i¥Hµy«á¦b [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ªº [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ©Î [³øªí] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤½s¿è³o¨Ç¤å¥ó¡C¦pªG¦b [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¦hµ§½s¿è±±¨î¶µ¤¤¤w¸g¦C¥X¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡A¦Ó±z«ö¤@¤U [½T©w] «ö¶s­nµ²§ô [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]¡AVisual FoxPro «K·|´£¥Ü±z±N¸ê®Æªí®æ¡Bªí³æ©M³øªí¥[¤J¨ì±M®×©MÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡C«ö¤@¤U [²£¥Í] «ö¶s«K·|°õ¦æ¦P¼Ëªº¥\¯à¡C

¥Ñ [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ©Ò²£¥Íªº¤å¥ó·|¥]§t¿ï©w¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½ªº©Ò¦³Äæ¦ì¡C¦pªG±z·Q¹ï¤å¥ó°t¸m¨ã¦³§ó¦h±±¨îÅv¡A½Ðª½±µ±q [ºëÆF] ¥\¯àªí°õ¦æ [ªí³æºëÆF] ©Î [³øªíºëÆF]¡A¨Ã¦b [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ©Î [³øªí] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¥[¤J·s«Ø¥ßªº¤å¥ó¡C±z¤]¥i¥H±q [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤¥[¤J©Î½s¿èªí³æ©Î³øªí¡C

·í±z¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¥[¤J¸ê®Æ®É¡A¥¦¦b±M®×¤¤·|³Q¼Ð¥Ü¬° [¤w±Æ°£]¡Aªí¥Ü¥¦¤£­­©w©ó«Ø¥ßªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡½d³ò¤º¡C¦p¦¹¤@¨Ó¡A¥iÅý±z½s¿è¥[¤Jªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¡C«Ø¥ß¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¬O°ßŪªº¡AµLªk¥[¥H½s¿è¡C ¦pªG±z·Q¦b±M®×¤¤¥]¬A¸ê®Æªí®æ¡A¨Ï¥¦Åܦ¨°ßŪ (¨Ò¦p¡A¤£·|Åܧó¸ê®Æªº¯S®í¬d¾\ªí)¡A½Ð¦b [±M®×ºÞ²z­û] ¤¤ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¤W«ö¤@¤U·Æ¹«¥kÁä¡A¦A¿ï¨ú [¥]§t] ¥\¯àªí¶µ¥Ø¡C

¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅҫإ߸ê®Æ

±z¤]¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¤Wªº [¸ê®Æ®wºëÆF] ©Î [¸ê®Æªí®æºëÆF] «ö¶s¡A«Ø¥ß·sªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¡A¨Ã¥[¤J¨ì±M®×©MÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡C³o¨ÇºëÆF·|¬°±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A¦b¾A·íªº¸ê®Æ§¨ùثإ߷sªº¸ê®Æµ²ºc¡A¨ÃÅý±z¯à°÷¥H¥ý«e°Q½×¹L¦P¤@­Óªº¤è¦¡²£¥Í·sªº¤å¥ó¡C

[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ©Ò«Ø¥ßªº°ò¥»¤å¥ó¥]§t¥L­Ì§@¬°®Ú¾Úªº©Ò¦³¸ê®Æªí®æªº¨C­ÓÄæ¦ì¡C³o¨Ç¤å¥ó¹ï©ó°ò¥»¸ê®Æ¿é¤J©M³øªí·¥¬°¦³¥Î¡A¦ý±z©Î³\·|¬°¤FÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¨ä¥L¿W¯Sªº¥Øªº¦Ó«Ø¥ß¤å¥ó¡C[ªí³æºëÆF] ©M [³øªíºëÆF] ´£¨Ñ§ó¤jªº¼u©Ê¡A¦Ó [¤¸¥ó³¯¦C®w] ©Òªþªº°ò¥»Ãþ§O¤]·|¬°ªí³æ©M³øªí´£¨Ñ¨ä¥Lªº¥\¯à¡C

·j´M¸ê®Æ

¦pªG±z¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A±N¸ê®Æ¤Î¤å¥ó¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡A´N·|¦Û°Ê³B²z¸ê®Æªº³sµ²¡CµM¦Ó¡A¦pªG±z­n¥H¤â°Ê¤è¦¡½s¼g¤å¥óµ{¦¡¥H³sµ²¸ê®Æ¡A¦Ó»Ý­nÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[³B²z¸ê®Æ¸ô®|Âà´«¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] «K·|¦b [¶i¶¥] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤W´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó [¹w³]ªº¸ê®Æ¥Ø¿ý] ¿ï¶µ¡C¨Ï¥Î³o­Ó³]©w´N¥i¥H«ü©w¥]§t¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½ªº¸ê®Æ§¨¡A¥H´£¨Ñ³o­Ó¸ê®Æªº¥¿½T¸ô®|¸ê°T¡C

¶×¤J¸ê®Æ

¹ï©ó³\¦hÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¦Ó¨¥¡A¥i¯à±z¤w¸g¦³·Q­n¨Ï¥Îªº¸ê®Æ¡A¦ý³o¨Ç¸ê®Æªº®æ¦¡¤£¤@©w¬O¥¿½Tªº¡C¥¦¥i¯à¬O¯Â¤å¦r©Î¸Õºâªí®æ¦¡¡C¦b³o¨Ç±¡ªp¤U¡A±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [¶×¤JºëÆF]¡A±N¸ê®Æ²¾´Ó¨ì FoxPro ¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¡AµM«á´N¥i¥H»´©ö¦a±N³o¨Ç¸ê®Æªí®æ¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡C

¤W²¾¸ê®Æ

Visual FoxPro ¤¤¥]¬A¸ê®Æ [¤W²¾ºëÆF]¡A¥iÅý±z±N FoxPro ¸ê®Æ²¾¨ì SQL Server ¸ê®Æ®w¤¤¡C¦pªGÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº»Ý¨D¥²¶·¨Ï¥Î¨ì³o¨Ç¸ê®Æ®w¡A±z¥i¥H»´©ö¦a²¾´Ó¬J¦sªº¸ê®Æ¡A¦Ó¤´¨ÏÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡«O«ù­ìª¬¡C

[SQL Server ¤W²¾ºëÆF] ¥iÅý±z¦b¸ê®Æªí®æ¤W«Ø¥ß»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ¶°¡C¦pªG¿ï¨ú³o­Ó¿ï¶µ¡A¸ê®Æ®w¤¤ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ±NÅܦ¨»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ¶°¡C¥Ñ©óÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤ªº¤å¥ó (ªí³æ©Î³øªí) ¥u»P¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¦WºÙ³sµ²¡A¦]¦¹±z¤´µM¥i¥H°õ¦æÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A¥u¬O¨Ï¥Îªº¸ê®Æ±N¬O SQL Server ªº¸ê®Æ¡A¦Ó¤£¬O FoxPro ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¡C

¦pªG±z¦³¬J¦sªº SQL Server ¸ê®Æ¡A·Q­n¥Î©óÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡A¥i¥H»´©ö¦a³]©w¥]§t«ü¦V³o¨Ç¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½ªº»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ¶°ªº Visual FoxPro ¸ê®Æ®w¡CÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[·|±N³o¨Ç¸ê®Æ¶°·í¦¨¹³­ì©lªº FoxPro ¸ê®Æªí®æ¤@¯ë¤©¥H³B²z¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T
«Ø¥ß¨ã¦³ [À³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[] ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ºÞ²z¤å¥ó

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
­ì¤å¡G

Data Selection with Application Builder

After you plan your application, you need to select the data sources you need in developing your application. You can use the Application Builder Data Tab, Application Builder to add databases and tables to your application and project.

Adding Data Using the Data Tab

If you already have existing data, you can use the Data tab to create a data environment for your application by adding free tables or tables from a database to the application. As soon as you specify a table, the Application Builder displays it in the grid and prepares to create both a form and a report for the table. At this point, you have selected only which data sources to include. They are not actually added to the framework until you select the Generate button. If you want to add only the data source and not have new forms or reports, uncheck the options next to the table entry. If you have a form or report check box marked when you click the Generate button, the appropriate wizard creates a new document for that datasource. You can select a visual style for these documents from the Style drop-down lists.

You can later edit these documents in the Form tab or Report tab of the Application Builder. If you have datasources listed in the Data tab grid and you click the OK button to exit the Application Builder, Visual FoxPro prompts you to add the tables, forms and reports to your project and application. Clicking the Generate button performs the same function.

The documents generated by the Application Builder contain all the fields for the selected datasource. If you want more control over the layout of your document, run the Form Wizard or Report Wizard directly from the Wizards menu and add the newly created document in the Form tab or Report tab. You can also add or edit forms or reports from the Application Builder.

When you use the Application Builder to add data, it is marked in the project as Excluded, meaning that it is not bound into the built application. This enables you to edit the added table. A table built into an application is read-only and cannot be edited. If you want to include a table in the project and thereby make it read-only (for example, a special lookup table where data will not change), right-click on the table in the Project Manager, and select the Include menu item.

Creating Data Using the Data Tab

You can also use the Database Wizard or the Database Wizard buttons on the Data tab to create new tables to add to the project and application. These wizards create new data structures for your application in the appropriate data folder and allow you to generate new documents in the same manner discussed previously.

The basic documents that the Application Builder creates contain all fields in the tables on which they are based. These documents are excellent for basic data input and reporting, but you might want to create documents for other unique purposes in your application. The Form Wizard and Report Wizard offer more flexibility and the foundation classes included with the Component Gallery offer added functionality to forms and reports.

Locating Data

If you use the Application Builder to add data and documents to your application, data-binding is handled automatically. The Application Builder does, however, offer a Default Data Directory option on the Advanced Tab, Application Builder if you are manually coding documents to bind to data and need the application framework to handle data path resolution. Use this setting to specify a folder that contains your datasources to provide appropriate path information for this data.

Importing Data

With many applications, you may already have data that you wish to use, but it's not necessarily in the proper format. It might be in plain text or spreadsheet format. In these cases, you can use the Import Wizard to migrate your data into FoxPro tables. You can then easily add these tables to your application.

Upsizing Data

Visual FoxPro includes an upsizing wizard that allows you to move your FoxPro data to a SQL Server database. If the demands of your application require use of one of these databases, you can easily migrate your existing data and still keep the application intact.

The SQL Server Upsizing Wizard allows you to Create remote views on tables. If you select this option, the tables in your database will be changed to remote views. Since the documents (forms or reports) in your application are bound solely to the datasource name, you can still run your application, but the data being used will be SQL Server data instead of FoxPro tables.

If you have existing SQL Server data that you want to use in your application, you can easily set up a Visual FoxPro database containing remote views pointing to these datasources. The application framework will handle these just like they were native FoxPro tables.

See Also

Creating Applications with the Application Framework

How to: Manage Documents with Application Builder

À˵ø·|­û­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ µo°e¨p¤H°T®§ µo°e¹q¤l¶l¥ó MSN Messenger
¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 137 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ ¤Q¤@¤ë 19, 2004 12:48 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ºÞ²z¤å¥ó

·í±z¿ï©w¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¤§«á¡A¥²¶·³W¹º¨Ã¿ï¾Ü·Q­n¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤ªº¤å¥ó¡C[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¹ï©ó³oÃþ¤u§@¯S§O¦³®Ä¡A¦]¬°¥¦¤£¥u¬O±N¤å¥ó¥[¤J±M®×¤¤¡AÁÙ±N¥¦»P®Ø¬[¾ã¦X¦b¤@°_¡C¦]¬°®Ø¬[¨Ï¥ÎÀx¦s¦b¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªºÂX¥R¤å¥ó¸ê°T¡A¦]¦¹ [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ·|¦Û°Ê³B²z³o­Ó¾ã¦X¤u§@¡C¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ»PÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡±M®×Àx¦s¦b¦P¤@­Ó¸ê®Æ§¨¤¤¡A¥¦»P±M®×¦P¦W¡A¨Ã¥B¥[¤W _app.dbf ¦r§À¡CÀx¦s¦b®Ø¬[¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªºÂX¥R¤å¥ó¸ê°T·|«ü©w¥H¤U¦U¶µ¡G

¡EÅã¥Ü¦b [¶}±Ò] ©Î [·s«Ø] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤ªº©ö°O¦WºÙ¡C
¡Eªí³æ¬O§_·|Åã¥Ü¦b [·s«Ø] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡C
¡Eªí³æ¬O§_·|Åã¥Ü¦b [¶}±Ò] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡C
¡Eªí³æ¬O§_¨Ï¥Î¾ÉÄý¤u¨ã¦C¡C
¡Eªí³æ¬O§_¨Ï¥Î¾ÉÄý¥\¯àªí¡C
¡Eªí³æ¬O§_¤¹³\¶}±Ò¦h­Ó®×¨Ò¡C

±z¥i¥HÅý»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¦b±z±N¸ê®Æ¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤®É¦Û°Ê«Ø¥ß·sªí³æ©M³øªí¡C³o¨Ç¤å¥ó·|±q¬ÛÃöªººëÆF¤¤²£¥Í¡C

·í¤å¥ó¥[¤JÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[¤¤¤§«á¡A¥¦±N·|¦Û°Ê¥X²{¦b [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ©Î [³øªí] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¡C

·í±z¶}±Ò [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅҮɡA±z·|µo²{¤@¥÷ªí³æ²M³æ¡A¨ä¤¤©Ò¥]§tªº²M³æ¤w¸g¥H¤â°Ê¤è¦¡¡A©Î±q [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒªº¿é¤J¶µ¥Ø¤¤¥[¤J¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡C

ª`·N¡G
±M®×¤¤ªºªí³æ¤]¥i¯à¨Ã¤£·|¥X²{¦b [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¡A³o¬O¦]¬°¸Óªí³æ¨Ã¥¼µn¿ý¨ìÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¡C±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ­¶­±¤Wªº [¥[¤J] «ö¶s¿ï¾Ü¸Óªí³æ¡AµM«á±N¥¦µn¿ý¡C¦¹¥~¡A[¶i¶¥] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤Wªº [²M²z] «ö¶s·|±N±M®×¤¤ªº¤å¥ó»Pµn¿ý¦b¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªº±M®×¦P¨B¤Æ¡C±z¤]¥i¥H±q¾A·íªº¼ÐÅÒ¤W½s¿è©Î²¾°£¨ä¤¤¥ô¦ó¤@­Ó¤å¥ó¡C

­Y­n±N¤å¥ó¥[¤J¨ì [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤

1.¦b¾A·íªº¤å¥ó¼ÐÅÒ (ªí³æ©Î³øªí) ¤W«ö¤@¤U [¥[¤J] «ö¶s¡A¨Ã¿ï¨ú¤å¥ó¡CÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[·|¦Û°Ê³B²z¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº¤å¥óÃþ«¬¡C¹ï©óªí³æ¡A±z¥i¥H¿ï¨úªí³æ (.scx) ÀÉ¡B¨Ó¦ÛÃþ§O©w¸q¨ç¼Æ®wªºªí³æÃþ§O (.vcx) ©Î¥]§t°õ¦æªí³æ¤§µ{¦¡½Xªºµ{¦¡ (.prg) ÀÉ¡F¹ï©ó³øªí¡A±z¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü³øªí (.frx) ÀÉ¡B¼ÐÅÒ (.lbx) Àɩΰõ¦æ³øªí¤§µ{¦¡½Xªºµ{¦¡ (.prg) ÀÉ¡C

2.·í±z±NÀÉ®×¥[¤J¤å¥ó²M³æ«á¡A«K¥i¥H®Ú¾Ú¸Ó¤å¥ó¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¦p¦ó§@¥Î¦Ó¿ï¾Ü¦UºØ¤£¦Pªº³]©w¡C

[ªí³æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¥iÅý±zºÞ²z¥H¤U¿ï¶µ¡G

­Y­n½s¿è [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤ªº¤å¥ó

1.±N¤å¥óÅÜ¿ô¥Ø´£¥Ü¡AµM«á«ö¤@¤U [½s¿è] «ö¶s¡A§Y¥i¶}±Ò¥ô¦ó¦C¥Xªºªí³æ©Î³øªí¡C­Y¬Oªí³æ¡A¥i¯à·|¥X²{¥H¤U´£¥Ü°T®§¡G

"¬O§_§Æ±æ¥[¤J mediator ª«¥ó¦Ü¸Óªí³æ¡A¨Ã¨Ï¨ä§¹¥þ¾A¥Î©óÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[¡H"

¦pªG±z¦^µª¡u¬O¡v¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ·|¬°±zªºªí³æ¥[¤J¤@­Óª«¥ó¡A³o­Óª«¥ó·|¦Û°Êª½±µ»P®Ø¬[©Ò¥Îªº©Ò¦³À³¥Îµ{¦¡ª«¥ó·¾³q¡A¥¦·|¬°À³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤ªºªí³æ´£¨Ñ¨ä¥L¥\¯à¡C¨Ò¦p¡A·í±zÃö³¬ªí³æ®É¡A¦¹ª«¥ó·|°»´ú¥X¬O§_¦³©|¥¼Àx¦sªº½w½Ä¸ê®Æ¡A¨Ã´£¥Ü±zÀx¦sÅܧó¡C¦P®É¡Aª«¥ó¤]·|°Ï§Oªí³æ¬O¨Ï¥Î [·s«Ø] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡A©Î¬O [¶}±Ò] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô±Ò°Êªº¡C

2.®Ú¾Ú±zªº³ß¦n¦b³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤½s¿è¤å¥ó¡C ±z©Î³\·Q¨Ï¥Î [¤¸¥ó³¯¦C®w] ¥[¤J­I´º©Î°ò¥»Ãþ§O¡C±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [¤¸¥ó³¯¦C®w] ¬°¤å¥ó¥[¤J¯S®íªº¯S©Ê©M¥\¯à¡C

­Y­n²¾°£ [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤ªº¤å¥ó

±N¤å¥óÅÜ¿ô¥Ø´£¥Ü¡AµM«á«ö¤@¤U [²¾°£] «ö¶s¡A§Y¥i±N¥ô¦ó¤å¥ó±q¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤²¾°£¡C¦b¤å¥ó±qÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤²¾°£¤§«á¡A¥¦¤´·|¯d¦b±M®×Àɤ¤¡C

ª`·N¡G
¤£½×ªí³æ©Î³øªí¬O§_Àx¦s¦b¤¤Ä~¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¡AÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡³£±N·|°õ¦æ¡C¥u­n±z´£¨Ñ«ü©w¦¹¤å¥ó¦p¦ó°õ¦æªº¸ê®Æ¡AÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡´N¯à°÷¥¿½T¦a³B²z¡C ¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ªºÀuÂI¦b©ó¡A±z¤£»Ý¾á¤ßÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡³B²z°õ¦æªí³æ©M³øªíªº°ÝÃD¡A³o¨Ç³£·|¦Û°Ê³B²z¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ªº¸ê®Æ¿ï¨ú

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
­ì¤å¡G

How to: Manage Documents with Application Builder

Once you have selected data sources, you need to plan and choose the documents that you want to add to your application. The Application Builder is particularly effective for this task since it not only adds the document to your project, but also integrates it with the framework. Because the framework uses extended document information stored in a meta-table, the Application Builder automatically handles this integration. The meta-table is stored in the same folder as the application project and is given the same name as the project plus an "_app.dbf" suffix. The extended document information that is stored in the framework meta-table specifies the following:

¡EA friendly name to display in the Open or New dialog box.
¡EWhether a form appears in the New dialog box.
¡EWhether a form appears in the Open dialog box.
¡EWhether a form uses a navigation toolbar.
¡EWhether a form uses a navigation menu.
¡EWhether a form allows for opening of multiple instances.

You can have the builder automatically create new forms and reports when you add data to the application. These documents are generated from the associated wizards.

Once a document has been added to the application framework, it will automatically appear in the Forms tab or Reports tab.

When you open the Forms tab you will find a list that contains the forms you have already added to your application manually or from entries in the Data tab.

Note:
It's possible that a form in your project does not appear in the Forms tab. This is because that form is not registered in the application meta-table. You can register it by choosing the form using the Add button on the Forms Tab page. In addition, the Cleanup button on the Advanced Tab, Application Builder will synchronize the documents in your project with those registered in the meta-table. You can also edit or remove any of these documents from the appropriate tab.

To add documents in the Application Builder

1.Click the Add button on the appropriate document tab (Form or Report) and select a document. The application framework automatically handles a variety of document types. With forms, you can select a form (.scx) file, a form class from a class library, (.vcx), or a program (.prg) file that contains code that runs a form. With reports, you can choose a report (.frx) file, label (.lbx) file, or program (.prg) file that has code to run a report.

2.Once you add the file to the document list, you can choose various settings in terms of how that document functions in the application.

The Forms tab enables you to manage the following options:

To edit documents in the Application Builder

1.Open any listed form or report by highlighting the document and then clicking the Edit button. In the case of a form, you may be prompted with the following message:

"Would you like to add a mediator object to this form to fully enable it for use with the application framework?"

If you answer "Yes", the Application Builder adds to your form an object that automatically communicates directly with the application object used by the framework. This object provides additional functionality to forms in your application. For example, when you close a form, the object can detect if there is buffered data that has not been saved and prompt you to save changes. Also, the object will differentiate between a form launched using the New dialog box versus the Open dialog box.

2.In the designer, edit your document to your liking. You might want to use the Component Gallery to add a background or foundation class. You can use the Component Gallery to add special characteristics and functionality to your document.

To remove documents in the Application Builder

You can remove any document from the meta-table by highlighting the document and then clicking the Remove button. After the document is removed from your application, it remains in the project file.

Note:
Your application will run regardless of whether a form or report is stored in the meta-table. As long as you provide code that specifies how to run this document, the application will handle it just fine. The advantage of using the Application Builder is that you would not need to worry about the application handling running forms and reports. This is done automatically.

See Also

Data Selection with Application Builder

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 138 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ ¤Q¤@¤ë 19, 2004 11:34 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ²£¥Íªí³æ©M³øªí

±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ²£¥Íªí³æ©M³øªí¦Ó¤£»Ý¼¶¼gµ{¦¡½X¡C

­Y­n²£¥Íªí³æ©Î³øªí

1.¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®Æ®wºëÆF] «ö¶s¡B[¸ê®Æªí®æºëÆF] «ö¶s©Î [¿ï¨ú] «ö¶s·j´M©M¿ï¾Ü¤@­Ó¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½¡C

¦pªG¿ï¾Ü [¸ê®Æ®wºëÆF] «ö¶s©Î [¸ê®Æªí®æºëÆF] «ö¶s¡AVisual FoxPro ·|¬°±z¶}±Ò©Ò¿ï¾ÜªººëÆF¡C¦b¨Ï¥Î§¹ºëÆF¤§«á±N·|³Q¦^¨ì [À³¥Îµ{¦¡ºëÆF] ªº [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡C

·í±z«ü©w¸ê®Æ¨Ó·½®É¡A¦hµ§½s¿è±±¨î¶µÅã¥Ü¸ê®Æªí®æªº¦WºÙ¥H¤Î©Ò¿ï¨úªºªí³æ©M³øªí±±¨î¶µ¡CºëÆF¦Û°Ê¦a¿ï¾Ü¼Ð·Çªºªí³æ©M©Ò¦³ªí³æ»P³øªíªº«Ø¦s¼Ë¦¡¡C¦pªG±µ¨ü¹w³]ªºªí³æ¼Ë¦¡©M³øªí¼Ë¦¡ªº¿ï¨ú¡A½Ð¸õ¦Ü¨BÆJ¥|¡F§_«h¡A½Ð¸õ¦Ü¨BÆJ¤G¡C

2.¦pªG¥u¬O­nÅܧóªí³æªº¼Ë¦¡¡A½Ð²M°£ [³øªí] Àˮ֤è¶ô¡C¦pªG¥u¬O­nÅܧó³øªíªº¼Ë¦¡¡A½Ð²M°£ [ªí³æ] Àˮ֤è¶ô¡C¦pªG·Q­n¨âªÌ³£Åܧó¡A½Ð«O¯d¥¦­Ì¨â­Ó³Q¿ï¨ú¡C

3.±q [¼Ë¦¡] ±±¨î¶µ¤¤¿ï¨ú±z­nªº¼Ë¦¡¡C

4.«ö¤@¤U [²£¥Í] «ö¶s¨Ó²£¥Íªí³æ©M©Î¤w«ü©wªº³øªí¡C

ª`·N¡G
¦]¬°¦b§A²£¥Íªí³æ©Î³øªí¤§«á¡A¸ê®Æ¦hµ§½s¿è±±¨î¶µ³Q²M°£ªº¡A§AÀ³¸Ó¦b¿W¥ßªº '²£¥Í' §@·~°Ï¤¤¿ï¨ú¤£¦P¼Ë¦¡ªº³øªí©Mªí³æ¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

[¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]

³B²z¸ê®Æ

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Generate Forms and Reports with Application Builder

You can use the Application Builder to generate forms and reports without having to write code.

To generate forms or reports

1.Use the Database Wizard button, the Table Wizard button, or the Select button to locate and choose a data source.

If you select the Database Wizard or Table Wizard buttons, Visual FoxPro opens the selected wizard for you. After you have used the wizard you will be returned to the Data tab of the Application Wizard.

When you specify the data source, the grid displays the table name and selected Form and Report controls. The wizard automatically selects standard forms and presentation style for all forms and reports. If you accept the default form style and report style choices, go to Step 4; otherwise, go to Step 2.

2.If you want to only change the form style, clear the Report check box. If you want to only change the report style, clear the Form check box. If you want to change both, leave them both selected.

3.Choose the styles you want from the Style controls.

4.Click the Generate button to create the forms and or reports you have specified.

Note:
Because the data grid is cleared after you generate forms or reports, you should choose reports and forms with differing styles in separate 'generate' sessions.

See Also

Data Tab, Application Builder

Working with Data

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 139 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» ¤Q¤@¤ë 20, 2004 11:41 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î Builder.dbf «ü©w [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]¡@

±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î Builder.dbf ¸ê®Æªí®æ«ü©w¤@­Ó»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C¨C­Ó¸ê®Æ°O¿ý³£¥]¬A¥Nªí»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¦WºÙªºÄæ¦ì¡A¤]¥i¥H¥]¬A»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãªº»¡©ú¥H¤Î¦WºÙ¬° Type ªºÄæ¦ì¡AType Äæ¦ì¥iÃѧO¿Eµo¦Û­q»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãªº [Ãþ§O] ©Î [°ò¥»Ãþ§O] ªºÄÝ©Ê¡C¨Ò¦p¡A[©R¥O«ö¶s] ªº Type ­È¬O Commandbutton¡A¦Ó¦Û°Ê®æ¦¡¤Æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãªº Type ­È¬O Multiselect¡A¦]¬°¥¦¥²¶·¦b¦h­Ó¿ï¤¤ªº±±¨î¶µ¤W¨Ï¥Î¡C

¤Uªí»¡©ú¤F¤@­Ó BUILDER.DBF ¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªº¸ê®Æ°O¿ý¡C

-------------------------------------------------
Äæ¦ì¦WºÙ¡@¡@¡@¡@Äæ¦ì«¬ºA ¼e«× («Øij)
--------------- -------- ------------------------
NAME¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¦r¤¸«¬ºA 45 (»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¦WºÙ)
DESCRIPT¡@¡@¡@¡@ªþµù«¬ºA 4
BITMAP (¥¼¨Ï¥Î) ªþµù«¬ºA 4
TYPE¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¦r¤¸«¬ºA 20
PROGRAM¡@¡@¡@¡@ ªþµù«¬ºA 4 (»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡)
CLASSLIB¡@¡@¡@¡@ªþµù«¬ºA 4 (Ãþ§O©w¸q¨ç¼Æ®w¦WºÙ)
CLASSNAME¡@¡@¡@ ªþµù«¬ºA 4 (»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãÃþ§O)
PARMS¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ªþµù«¬ºA 4 (¶Ç»¼°Ñ¼Æ²M³æ)
-------------------------------------------------

©R¦Wªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ãÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤ñ¹ïÄæ¦ì¤¤ Type ªº­È»Pª«¥óªº [Ãþ§O] ÄÝ©Ê¡A¦pªG¬Û²Å¦X¡A«h±Ò°Ê»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡C¦pªG§ä¨ì¤F¦h­Ó¬Û²Å¦Xªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡A«h·|¥X²{¤@­Ó¿ï¶µ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡C

¦b¹w³]±¡ªp¤U¡ABuilder.app À³¥Îµ{¦¡¦V»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¶Ç»¼¤T­Ó°Ñ¼Æ¡A°Ñ¼Æ¦b Builder.app ¤¤ªº PARMS Äæ¦ì¤¤¦C¥X¡G

--------------------------------------------------------------
PARMS ¿é¤J¶µ¡@¡@¡@¡@ ´y­z
-------------------- -----------------------------------------
wbReturnValue¡@¡@¡@¡@¥]§t¤@­Ó¦V Builder.app ¶Ç¦^­ÈªºÅܼơC
¡Õcharacter string¡Ö ¤@­Ó¶Ç»¼µ¹µn¿ýªº­ì¸q¦r¦ê¡C
¡Õoptional value¡Ö¡@ ¤@­Ó¶Ç»¼µ¹ Builder.app ªºÃöÁä¦r©M¨ä¥¦­È¡C
--------------------------------------------------------------

­Y­n«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¦Û­q»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

1.¼¶¼g¤@­ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A´£¨Ñ¤@­Ó¬É­±¡A¨Ã¥B¥i¥H­×§ï¿ï¤¤ªº±±¨î¶µ¡C

2.¦b Wizards ¸ê®Æ§¨¤¤Àx¦s¸ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C

3.¶}±Ò Builder.app ¸ê®Æªí®æ¡A¨Ã¥[¤J¤@­Ó·s¸ê®Æ°O¿ý¡C

4.¿é¤J Name¡BDescript¡BType ©M Program Äæ¦ìªº­È¡C

¦pªG±zªº¦Û­q»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¨Ï¥Î¤@­Óªþ¥[­È¡A±z¤]¥i¥H¿é¤J³Ñ¤UÄæ¦ìªº­È¡C

·í±z¿é¤J§¹©Ò¦³­È¡A¨ÃÃö³¬ [ÂsÄý] µøµ¡®É¡A·sªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã´Nµn¿ý¤F¡C¨Ò¦p¡A¦pªG±z«Ø¥ß¤F¤@­Óµ{¦¡¡AÅܧó¿ï¤¤±±¨î¶µªº¦r«¬¡AµM«á¦b¦WºÙ¬° Chgfont.prg ªºÀɮפ¤Àx¦s¸Óµ{¦¡¡A¤UªíÅã¥Ü¤F Builder.dbf ¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªº¶µ¥Ø¡C

-----------------------------------------------
Äæ¦ì¦WºÙ ­È
-------- --------------------------------------
NAME¡@¡@ §ó§ï¦r«¬ªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡C
DESCRIPT Åܧó©Ò¦³¿ï¤¤±±¨î¶µ¦r«¬ªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡C
TYPE¡@¡@ MULTISELECT
PROGRAM¡@Chgfont.prg
-----------------------------------------------

·í±z¨Ï¥Î¸Ó»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã®É¡AVisual FoxPro Åã¥Ü [»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¿ï¨ú] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡A¦]¬°¹ï©ó Multiselect «¬ºA¦s¦b¨â­Ó»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡C·í±z¿ï¨ú [§ó§ï¦r«¬ªº»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¿ï¶µ®É¡ABuilder.app ·|°õ¦æ±zÀx¦s¦b Chgfont.prg ¤¤ªºµ{¦¡¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

_BUILDER ¨t²ÎÅܼÆ

À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¦Û°Ê®æ¦¡¤Æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

[¤U©Ô¦¡¦C¥Ü¤è¶ô»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]

«ü¥O«ö¶s²Õ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¤å®Ñ½s¿è¤è¶ô»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

ªí³æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¦hµ§½s¿è±±¨î¶µ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¦C¥Ü¤è¶ô»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã

¿ï¶µ«ö¶s²Õ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã¡@

­ì¤å¡G

¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@
How to: Specify a Builder Application with Builder.dbf¡@

You can use the Builder.dbf table to specify a builder application. Each record contains fields that represent the name of a builder, optionally, a description of the builder, and a field called Type that identifies the Class or Base Class property that invokes the custom builder. For instance, the Type entry for a CommandButton is Commandbutton and the Type entry for the Autoformat builder is Multiselect because it runs against multiple selected controls.

The following table describes a BUILDER table record.

----------------------------------------------------
Field Name¡@¡@¡@Field Type Width (comment)
--------------- ---------- -------------------------
NAME¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Character¡@45 (Builder name)
DESCRIPT¡@¡@¡@¡@Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4
BITMAP (unused) Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4
TYPE¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Character¡@20
PROGRAM¡@¡@¡@¡@ Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4 (Builder application)
CLASSLIB¡@¡@¡@¡@Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4 (Class Library name)
CLASSNAME¡@¡@¡@ Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4 (Builder Class)
PARMS¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ Memo¡@¡@¡@ 4 (passed parameter list)
----------------------------------------------------

The named builder application compares the value in the Type field and the Class of the object and starts if there is a match. If more than one match is found, a selection dialog displays.

By default, the Builder.app application passes three parameters, listed in the PARMS field of Builder.dbf, to a builder program:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PARMS Entry¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Description
-------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------
wbReturnValue¡@¡@¡@¡@Variable containing a value to be returned to the Builder.app.
¡Õcharacter string¡Ö A literal string to pass to Register table.
¡Õoptional value¡Ö¡@ A keyword or other value to pass to Builder.app
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To create a custom builder

1.Write an application that provides an interface and modifies the selected control or controls.

2.Save the application in the Wizards folder.

3.Open the Builders.dbf table and append a new record.

4.Enter values for the Name, Descript, Type, and Program fields.

If your custom builder uses additional values, you can also enter values for the remaining fields.

After you complete all entries and close the Browse, the new builder is registered. For example, if you create a program that changes the fonts of selected controls, then save the program in a file called Chgfont.prg, the following table shows the entries for Builder.dbf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Field Name Value
---------- --------------------------------------------------------
NAME¡@¡@¡@¡@The Builder That Changes Fonts
DESCRIPT¡@¡@This builder modifies the font of all selected controls
TYPE¡@¡@¡@¡@MULTISELECT
PROGRAM¡@¡@ Chgfont.prg
-------------------------------------------------------------------

When you use the builder, Visual FoxPro displays the Builder Selection dialog box because there are now two builders of the Multiselect type. When you choose The Builder that Changes Fonts , Builder.app runs the program you saved as Chgfont.prg.

See Also

_BUILDER System Variable

Application Builder

AutoFormat Builder

Combo Box Builder

Command Group Builder

Edit Box Builder

Form Builder

Grid Builder

How to: Use Builders

List Box Builder

Option Group Builder

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 140 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤Q¤@¤ë 21, 2004 10:05 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

«Ø¥ß¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±

³]­p¨}¦nªº¬É­±¥i¥H«ü¾É¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¦p¦ó¨Ï¥ÎÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡CVisual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤FÂ×´Iªº¤u¨ã¶°¡A¦pªí³æ¡BÃþ§O¡B±±¨î¶µ¡B¥\¯àªí©M¤u¨ã¦Cµ¥¡AÀ°§U±z³]­p¥X¨}¦nªº¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±¡C

¦b¥»³¹¸`¤¤

³B²zªí³æ

¦b«Ø¥ßªí³æ¤§«á¡A¥i¥H°õ¦æ¡BÁôÂéΥH¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡§ïÅÜ¥¦¡C

¨Ï¥Î±±¨î¶µ

¥i¥H§Q¥Î¦UºØ±±¨î¶µ¨Ó§ïµ½¨Ï¥ÎªÌ»PÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤§¶¡ªº¹ï¸Ü¼Ò¦¡¡CMicrosoft Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤F¦hºØ±±¨î¶µ¥H¼W±jÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¬É­±¥\¯à¡C

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

¤@­Ó¦nªº¥\¯àªí¨t²Î¥i¥H¨Ï¨Ï¥ÎªÌÁA¸Ñ³\¦hÃö©óÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº³]­p©Mµ²ºcªº°T®§¡Cºë¤ß³W¹º¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C¨t²Î±N´£°ªÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¥i¥Î©Ê¥H¤ÎÀ°§U¨Ï¥ÎªÌ³t¦¨¤@¨Ç¤é±`¥ô°È¡C

¬ÛÃö³¹¸`

¶}µo Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡

¥»³¹¸`¥]¬AÃö©ó¸Ó¦p¦óµo®i Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº·§©À©Ê¸ê°T¡B«Ø¥ß¸ê®Æ®w©M¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±ªº«ü¥O¥H¤Î¨ä¥L¥ô°È»Ý­n²£¥Í Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C

«Ø¥ßÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡

°Q½×¸Ó¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A¥i¯à¥]¬A¤@­Ó©Î¦h­Ó¸ê®Æ®w¡B³]©wÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¨t²ÎÀô¹Òªº¥Dµ{¦¡¥H¤Î¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­± (½Ñ¦pªí³æ¡B¤u¨ã¦C©M¥\¯àªíµ¥)¡C

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w°_©lÂI

´y­z¥Dµ{¦¡¦p¦ó§@¬°À³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº°_©lÂI¥H¤Î¥i¥H¥Ñ¤@­Óµ{¦¡©ÎªÌªí³æ©Ò²Õ¦¨¡C·í°õ¦æÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®É¡AVisual FoxPro ±N¬°À³¥Îµ{¦¡±Ò°Ê¥Dµ{¦¡¡AµM«á¥Dµ{¦¡¦A¨Ì¦¸©I¥s©Ò»Ý­nªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C

¦p¦ó¡G°_©l¤ÆÀô¹Ò

¹ïÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªºÀô¹Ò¶i¦æ°_©l¤Æ¬O¥Dµ{¦¡©ÎªÌ¥DÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¥²¶·°µªº²Ä¤@¥ó¨Æ±¡¡C

¦p¦ó¡G±±¨î¨Æ¥óªº°j°é

¾Ç²ß¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¨Æ¥óªº°j°é¡A¨Ï Visual FoxPro ¶}©l³B²z¹³·Æ¹««ö¤@¤U¡BÁä½L¿é¤J³o¼Ëªº¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¨Æ¥ó¡C¦¹µo¥Í¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªºÀô¹Ò«Ø¥ß°_¨Ó©MÅã¥Ü¥X°_©lªº¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±¤§«á¡C

»¡©ú¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î [À³¥Îµ{¦¡ºëÆF] ©M [À³¥Îµ{¦¡»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¨Ó«Ø¥ß¨ã¦³[À³¥Îµ{¦¡®Ø¬[]ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C

³Ì¨Î¤Æ¥D±q¬[ºc®Ä¯à

¾Ç²ß¦p¦ó³z¹L´£°ª¸ê®Æ¶Ç¿é¶q¹ïÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡°µ¤@¨Çºë²Óªº½Õ¸`¤u§@¥HÀò±o³Ì¨Î®Ä¯à¡C

¤W²¾ Visual FoxPro ¸ê®Æ®w

»¡©ú¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î¤W²¾ºëÆF±N¸ê®Æ®w¡B¸ê®Æªí®æ¤Î¸ê®Æ¶°±q±zªº¨t²Î²¾¨ì»·ºÝ Microsoft SQL Server ¤W¡C

«Ø¥ß°ê»Ú¤ÆÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó³]­p©M¶}µo Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡¨Ï¨ä°ê»Ú¤Æ¦p¦P¦X¥G°ê¤º¦¡¦a¦³®Ä¡C ¡@

­ì¤å¡G

Creating the User Interface

A well-designed interface can guide users through your application. Forms, classes, controls, menus, and toolbars provide a rich set of tools for designing a great user interface.

In This Section

Working with Forms

After creating your form, you can run, hide, or alter it in different ways.

Using Controls

Controls manage the interactions between users and your application. Microsoft Visual FoxPro offers a variety of controls to enhance your application interface.

Designing Menus and Toolbars

A good menu system tells your users a lot about the design and structure of your application. Planning menus and toolbars carefully can improve the usability of your application and provide immediate access to common tasks.

Related Sections

Developing Visual FoxPro Applications

This section includes conceptual information about how to develop Visual FoxPro applications, instructions for creating databases and the user interface, and other tasks needed to create Visual FoxPro applications.

Creating Applications

Discusses how to create Visual FoxPro application, which may include one or more databases, a main program that sets up the application's system environment, and a user interface comprised of forms, toolbars, and menus.

How to: Set the Starting Point

Describes how the main file is the starting point for your application, and can consist of a program or form. When your application is run, Visual FoxPro launches the main file for your application, which in turn runs all other components as needed.

How to: Initialize the Environment

Setting up the application environment is the first task that a main file or application object must accomplish.

How to: Control the Event Loop

Learn how to establish an event loop to, which causes Visual FoxPro to begin processing user events such as mouse clicks and keystrokes. This occurs after the environment is set up and you've displayed the initial user interface.

Explains how to create applications with the Application Framework using the Application Wizard and the Application builder.

Optimizing Client/Server Performance

Learn how you can fine-tune your application to gain maximum performance by increasing data throughput.

Upsizing Visual FoxPro Databases

Explains how to use the upsizing wizards to move databases, tables, and views from your system to a remote Microsoft SQL Server.

Creating International Applications

Describes how you can design and develop your Visual FoxPro applications so they are as effective internationally as domestically.

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 141 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ ¤Q¤@¤ë 22, 2004 9:59 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

³B²zªí³æ

Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤F¯u¥¿ªº«D±j¨î¦^À³°Ê§@¡A¨Ï±z¥i¥H³B²z©M°õ¦æ¦h­Óªí³æ¡C¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¡A¥i¥H§Q¥Îªí³æÅý¨Ï¥ÎªÌÀ˵ø©M¿é¤J¸ê®Æ¡C®Ú¾ÚÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¨Ï¥ÎªÌªº¹ê»Ú±¡ªp¡A¥i¥H³z¹L Visual FoxPro ¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¤¶­±©Mµ{¦¡¼¶¼g¼Ò¦¡¹ï¼Ð·Çªí³æ¶i¦æ­×§ï¡A±q¦Ó«Ø¥ßº¡¨¬¨Ï¥ÎªÌ­n¨Dªº¦Û­qÀô¹Ò¡C

¦b«Ø¥ßªí³æ¤§«á¡A¥i¥H¦³¦UºØ¤èªk³B²z¥¦¡C¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¤¶­±©Îµ{¦¡¼¶¼g¼Ò¦¡°õ¦æ©ÎÁôÂÃ¥¦¡C¥i¥H³z¹Lªí³æªºª«¥ó¡B¶Ç»¼¸ê®Æµ¹°Ñ¼Æ©ÎªÌ³]©w³]­p°Ï°ì»P½d¥»¹ïªí³æÅܧó¡C±N¥»¦a©M»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ¥[¤J¨ìªí³æ¡A¥H¤Î¥i¥HºÞ²zªí³æªº¦h­Ó½d¨Ò¡C

¦b¥»³¹¸`¤¤

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó³]­p©M«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡B¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Îªí³æ¶°©Mªí³æÃþ«¬¡B¦p¦ó¦bªí³æ¤W¨Ï¥Îª«¥ó¡B¦p¦ó¨Ï¥ÎÄÝ©Ê»P¤èªkµ{§Ç¨Ó¦Û­qªí³æ¥H¤Î¦p¦ó³]©w¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¡C

¦p¦ó¡G°õ¦æªí³æ

´£¨Ñ¦p¦ó°õ¦æªí³æ¡B©R¦Wªí³æª«¥ó¥H¤Î¤¹³\¨Ï¥ÎªÌÃö³¬¨Ï¥Î¤¤ªí³æªº»¡©ú¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¦b°õ¦æ®É´Á³]©wÄÝ©Ê

´£¨Ñ¦p¦ó¦b°õ¦æ®É´Á±NÄݩʳ]©w¬°¹Bºâ¦¡¥H¤Î³]©w¦h­ÓÄݩʪº»¡©ú¡C

¦p¦ó¡GÁôÂêí³æ

»¡©ú¸Ó¦p¦óÁôÂéMÄÀ©ñªí³æ¡C·íÁôÂêí³æ®É¡A¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬O¬Ý¤£¨ì¥H¤ÎµLªk³B²z¥¦ªº¡C¤£¹L¡A±z¤´¥i¥H¥Îµ{¦¡§¹¥þ±±¨îªí³æ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¶Ç»¼°Ñ¼Æµ¹ªí³æ

±N°Ñ¼Æ¶Ç»¼¨ì¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤«Ø¥ßªºªí³æ©M±qªí³æ¶Ç¦^­È®É©Ò»Ý­nªº¸Ô²Ó¨BÆJ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G±qªí³æ¶Ç¦^­È

´£¨Ñ¦b¾ã­ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¨Ï¥Îªí³æÅý¨Ï¥ÎªÌ«ü©w­Èªº¨BÆJ¡C

¦p¦ó¡GºÞ²zªí³æªº¦h­Ó½d¨Ò

¤¶²Ð·í±z¦³ªí³æªº¦h­Ó½d¨Ò­n¦Ò¼{ªº­«­n°ÝÃD¨Ã´£¨Ñªí³æªº¦h­Ó½d¨Òªº¨Ò¤l¡C

°±¾nªí³æ

´y­z¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¦Û©wªºªí³æ©ú½T°±¾n¨ì Visual FoxPro IDE µøµ¡©Î¨ä¥Lªºªí³æ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G°±¾nªí³æ

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó°±¾n¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¦Û©wªºªí³æ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¨Ï¥Î¥»¦a©M»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ«Ø¥ßªí³æ

´y­z¯à³Q¦b¨Ï¥Î¥»¦a©M»·ºÝ¸ê®Æ¤§¶¡®e©ö¦aÂàÅܪº«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G³]©wªí³æªº³]­p°Ï°ì

»¡©ú¸Ó¦p¦ó¦b [¿ï¶µ] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤³]©w [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ªº³Ì¤j³]­p°Ï°ì¡C

¨Ï¥Îªí³æ½d¥»

¤¶²Ð¨Ï¥Îªí³æ½d¥»©M¥¦­ÌªºÀuÂI¡C

¦p¦ó¡G³]©wªí³æ½d¥»

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó¬°ªí³æ½d¥»±q¤wµù¥UÃþ§O©w¸q¨ç¼Æ®w¤¤«ü©wªí³æÃþ§O¥H¤Î´£¨Ñ¦UºØ¤èªk¥i¥H«ü©wªí³æ¶°½d¥»¡C

¦p¦ó¡GÀx¦sªí³æ

¥]§t¦p¦ó¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤Àx¦sªí³æªº¤è¦V©M±Nªí³æ©Î¤w®Ö¨úªº±±¨î¶µÀx¦s¬°Ãþ§O©w¸q¡C

¦p¦ó¡G±Nªí³æ¦s¦¨ HTML ÀÉ®×

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó±Nªí³æ¦s¦¨ HTML ÀɮסC

¬ÛÃö³¹¸`

«Ø¥ß¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±

°Q½×¦p¦ó«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡BÃþ§O¡B±±¨î¶µ©M¤u¨ã¦C¬°¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±´£¨Ñ¤@¨t¦Cªº¤u¨ã¡C

¨Ï¥Î±±¨î¶µ

¥i¥H§Q¥Î¦UºØ±±¨î¶µ¨Ó§ïµ½¨Ï¥ÎªÌ»PÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤§¶¡ªº¹ï¸Ü¼Ò¦¡¡CMicrosoft® Visual FoxPro® ´£¨Ñ¤F¦hºØ±±¨î¶µ¥H¼W±jÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¬É­±¥\¯à¡C

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

¤@­Ó¦nªº¥\¯àªí¨t²Î¥i¥H¨Ï¨Ï¥ÎªÌÁA¸Ñ³\¦hÃö©óÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº³]­p©Mµ²ºcªº°T®§¡Cºë¤ß³W¹º¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C¨t²Î±N´£°ªÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¥i¥Î©Ê¥H¤ÎÀ°§U¨Ï¥ÎªÌ³t¦¨¤@¨Ç¤é±`¥ô°È¡C

­ì¤å¡G

Working with Forms

Visual FoxPro provides true modeless operation so you can work with and run multiple forms. Your application needs forms so that users can view and enter data. You can modify standard forms using the Visual FoxPro user interface and programmatically to create a customized environment for application users.

After you create a form, you can manipulate it in various ways. You can run or hide it using the interface or programmatically. You can alter your form through its objects, by passing data to parameters, or setting the design area and templates. Local and remote data can be incorporated into your form, and you can manage multiple instances of your form.

In This Section

Creating Forms

Describes how to design and build forms, how to use form sets and form types, how to use objects on forms, how to customize forms using properties and methods, and how to set the data environment.

How to: Run a Form

Provides instructions on how to run a form, name a form object, and make it possible for a user to close the active form.

How to: Set Properties at Run Time

Provides instructions on how to set properties to expressions at run time and set multiple properties at the same time.

How to: Hide a Form

Explains how to hide and release a form. When you hide a form, it is invisible to the user, and the user cannot manipulate it. However, you still have complete programmatic control of the form.

How to: Pass Parameters to a Form

Details the steps required to pass a parameter to a form created in the Form designer and to return a value from a form.

How to: Return a Value from a Form

Provides steps for using forms throughout your application to allow users to specify a value.

How to: Manage Multiple Instances of a Form

Outlines the important issues to consider when you have multiple instances of a form and provides examples of multiple instances of a form.

Docking Forms

Describes docking user-defined forms certain Visual FoxPro IDE windows or other forms.

How to: Dock Forms

Describes how to dock user-defined forms.

How to: Create Forms with Local and Remote Data

Describes the creation of forms that can be switched easily between using local and remote data.

How to: Set the Design Area for a Form

Explains how to set the maximum design area for the Form designer in the Options dialog box.

Using Form Templates

Introduces using form templates and their advantages.

How to: Set Form Templates

Describes how to specify a form class from a registered class library for your form template and presents the various ways you can specify form set templates.

How to: Save Forms

Contains directions on how to save a form in the Form designer and save a form or selected controls as a class definition.

How to: Save a Form as HTML

Describes how to save forms as HTML.

Related Sections

Discusses how creating forms, classes, controls, and toolbars can provide a rich set of tools for your user interface.

Using Controls

Controls manage the interactions between users and your application. Microsoft® Visual FoxPro® offers a variety of controls to enhance your application interface.

A good menu system tells your users a lot about the design and structure of your application. Planning menus and toolbars carefully can improve the usability of your application and provide immediate access to common tasks.

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 142 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G ¤Q¤@¤ë 23, 2004 11:20 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

§Q¥Îªí³æ¡A¥i¥HÅý¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¦b¼ô±xªº¬É­±¤UÀ˵ø¸ê®Æ©Î±N¸ê®Æ¿é¤J¨ì¸ê®Æ®w¡C¦ýªí³æ´£¨Ñªº»·¤£¤î¤@­Ó¬É­±¡G¥¦ÁÙ´£¨ÑÂ×´Iªºª«¥ó¡A³o¨Çª«¥ó¯à¦^À³¨Ï¥ÎªÌ (©Î¨t²Î) ¥[½Ñ¨ä¨­¤§¨Æ¥ó§@¥X¤ÏÀ³¡A³o¼Ë´N¯à¨Ï¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¾¨¥i¯à¤è«K©Mª½±µ¦a§¹¦¨¸ê®Æ®wºÞ²z¤u§@¡C

¦b¥»³¹¸`¤¤

ªí³æªº³]­p

¬°ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã¯à¤O´£¨Ñ­I´º¡A¦³«Ø¥ßªí³æ¤Wªº¥DÃD³sµ²¡B³]©w¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¥H¤Î³B²zª«¥ó¡C

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

´y­z¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤¥i¯àªº¨âºØ«¬ºAªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©M¤ä´©³o¨âºØ«¬ºA¬É­±ªºªí³æ«¬ºA¡C¥]¬A³B²z¦UºØ¤£¦Pªí³æÃþ«¬ªº¥DÃD³sµ²¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¥Îªí³æ¶°ÂX¥Rªí³æ

»¡©ú±N¦h­Óªí³æ¥]§t¦b¤@­Óªí³æ¶°¤¤§@¬°¤@²ÕªºÀuÂI©M´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß©M³B²zªí³æ¶°¡C

¦bªí³æ¤¤·s¼Wª«¥ó

¦C¥X·s¼W¨ìªí³æªºª«¥óÃþ«¬©M´£¨Ñ¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤ªº¦b¤GºØÃþ§Oªºª«¥ó¤§¤Wªº­I´º¡G®e¾¹©M±±¨î¶µ¡C´£¨Ñ¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J®e¾¹©M±±¨î¶µªº¥DÃD³sµ²¡C

¦Û­qªí³æ

´£¨Ñ¦p¦ó§ïÅܤå¦rªº¦r«¬©M¤j¤p¡B¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J´X¦ó¹Ï§Î©M½u±ø¡B¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J¹Ï§Î¥H¤Î³]©wªí³æªº«e´º»P­I´ºÃC¦âªº»¡©ú¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤JÄÝ©Ê©M¤èªkµ{§Ç

¥]¬A¦p¦ó¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J·sÄÝ©Ê¡B«Ø¥ß°}¦CÄÝ©Ê¡B¦bªí³æ¤¤«Ø¥ß·s¤èªkµ{§Ç¥H¤Î¦bªí³æ¤¤§t¤JÀɮתº»¡©ú¡C´£¨Ñ³B²zª«¥ó¡B©w¸qªí³æ¦æ¬°©M½s¿è¨Æ¥ó»P¤èªkµ{§Ç¤§µ{¦¡½Xªº¥DÃD³sµ²¡C

¬ÛÃö³¹¸`

«Ø¥ß¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬É­±

¨Ï¥Î Visual FoxPro ªºªí³æ¡BÃþ§O¡B±±¨î¶µ¡B¥\¯àªí©M¤u¨ã¦C¡A±z¥i¥H«Ø¥ßÀ°§U¨Ï¥ÎªÌ±o¨ì¦s¨ú¹ïµ{¦¡ªº§¹¾ã¼ç¦b©Êªº¬É­±¡C

³B²zªí³æ

¦b«Ø¥ßªí³æ¤§«á¡A¥i¥H°õ¦æ¡BÁôÂéΥH¤£¦Pªº¤è¦¡§ïÅÜ¥¦¡C

¨Ï¥Î±±¨î¶µ

¥i¥H§Q¥Î¦UºØ±±¨î¶µ¨Ó§ïµ½¨Ï¥ÎªÌ»PÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤§¶¡ªº¹ï¸Ü¼Ò¦¡¡CVisual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤F¦hºØ±±¨î¶µ¥H¼W±jÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¬É­±¥\¯à¡C

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

­ì¤å¡G

Creating Forms

You can use forms to give your users a familiar interface for viewing and entering data into a database, but forms provide far more than just an interface. Forms provide a rich set of objects that can respond to user (or system) events, so you can make it possible for your users to accomplish their information management tasks as easily and as intuitively as possible.

In This Section

Designing Forms

Provides background on the capabilities of the Form designer, with links to topics on creating forms, setting the data environment, and manipulating objects.

Creation of Single- and Multiple-Document Interfaces

Describes the two types of applications possible in Visual FoxPro and the types of forms that support both types of interfaces. Includes links to topics dealing with the various form types.

How to: Extend Forms with Form Sets

Explains the benefits of including multiple forms as a group in a form set and describes how to create and work with form sets.

Adding Objects to Forms

Lists the types of objects you can add to a form and offers background on the two categories of objects in Visual FoxPro: containers and controls. Provides links to topics on adding containers and controls to forms.

Customizing Forms

Provides instructions on how to change text fonts and sizes, add shapes and lines to a form, add graphics to a form, and set the foreground and background colors of a form.

How to: Add Properties and Methods to a Form

Includes instructions on how to add a new property to a form, create an array property, create a new method for a form, and include a file in a form. Provides links to topics on manipulating objects, defining form behavior, and editing event and method code.

Related Sections

Using Visual FoxPro forms, classes, controls, menus, and toolbars, you can build interfaces that help users gain access to the full potential of your programs.

Working with Forms

After creating your form, you can run, hide, or alter it in different ways.

Using Controls

Controls manage the interactions between users and your application. Visual FoxPro offers a variety of controls to enhance your application interface.

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 143 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤Q¤@¤ë 24, 2004 10:06 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

ªí³æªº³]­p

Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤F¤@­Ó¥\¯à±j¤jªº [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A¨Ï±o³]­pªí³æªº¤u§@Åܱo¤S§Ö¤S®e©ö¡C¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤¥i¥H³B²z¤U¦C¤º®e¡G

¡Eªí³æ¤¤¤£¦P«¬ºAªºª«¥ó¡C
¡E«Ø¥ß¸ê®Æ©Mªí³æªº³sµ²Ãö«Y¡C
¡E³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ©Î¤lªí³æ¡C
¡E¯à¤@°_°Ê§@ªº¦h­Óªí³æ¡C
¡E®Ú¾Ú¦Û­qªºªí³æ§@¬°½d¥»¨Ó«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡C

ªí³æ©Mªí³æ¶°¬O¾Ö¦³¦Û¤vªºÄÝ©Ê¡B¨Æ¥ó©M¤èªkµ{§Çªºª«¥ó¡A¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤¥i¥H³]©w³o¨ÇÄÝ©Ê¡B¨Æ¥ó©M¤èªkµ{§Ç¡Cªí³æ¶°¥]¬A¤F¤@­Ó©Î¦h­Óªí³æ¡A¥i¥H±N¥¦­Ì§@¬°¤@­Ó¾ãÅé¨Ó°Ê§@¡C¨Ò¦p¡A¦pªG¦bªí³æ¶°¤¤¦³¥|­Óªí³æ¡A¥i¥H¦b°õ¦æ®É´Á¥Î¤@­Ó©R¥OÅã¥Ü©ÎÁôÂÃ¥¦­Ì¡C

¦b¥»³¹¸`¤¤

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß·sªºªí³æ

´y­z¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤«Ø¥ßªí³æªº¤TºØ¤è¦¡¡C¦¹¥~¡A¥¦¸ÑÄÀ­×§ï¤w«Ø¥ßªºªí³æªº¤èªk¡C

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]

»¡©ú¦p¦ó³]©wªí³æªº¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò©M¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò³]­p¤u¨ã] °õ¦æ¤@¯ë©Êªº¥ô°È¡A¨Ò¦p¡A¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ¡B¸ê®Æ¶°©ÎªÌ³]©w¯Á¤Þ¡C

°Ñ·Ó

[ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]

´y­z Visual FoxPro ªº [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]¡C

¬ÛÃö³¹¸`

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

´y­z«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡C

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

´y­z¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤¥i¯àªº¨âºØ«¬ºAªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©M¤ä´©³o¨âºØ«¬ºA¬É­±ªºªí³æ«¬ºA¡C¥]¬A³B²z¦UºØ¤£¦Pªí³æÃþ«¬ªº¥DÃD³sµ²¡C

³B²zª«¥ó

´£¨Ñ¦p¦ó¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤³B²zª«¥óªº³sµ²¡C

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©wªí³æ«¬ºA

´y­z¦p¦ó±Nªí³æ«ü©w¬°¤TºØªí³æ«¬ºAªº¤@ºØ¡G¤lªí³æ¡B¯B°Êªí³æ©Î³Ì³»¼hªí³æ¡C

­ì¤å¡G

Designing Forms

Visual FoxPro provides you with a powerful Form Designer to make form design fast and easy. You can have:

¡EVarious types of objects on the forms.
¡EData bound to objects on the form.
¡ETop-level or child forms.
¡EMultiple forms that can be manipulated together.
¡EForms based on your own custom templates.

Forms and form sets are objects with their own properties, events, and methods that you can set in the Form Designer. A form set consists of one or more forms that can be manipulated as a unit. If you have four forms in your form set, for example, you can display or hide them as a unit with a single command at run time.

In This Section

How to: Create a New Form

Describes the three ways to create forms in Visual FoxPro. Additionally, it explains ways to modify a form once it has been created.

How to: Set the Data Environment

Explains how to set the data environment for a form and how to perform common tasks such as adding a table or view or setting an index using the Data Environment designer.

Reference

Form Designer

Describes the Visual FoxPro Form designer.

Related Sections

Creating Forms

Describes creating forms.

Describes the two types of applications possible in Visual FoxPro and the types of forms that support both types of interfaces. Includes links to topics dealing with the various form types.

Manipulating Objects

Provides links on how to manipulate objects in the Form designer.

How to: Specify a Form Type

Describes how to specify the a form to one of the three form types: child form, floating form, or top-level form.

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 144 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¥| ¤Q¤@¤ë 25, 2004 11:31 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß·sªºªí³æ

ªí³æÅã¥Ü¤F¸ê®Æªí®æ©M¸ê®Æ¶°¤¤ªºÄæ¦ì©M°O¿ý¡A¦Ó¥B³q±`¥]§t·j´M±±¨î¶µ¡A¥H»²§U±z¦b°O¿ý¤§¶¡²¾°Ê¡C

¦b Visual Foxpro ¤¤¡A¥i¥H¥Î¥H¤U¥ô·N¤@ºØ¤èªk«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡G

¡E¥Î [ªí³æºëÆF] «Ø¥ß¥i°¨¤W¨Ï¥Îªºªí³æ¡C
¡E³z¹L¿ï¨ú [ªí³æ] ¥\¯àªí¤Wªº [³t¦¨ªí³æ]¡A¨Ó«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó³z¹L¥[¤J±z¦Û¤vªº±±¨î¶µ¨Ó¦Û­qªºÂ²³æªí³æ¡C
¡E¨Ï¥Î [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ­×§ï¬J¦sªºªí³æ©Î«Ø¥ß±z¦Û¤vªºªí³æ¡C

¨Ï¥Î [ªí³æºëÆF]

¨C·í±z­n«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªºªí³æ¡A³£¥i¥H¥Î [ªí³æºëÆF] ¨Ó¶}©l¤u§@¡CºëÆF·|®Ú¾Ú±z¹ï¤@¨t¦C°ÝÃDªº¦^µª¨Ó²£¥Í¤@­Óªí³æ¡C±z¥i¥H±q¼Æ­Ó¤£¦P¼Ë¦¡ªº¿ï¶µ¤¤¿ï¾Ü¨Ã¦b±z«Ø¥ßªí³æ«e¹wÄý¥¦¡C

¦p¦ó§Q¥ÎºëÆF«Ø¥ß·sªí³æ

1.¦b [±M®×ºÞ²z­û] µøµ¡¤¤¿ï¨ú [¤å¥ó] ¼ÐÅÒ¡AµM«á¿ï¨ú [ªí³æ]¡C

2.¿ï¨ú [¶}·sÀÉ®×]¡C

3.¿ï¨ú [ªí³æºëÆF]¡C

4.¿ï¾Ü­n«Ø¥ßªºªí³æÃþ«¬¡C

5.¨Ì·ÓºëÆF¿Ã¹õ¤Wªº«ü¥Ü¾Þ§@¡C

³z¹L¦b [¤u¨ã] ¥\¯àªí¤W¿ï¨ú [ºëÆF] ©R¥O¨Ã¿ï¨ú [ªí³æ]¡A¤]¥i¥H±q¥\¯àªí¤W¦s¨ú [ªí³æºëÆF]¡C

Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñ¤F¨â­Ó¤£¦Pªº [ªí³æºëÆF] ¨ÓÀ°§U±z«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡G

¡E­Y­n«Ø¥ß®Ú¾Ú¤@­Ó¸ê®Æªí®æªº°ò¥»ªí³æ¡A¿ï¨ú [ªí³æºëÆF]¡C
¡E­Y­n«Ø¥ß¥]§t¨â­Ó¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¦s¦b¤@¹ï¦hÃöÁp³sµ²ªºªí³æ¡A¿ï¨ú [¤@¹ï¦hªí³æºëÆF]¡C

¥Î [ªí³æºëÆF] «Ø¥ßªºªí³æ§t¦³¤@²Õ¼Ð·Çªº·j´M«ö¶s¡A¥Î¥H¦bªí³æ¤¤Åã¥Ü¤£¦Pªº°O¿ý¡B½s¿è°O¿ý¤Î·j´M°O¿ýµ¥µ¥¡C¦pªG«Ø¥ß¸ê®Æ®w¤¤ªºªí³æ¡A«h [ªí³æºëÆF] ¥i¥H¨Ï¥ÎÀx¦s¦b¸ê®Æ®w¤¤ªº¿é¤J¾B¸n©M®æ¦¡³]©w¡C

±Ò°Ê [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]

¦pªG¤£·Q¥ÎºëÆF«Ø¥ßªí³æ¡A±zÁÙ¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]¡C­É§U [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A¥i¥H§âÄæ¦ì©M±±¨î¶µ¥[¤J¨ìªí³æ¤¤¡A¨Ã¥B³z¹L½Õ¾ã©M¹ï»ô³o¨Ç±±¨î¶µ¨Ó¦Û­qªí³æ¡C

[³t¦¨ªí³æ] ©R¥O¬O¬°¤F¨Ï«Ø¥ßªí³æªº¤u§@Åܱo§ó²³æ¡C[³t¦¨ªí³æ] ©R¥O¥i¥H±Ò°Ê [ªí³æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A¨Ï¥Î¥¦§â¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¤¤¿ï¨úªºÄæ¦ì¥[¤J¨ìªí³æ¤¤¡C

¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªºªí³æ

1.¦b [±M®×ºÞ²z­û] µøµ¡¤¤¿ï¨ú [¤å¥ó] ¼ÐÅÒ¡C

2.¿ï¨ú [ªí³æ] ¹Ï¥Ü¡C

3.¿ï¨ú [¶}·sÀÉ®×]¡C

4.¿ï¨ú [·s«Øªí³æ]¡C ¦¹®É·|Åã¥Ü [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] µøµ¡¡A¥i¥H¶}©l«Ø¥ß±zªºªí³æ¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

±q [ÀÉ®×] ¥\¯àªí¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú [¶}·sÀÉ®×] ¦A¿ï¾Ü [ªí³æ]¡AµM«á¿ï¨ú [·sÀÉ®×]¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¨Ï¥Î CREATE FORM ©R¥O¡C

­×§ïªí³æ

¦pªG¥ÎºëÆF©Î»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã²£¥Íªºªí³æ¤£§¹¥þ²Å¦X±zªº­n¨D¡AÁÙ¥i¥H¥Î [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¶i¦æ­×§ï¡C §Q¥Î [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A¥i¥H«Ü®e©ö¦a²¾°Ê©M½Õ¾ã±±¨î¶µªº¤j¤p¡B½Æ»s©Î²¾°£±±¨î¶µ¡B¹ï»ô±±¨î¶µ¥H¤Î­×§ï Tab Á仼²¾¦¸§Ç¡C

­n­×§ï¤@­Ó¤w²£¥Íªºªí³æ

1.¦b [±M®×ºÞ²z­û] ¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú [¤å¥ó] ¼ÐÅÒ¡C

2.¿ï¨ú [ªí³æ] ¹Ï¥Ü©Mªí³æªº¦WºÙ¡C

3.¿ï¨ú [­×§ï]¡C

¥Î [³t¦¨ªí³æ] ©R¥O¥[¤JÄæ¦ì

­Y·Q§â¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¤¤ªºÄæ¦ì¨³³t¦a©ñ¨ìªí³æ¤¤¡A¥i¥H¦b [ªí³æ] ¥\¯àªí¤¤¿ï¨ú [³t¦¨ªí³æ]¡C[³t¦¨ªí³æ] ±N±Ò°Ê [ªí³æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã]¡A¥¦¥Î±z¿ï¨úªºÄæ¦ì¼Ë¦¡§â¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¤¤¿ï¨úªºÄæ¦ì¥[¤J¨ìªí³æ¤¤¡C[ªí³æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] «Ø¥ßªºªí³æ¨S¦³·j´M±±¨î¶µ¡A¦]¦¹±z¥i¥H¥[¤J¦Û¤vªº·j´M±±¨î¶µ¡C±z¥i¥H§Q¥Î [±±¨î¶µ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J·j´M±±¨î¶µ¡A©ÎªÌ¦b Visual Foxpro ´£¨Ñªº¹w¥ý©w¸qªº·j´M±±¨î¶µ¨ç¼Æ®w¤¤¿ï¨ú¡C

¦p¦ó¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤JÄæ¦ì

1.¦b [±M®×ºÞ²z­û] ¤¤¶}±Òªí³æ¡C

2.¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤¡A¨ì [ªí³æ] ¥\¯àªí¤¤¿ï¨ú [³t¦¨ªí³æ]¡C[ªí³æ»²§U³]­p¤u¨ã] ´N·|¥X²{¡C

3.¦b [¼Ë¦¡] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú©Ò»Ýªº·s±±¨î¶µªº¼Ë¦¡¡C

4.¦b [Äæ¦ì¿ï¨ú] ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¡A¿ï¨úÄæ¦ìªº¨Ó·½¥H¤Î·Q­n¥[¤JªºÄæ¦ì¡C

5.¿ï¨ú [½T©w] ¨Ó²£¥Íªí³æ¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

6.¦b [ªí³æ±±¨î¶µ] ¤u¨ã¦C¤W¿ï¨ú¤@­Ó¸ê®Æ±±¨î¶µ¡A¨Ã§â¥¦©ì¨ì [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] µøµ¡¤¤¨Ó«Ø¥ß¸Ó±±¨î¶µ¡C

7.¦b [ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡¤¤¿ï¨ú [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡A¨Ã¿ï¨ú ControlSource ÄÝ©Ê¡C

8.¿é¤JÄæ¦ì¦WºÙ¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

±q¥i¿ï¥ÎªºÄæ¦ì²M³æ¤¤¿ï¨ú¤@­ÓÄæ¦ì¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

ªí³æªº³]­p

¦p¦ó¡G¦bªí³æ¤¤¥[¤J Visual FoxPro ±±¨î¶µ

­ì¤å¡G

Forms display the fields and records in your tables and views, and usually include navigation controls to help you move from record to record.

You can create forms in Visual FoxPro in any of these ways:

¡EUse form wizards to create ready-to-use forms.
¡EChoose Quick Form on the Form menu to create a simple form that you can customize by adding your own controls.
¡EUse the Form Designer to modify existing forms or create your own forms.

Using a Form Wizard

Whenever you want to create a new form, you can use a form wizard to help you set it up. The wizard will ask you a series of questions and build a form for you based on your answers. You can choose from several different style options and preview your form before creating it.

To create a new form with a wizard

1.In the Project Manager Window, select the Documents tab and select Forms.

2.Choose New.

3.Choose Form Wizard.

4.Select the type of form you want to create.

5.Follow the instructions on the wizard screens.

You can also access the form wizards from the menu by choosing the Wizards command from the Tools menu, and selecting Form.

Visual FoxPro provides two different form wizards to help you create forms:

¡ETo create a basic form based on one table, choose the Form Wizard.
¡ETo create a form that incorporates data from two tables linked in a one-to-many relationship, choose the One-To-Many Form Wizard.

Forms you create with the form wizards have a standard set of navigation buttons so you can display different records in the form, edit records, search for records, and so on. If you create a form within a database, the Form wizard can use input mask and format settings stored in the database.

Starting the Form Designer

If you want to create your own form without using a wizard, use the Form Designer. With the Form Designer, you can add fields and controls to your form, and customize it by adjusting and aligning the controls.

The Quick Form command makes it easier to get started creating a form. The Quick Form command displays the Form Builder, which adds selected fields from tables or views to your form.

To create a new form

1.In the Project Manager Window, choose the Documents tab.

2.Select the Forms icon.

3.Choose New.

4.Select New Form. The Form Designer window appears so you can begin creating your form.

- OR -

From the File menu, choose New, select Form, and choose New File.

- OR -

Use the CREATE FORM Command.

Modifying a Form

If the wizard- or builder-generated forms don't quite fit your needs, you can modify them with the Form Designer. Using the Form Designer, it's easy to move and resize controls, copy or delete controls, align controls, and modify the tab order.

To modify a generated form

1.In the Project Manager, select the Documents tab.

2.Choose the Forms icon and select the name of the form.

3.Choose Modify.

Adding Fields Quickly

When you want to quickly place the fields from a table or view into a form, choose Quick Form on the Form menu. Quick Form starts the Form Builder, which adds selected fields from a table or view to your form, using the field style you choose. The Form Builder creates a form without navigation controls, so you can add your own. You can use a control builder to add navigation controls to your form, or choose from the predefined library of navigation controls provided with Visual FoxPro.

To add fields to a form

1.In the Project Manager, open the form.

2.In the Form Designer, go to the Form menu and choose Quick Form. The Form Builder appears.

3.In the Styletab, select the style you want for the new control.

4.In the Field Selection tab, select the source of the fields, and the fields you want to add.

5.Choose OKto generate the form.

- OR -

6.In the Form Controls toolbar, choose a data control and drag in the Form Designer window to create the control.

7.In the Properties window, choose the Data tab and select the ControlSource property.

8.Enter a field name.

- OR -

Select a field from the list of available fields.

See Also

Creating Forms

Designing Forms

How to: Add Visual FoxPro Controls to a Form

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 145 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ ¤Q¤@¤ë 26, 2004 10:57 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]

¨C¤@ªí³æ©Îªí³æ¶°³£¥]¬A¤@­Ó¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¡C¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¬O¤@­Óª«¥ó¡A¥¦¥]§t»Pªí³æ¬ÛÃöÁpªº¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¡A¥H¤Îªí³æ©Ò­n¨Dªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¤§¶¡ªºÃöÁp¡C¦bªí³æ°õ¦æ®É´Á¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¦Û°Ê¶}±Ò¡BÃö³¬¸ê®Æªí®æ©M¸ê®Æ¶°¡C¦Ó¥B¡A³z¹L³]©w [ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡¤¤ªº ControlSource ÄÝ©Ê¡A¨ä¦C¥X¤F¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤ªº©Ò¦³Äæ¦ì¡A±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò³]©w±±¨î¶µ¥Îªº ControlSource ÄÝ©Ê¡C

¦b¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ

±z¥i¥Hª½±µ³]©w¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¡A¨Ã»Pªí³æ¤@°_Àx¦s¡C¦V [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°®É¡A¥i¥H¬Ý¨ìÄÝ©ó¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°ªºÄæ¦ì©M¯Á¤Þ¡C

­Y­n¦V¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ

1.¦b [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] ¤¤¶}±Òªí³æ¡C

2.¦b [À˵ø] ¥\¯àªí¤W¡A«ö¤@¤U [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]¡C

[¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¶}±Òªí³æªº¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¡C

3.¦b [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ¥\¯àªí¤W¡A«ö¤@¤U [·s¼W]¡C

4.¦b [¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A«ö¤@¤U¦b [¸ê®Æ®w] ²M³æ¤¤±z­nªº¸ê®Æ®w¡C

5.¦b [¿ï¾Ü] °Ï°ì¤¤¡A«ö¤@¤U [¸ê®Æªí®æ] ©Î [¸ê®Æ¶°]¡C

6.¦b [¸ê®Æ®w¤¤ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ] ²M³æ¤¤¡A«ö¤@¤U±z­n¥[¤J¨ì¸ê®ÆÀô¹Òªº¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¡C

7.«ö¤@¤U [¥[¤J]¡C

´£¥Ü¡G
¦pªG¨S¦³¶}±Òªº¸ê®Æ®w©Î±M®×¡A½Ð«ö¤@¤U [¨ä¥L...] ¨ÓÂsÄý©M¿ï¾Ü¸ê®Æªí®æ¡C

¤]¥i¥H±N¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°±q¶}±Òªº±M®×©Î [¸ê®Æ®w³]­p¤u¨ã] ©ì©ñ¨ì [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤¡C

¤U­±¦C¥X¤F¸g±`³]©wªº¸ê®ÆÀô¹ÒÄÝ©Ê¡G

¡EAutoCloseTables ÄÝ©Ê
¡EAutoOpenTables ÄÝ©Ê
¡EInitialSelectedAlias ÄÝ©Ê

¬°¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò³]©w¯Á¤Þ

±z¥i³]©w¥X²{¦b³øªí¤¤ªº°O¿ý¶¶§Ç¡A¤èªk¬O¬°¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò³]©w¯Á¤Þ¡C

¦p¦ó¬° [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã³]©w¯Á¤Þ

1.±q [À˵ø] ¥\¯àªí¤¤¿ï©w [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]¡C

2.±q§ÖÅã¥\¯àªí¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú [ÄÝ©Ê]¡C

3.¦b [ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú [ª«¥ó] ¤è¶ô¤¤ªº Cursor1 ª«¥ó¡C

4.¿ï¨ú [¸ê®Æ] ¼ÐÅÒ¡AµM«á¡A¿ï¨ú Order ÄÝ©Ê¡C

5.¿é¤J¯Á¤Þ¦WºÙ¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

±q¥i¥Îªº¯Á¤Þ²M³æ¤¤¿ï¨ú¤@­Ó¯Á¤Þ¡C

·í [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã³B©ó§@¥Îª¬ºA®É¡A[ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡·|Åã¥Ü»P¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¬ÛÃö³sªºª«¥ó¤ÎÄÝ©Ê¡C¦b [ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡ªº [ª«¥ó] ¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¸ê®ÆÀô¹Òªº¨C­Ó¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¡B¸ê®Æªí®æ¤§¶¡ªº¨C­ÓÃöÁp¡B¥H¤Î¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¥»¨­§¡¬O¦U¦Û¿W¥ßªºª«¥ó¡C

±q [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤²¾°£¸ê®Æªí®æ

·í±z±N¸ê®Æªí®æ±q¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤²¾°£®É¡A»P³o­Ó¸ê®Æªí®æ¦³Ãöªº©Ò¦³ÃöÁp¤]ÀH¤§²¾°£¡C

­Y­n±N¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°±q [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤²¾°£
¦b [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤¿ï©w­n²¾°£ªº¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°¡C

±q [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ¥\¯àªí¤¤¿ï©w [²¾¥X] ©R¥O¡C

¦b¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤³]©wÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²
¦pªG·s¼W¶i [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ãªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¨ã¦³¦b¸ê®Æ®w¤¤³]©wªº¥Ã¤[©ÊÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²¡A³o¨ÇÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²±N¦Û°Ê¦a¥[¨ì¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤¡C¦pªG¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¨S¦³¥Ã¤[ªºÃöÁp¡A±z¥i¥H¦b [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤³]©w³o¨ÇÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²¡C

­Y­n¦b [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤³]©wÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²

¡E±NÄæ¦ì±q¥D¸ê®Æªí®æ©ì¦²¨ìÃöÁp¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªº¬Û²Å¦XªºÃѧO¯Á¤Þ¤W¡C

±z¤]¥i¥H±NÄæ¦ì±q¥D¸ê®Æªí®æ©ì¦²¨ìÃöÁp¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªºÄæ¦ì¤W¡C¦pªG©M¥D¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤ªºÄæ¦ì¹ïÀ³ªº¬ÛÃöÁpªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¨S¦³ÃѧO¯Á¤Þ¡A¨t²Î±N´£¥Ü±z¬O§_«Ø¥ßÃѧO¯Á¤Þ¡C

¦b¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò¤¤½s¿èÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²

¦b [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò] ³]­p¤u¨ã¤¤³]©w¤F¤@­ÓÃöÁp«á¡A¦b¸ê®Æªí®æ¤§¶¡±N¦³¤@½u±ø«ü¥X³o­ÓÃöÁp¡C

­Y­n½s¿èÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²ªºÄÝ©Ê

¡E¦b [ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡¤¤¡A±q [ª«¥ó] ¤è¶ô¿ï©w­n½s¿èªºÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²¡C

ÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²ªºÄݩʹïÀ³©ó SET RELATION ©M SET SKIP ©R¥O¤¤ªº¤l¥y©M«O¯d¦r¡C

RelationalExpr Äݩʪº¹w³]³]©w¬°¥D¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤¥DÁä­ÈÄæ¦ìªº¦WºÙ¡C¦pªG¬ÛÃöÁpªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¬O¥H¹Bºâ¦¡§@¬°¯Á¤Þªº¡A´N¥²¶·±N RelationalExpr Äݩʳ]©w¬°³o­Ó¹Bºâ¦¡¡C¨Ò¦p¡A¦pªG¬ÛÃöÁpªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¥H UPPER(cust_id) §@¬°¯Á¤Þ¡A´N¥²¶·±N RelationalExpr Äݩʳ]©w¬° UPPER(cust_id)¡C

¦pªGÃöÁp¤£¬O¤@¹ï¦hÃöÁp©Ê³sµ²¡A¥²¶·±N OneToMany Äݩʳ]©w¬°°² (.F.)¡C³o¹ïÀ³©ó¨Ï¥Î SET RELATION ©R¥O®É¤£°õ¦æ SET SKIP ©R¥O¡C

±NÃöÁpªº OneToMany Äݩʳ]©w¬°¯u (.T.)¡A¬Û·í©ó°õ¦æ SET SKIP ©R¥O¡C·í±zÂsÄý¤÷¸ê®Æªí®æ®É¡A¦b¸ê®Æ°O¿ý«ü¼ÐÂsÄý§¹¤l¸ê®Æªí®æ¤¤©Ò¦³ªº¬ÛÃö°O¿ý¤§«e¡A¸ê®Æ°O¿ý«ü¼Ð¤@ª½°±¯d¦b¦P¤@¤÷°O¿ý¤W¡C

ª`·N¡G
¦pªG¦bªí³æ©Îªí³æ¶°¤¤·Q³]©w¤@¹ï¦hÃöÁp¡A¥²¶·±N OneToMany Äݩʳ]©w¬°¯u (.T.)¡A¬Æ¦Ü¦b¸ê®Æ®w¤¤¤w¸g«Ø¥ß¤F¥Ã¤[¤@¹ï¦hÃöÁp®É¤]¥²¶·¦p¦¹¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

³B²zª«¥ó

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß·sªºªí³æ

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©wªí³æ«¬ºA

¦p¦ó¡GÅã¥Ü¦ì©ó³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤¤ªº¤lªí³æ

[¥[¤J¸ê®Æªí®æ©Î¸ê®Æ¶°] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

[ÄÝ©Ê] µøµ¡ (Visual FoxPro)

ªí³æªº³]­p

­ì¤å¡G

Each form or set of forms includes a data environment. The data environment is an object that includes the tables or views that the form interacts with and the relationships between tables that the form expects. You can use the data environment to automate opening and closing tables and views when the form is run. In addition, you can use the data environment to set the ControlSource property for controls by populating the ControlSource property in the Properties window with all the fields in your data environment.

Adding Tables to the Data Environment

You can visually design the data environment and save it with the form. When you add tables or views to the Data Environment designer, you can see the fields and indexes that belong to the table or view.

To add tables to the data environment

1.Open the form in the Form Designer.

2.On the View menu, click Data Environment.

The Data Environment designer opens for the form's data environment.

3.On the DataEnvironment menu, click Add.

4.In the Add Table or View dialog box, click the database you want in the Database list.

5.In the Select area, click Tables or Views.

6.In the Tables in database list, click the table or view you want to add to the data environment.

7.Click Add.

Tip:
If no database or project is open, click Other to browse for and select a table.

You can also drag a table or view from an open project or the Database Designer to the Data Environment designer.

The following list includes commonly set data environment properties:

¡EAutoCloseTables Property
¡EAutoOpenTables Property
¡EInitialSelectedAlias Property

Setting Indexes for the Data Environment

You can set the order your records appear in your report by setting an index for the data environment.

To set an index for the Data Environment Designer

1.From the View menu, choose Data Environment.

2.From the shortcut menu, choose Properties.

3.In the PropertiesWindow, choose Cursor1 in the Object box.

4.Choose the Data tab and select the Order property.

5.Enter an index name.

- OR -

Select an index from the list of available indexes.

When the Data Environment Designer is active, the Properties window displays objects and properties associated with the data environment. Each table or view in the data environment, each relationship between tables, and the data environment itself is a separate object in the Object box of the Properties window.

Removing Tables from the Data Environment Designer

When you remove a table from the data environment, any relationships that the table is involved in are also removed.

To remove a table or view from the Data Environment Designer

1.In the Data Environment Designer, select the table or view.

2.From the DataEnvironment menu, choose Remove.

Setting Relationships in the Data Environment

If you add tables to the Data Environment Designer that have persistent relationships set in a database, the relationships are automatically added in the data environment. If the tables don't have persistent relationships, you can still relate them in the Data Environment Designer.

To set relationships in the Data Environment Designer

¡EDrag a field from the primary table onto the matching index tag in the related table.

You can also drag a field from the primary table to a field in the related table. If there is no index tag in the related table corresponding to the field in the primary table, you're prompted to create the index tag.

Editing Relationships in the Data Environment

When you set a relation in the Data Environment Designer, a line between the tables indicates the relationship.

To edit the properties of the relationship

¡EIn the Properties window, select the relationship from the Object box.

The properties of the relationship correspond to clauses and keywords in the SET RELATION and SET SKIP commands.

The RelationalExpr property is set by default to the name of the primary key field in the primary table. If the related table is indexed on an expression, you need to set the RelationalExpr property to this expression. For example, if the related table is indexed on UPPER(cust_id), you need to set RelationalExpr to UPPER(cust_id).

If the relation is not a one-to-many relationship, set the OneToMany property to false (.F.). This corresponds to using the SET RELATION command without issuing SET SKIP.

Setting the OneToMany property of a relation to true (.T.) corresponds to issuing the SET SKIP command. When you skip through the parent table, the record pointer remains on the same parent record until the record pointer moves through all related records in the child table.

Note:
If you want a one-to-many relationship in the form, set the OneToMany property to true (.T.), even if a persistent one-to-many relationship has been established in a database.

See Also

Manipulating Objects

Creating Forms

How to: Display a Child Form Inside a Top-Level Form

Add Table or View Dialog Box

Properties Window (Visual FoxPro)

Designing Forms

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 146 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» ¤Q¤@¤ë 27, 2004 11:28 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

Visual Foxpro ¤¹³\«Ø¥ß¨âºØ«¬ºAªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡G

¡E¦h¤å¥ó¬É­± (MDI) À³¥Îµ{¦¡¥Ñ³æ¤@ªº®à­±µøµ¡²Õ¦¨¡A¥BÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªºµøµ¡¥]§t¦b®à­±µøµ¡¤¤©Î¯B°Ê¦b®à­±µøµ¡¤W¤è¡CVisual FoxPro °ò¥»¤W¬O¤@­Ó MDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A±a¦³¥]§t©ó Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¤¤ªº©R¥Oµøµ¡¡A½s¿èµøµ¡©M³]­p¤u¨ãµøµ¡¡C

¡E³æ¤å¥ó¬É­± (SDI) À³¥Îµ{¦¡¥Ñ¤@­Ó©Î¦h­Ó¿W¥ßµøµ¡²Õ¦¨¡A³o¨Çµøµ¡§¡¦b Windows ®à­±¤W³æ¿WÅã¥Ü¡CMicrosoft Exchange §Y¬O¤@­Ó SDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¨Ò¤l¡A¦b¸Ó³nÅ餤¶}±Òªº¨C±ø°T®§§¡Åã¥Ü¦b¦Û¤v¿W¥ßªºµøµ¡¤¤¡C

¥Ñ³æ¤@µøµ¡²Õ¦¨ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡³q±`¬O¤@ SDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A¦ý¤]¦³¤@¨ÇÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ºî¦X¤F SDI ©M MDI ªº¯S©Ê¡C¨Ò¦p¡AVisual FoxPro ±N°£¿ù¤u¨ãÅã¥Ü¬°¤@ SDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A¦Ó¥¦¥»¨­¤S¥]§t¤F¦Û¤vªº MDI µøµ¡¡C

¬°¤F¤ä´©³o¨âºØ«¬ºAªº¬É­±¡AVisual FoxPro ¤¹³\«Ø¥ß¥H¤U´XºØ«¬ºAªºªí³æ¡G

¡E¤lªí³æ¡G¥]§t¦b¥t¤@­Óµøµ¡¤¤¡A¥Î©ó«Ø¥ß MDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡ªºªí³æ¡C¤lªí³æ¤£¥i²¾¦Ü¤÷ªí³æ (¥Dªí³æ) Ãä¬É¤§¥~¡A·í¨ä³Ì¤p¤Æ®É±NÅã¥Ü¦b¤÷ªí³æªº©³³¡¡C­Y¤÷ªí³æ³Ì¤p¤Æ¡A«h¤lªí³æ¤]¤@¦P³Ì¤p¤Æ¡C

¡E¯B°Êªí³æ¡GÄÝ©ó¤÷ªí³æ (¥Dªí³æ) ªº¤@³¡¥÷¡A¦ý¨Ã¤£¬O¥]§t¦b¤÷ªí³æ¤¤¡C¦Ó¥B¡A¯B°Êªí³æ¥i¥H³Q²¾¦Ü¿Ã¹õªº¥ô¦ó¦ì¸m¡A¦ýµLªk¦b¤÷µøµ¡­I´º²¾°Ê¡C­Y±N¯B°Êªí³æ³Ì¤p¤Æ®É¡A¥¦±NÅã¥Ü¦b®à­±ªº©³³¡¡C­Y¤÷ªí³æ³Ì¤p¤Æ¡A«h¯B°Êªí³æ¤]¤@¦P³Ì¤p¤Æ¡C¯B°Êªí³æ¤]¥i¥Î©ó«Ø¥ß MDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡C

¡E³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¡G¨S¦³¤÷ªí³æªº¿W¥ßªí³æ¡A¥Î©ó«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó SDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡A©Î¥Î§@ MDI À³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¨ä¥L¤lªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ¡C³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ»P¨ä¥L Windows À³¥Îµ{¦¡¦P¯Å¡A¥i¥X²{¦b¨ä¹õ«e©Î«á¥x¡A¨Ã¥BÅã¥Ü¦b Windows ¤u§@¦C¤¤¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w [¸ê®ÆÀô¹Ò]

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©wªí³æ«¬ºA

¦p¦ó¡G¦b³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤¤·s¼W¥\¯àªí

¦p¦ó¡GÁôÂà Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡

­ì¤å¡G

Visual FoxPro allows to you to create two types of applications:

¡EMultiple-document interface (MDI) applications consist of a single main window, and the application's windows are contained within or float on top of the main window. Visual FoxPro is primarily an MDI application, with the command window, edit windows, and designer windows contained within the main Visual FoxPro window.

¡ESingle-document interface (SDI) applications consist of one or more independent windows, each of which appears separately on the Windows desktop. Microsoft Exchange is an example of an SDI application, in which each message you open appears in its own independent window.

An application consisting of single window is usually an SDI application, but some applications mix SDI and MDI elements. For example, Visual FoxPro displays its debugger as an SDI application, which in turn contains MDI windows of its own.

To support both types of interfaces, Visual FoxPro allows you to create several types of forms:

¡EChild form. A form contained within another window, used in creating MDI applications. Child forms cannot be moved outside the bounds of their parent form (the main form), and when minimized appear at the bottom of their parent form. If their parent form is minimized, they are minimized along with it.

¡EFloating form. A form that belongs to a parent (main) form, but is not contained within it. Instead, floating forms can be moved anywhere on the screen. They cannot be moved behind their parent window. If minimized, a floating form appears at the bottom of the desktop. If their parent form is minimized, floating forms are minimized along with it. Floating forms are also used in creating MDI applications.

¡ETop-level form. An independent form without parent form, used to create an SDI application, or to serve as the parent for other child forms in an MDI application. Top-level forms work at the same level as other Windows applications, and can appear in front of or behind them. They appear on the Windows taskbar.

See Also

Creating Forms

How to: Add a Menu to a Top-Level Form

How to: Hide the Main Visual FoxPro Window

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 147 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤Q¤@¤ë 28, 2004 9:47 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©wªí³æ«¬ºA

«Ø¥ß¦UºØ«¬ºAªºªí³æ¤§¤èªk¤jÅé¬Û¦P¡A¦ý»Ý³]©w¯S©wÄÝ©Ê¥H«ü¥Ü¥Xªí³æÀ³¸Ó¦p¦ó¤u§@¡C

¦pªG«Ø¥ßªº¬O¤lªí³æ¡A«h¤£¦ý­n«ü©w¥¦À³¦b¥t¥~¤@­Óªí³æ¤¤Åã¥Ü¡A¦Ó¥BÁٻݫü©w¬O§_¬° MDI Ãþªº¤lªí³æ¡A§Y«ü¥Xªí³æ³Ì¤j¤Æ®É¬O¦p¦ó¤u§@ªº¡C¦pªG¤lªí³æ¬O MDI Ãþªº¡A¥¦·|¥]§t¦b¤÷ªí³æ¤¤¡A¨Ã¦@¥Î¤÷ªí³æªº¼ÐÃD¦C¡B¼ÐÃD¡B¥\¯àªí¥H¤Î¤u¨ã¦C¡C«D MDI Ãþªº¤lªí³æ³Ì¤j¤Æ®É±N¦û¾Ú¤÷ªí³æªº¥þ³¡¨Ï¥ÎªÌ°Ï°ì¡A¦ý¤´«O¯d¥¦¥»¨­ªº¼ÐÃD©M¼ÐÃD¦C¡C

­Y­n«ü©w¤@­Ó¤lªí³æ

1.¥Î [ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã] «Ø¥ß©Î½s¿èªí³æ¡C

2.¥i±Nªí³æªº ShowWindow Äݩʳ]©w¬°¤U¦C­È¤§¤@¡G

¡E0 ¡X ¦b¿Ã¹õ¤¤¡C¤lªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ±N¬° Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡C

¡E1 ¡X ¦b³»¼hªí³æ¤¤¡C·í¤lµøµ¡Åã¥Ü®É¡A¤lªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ¬O¦b¨Ï¥Î¤¤ªº³Ì°ª¶¥ªí³æ¡C¦pªG§Æ±æ¤lµøµ¡¥X²{¦b³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æµøµ¡¤º¡A¦Ó¤£¬O¥X²{¦b Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¤º®É¡A¥i¿ï¥Î¸Ó¶µ³]©w¡C

3.¦pªG§Æ±æ¤lªí³æ³Ì¤j¤Æ®É»P¤÷ªí³æ²Õ¦X¦¨¤@Åé¡A¥i³]©wªí³æªº MDIForm Äݩʬ°¯u (.T.)¡F¦pªG§Æ±æ¤lªí³æ³Ì¤j¤Æ®É¤´«O¯d¬°¤@¿W¥ßªºµøµ¡¡A¥i³]©wªí³æªº MDIForm Äݩʬ°°² (.F.)¡C

¯B°Êªí³æ¬O¥Ñ¤lªí³æÅܤƦӨӡC

­Y­n«ü©w¬°¯B°Êªí³æ

2.¥i±Nªí³æªº ShowWindow Äݩʳ]©w¬°¤U¦C­È¤§¤@¡G

¡E0 ¡X ¦b¿Ã¹õ¤¤¡C¯B°Êªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ±N¥X²{¦b Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡C

¡E1 ¡X ¦b³»¼hªí³æ¤¤¡C·í¯B°Êµøµ¡Åã¥Ü®É¡A¯B°Êªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ±N¬O¦b¨Ï¥Î¤¤ªº³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¡C

3.±Nªí³æªº Desktop Äݩʳ]©w¬°¯u (.T.)¡C

­Y­n«ü©w¬°³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ

2.±Nªí³æªº ShowWindow Äݩʳ]©w¬° [2 ¡Ð §@¬°³»¼hªí³æ]¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

­ì¤å¡G

You create all types of forms in much the same way, but you set specific properties to indicate how the form should behave.

If you're creating a child form, you specify not only that it should appear inside another form, but also whether it is an MDI-compliant child form, which indicates how the form behaves when maximized. If the child form is MDI-compliant, it combines with the parent form, sharing the parent form's title bar and caption, menus, and toolbars. A child form that is not MDI-compliant maximizes into the full client area of the parent, but retains its own caption and title bar.

To specify a child form

1.Create or edit the form using the Form Designer.

2.Set the form's ShowWindow property to one of the following values:

¡E0 ¡X In Screen. The child form's parent will be the main Visual FoxPro window.

¡E1 ¡X In Top-Level Form. The child form's parent will be the top-level form that is active when the child window is displayed. Use this setting if you want the child window to appear inside any top-level window other than the main Visual FoxPro window.

3.Set the form's MDIForm property to .T. (true) if you want the child form to be combined with the parent when maximized, or to .F. (false) if the child window should be retained as a separate window when maximized.

A floating form is a variation of a child form.

To specify a floating form

2.Set the form's ShowWindow property to one of the following values:

¡E0 ¡X In Screen. The floating form's parent will be the main Visual FoxPro window.

¡E1 ¡X In Top-Level Form. The floating form's parent will be the top-level form that is active when the floating window is displayed.

3.Set the form's Desktop property to .T. (true).

To specify a top-level form

2.Set the form's ShowWindow property to 2¡XAs Top-Level Form.

See Also

Creating Forms

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 148 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤@ ¤Q¤@¤ë 29, 2004 11:30 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦pªG©Ò«Ø¥ßªº¤lªí³æ¤¤ªº ShowWindow Äݩʳ]©w¬° [1 ¡Ð ¦b³»¼hªí³æ¤¤]¡A«h¤£»Ýª½±µ«ü©w¤@³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ§@¬°¤lªí³æªº¤÷ªí³æ¡C¦Ó¬O¦b¤lµøµ¡¥X²{®É¡AVisual FoxPro «ü©w¤lªí³æ¦¨¬°¤÷ªí³æ¡C

­Y­nÅã¥Ü¦ì©ó³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤¤ªº¤lªí³æ

1.«Ø¥ß³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¡C

2.¦b³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æªº¨Æ¥óµ{§Ç¤¤¥]§t DO FORM ©R¥O¡A«ü©w­nÅã¥Üªº¤lªí³æªº¦WºÙ¡C

¨Ò¦p¡A¦b³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤¤«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó«ö¶s¡AµM«á¦b«ö¶sªº Click ¨Æ¥óµ{§Ç¡A¥]§t¦p¤Uªº©R¥O¡G

DO FORM MyChild

ª`·N¡G
¦bÅã¥Ü¤lªí³æ®É¡A³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¥²¶·¬O¥i¨£ªº¡B¨Ï¥Î¤¤ªº¡C¦]¦¹¡AµLªk¨Ï¥Î³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æªº Init ¨Æ¥ó¨ÓÅã¥Ü¤lªí³æ¡A¦]¬°¦¹®É³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æÁÙ¥¼±Ò°Ê¡C

3.±Ò°Ê³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¡A¦p¦³¥²­n¡AIJµo¥Î¥HÅã¥Ü¤lªí³æªº¨Æ¥ó¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©wªí³æ«¬ºA

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

¦p¦ó¡G¥Îªí³æ¶°ÂX¥Rªí³æ

­ì¤å¡G

If you've created a child form in which the ShowWindow Property is set to 1¡XIn Top-Level Form, you don't directly specify the top-level form that acts as the child form's parent. Instead, Visual FoxPro assigns the child form to a parent at the time the child window is displayed.

To display a child form inside a top-level form

1.Create a top-level form.

2.In the event code of the top-level form, include the DO FORM Command, specifying the name of the child form to display.

For example, create a button in the top-level form, and then in the Click Event code for the button, include a command such as this one:

DO FORM MyChild

Note:
The top-level form must be visible and active when the child form is displayed. Therefore, you cannot use the Init Event of the top-level form to display a child form, because the top-level form will not yet be active.

3.Activate the top-level form, and then if necessary, trigger the event that displays the child form.

See Also

Creating Forms

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 149 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G ¤Q¤@¤ë 30, 2004 10:06 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦b°õ¦æ³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ®É¡A¥i¯à¤£§Æ±æÅã¥Ü Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡C¨Ï¥ÎÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ª«¥óªº Visible ÄÝ©Ê«ö­n¨DÁôÂéÎÅã¥Ü Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡C

­Y­nÁôÂà Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡

1.¦bªí³æªº Init ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A¥]§t¤U¦Cµ{¦¡½X¡G

Application.Visible = .F.

2.¦bªí³æªº Destroy ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A¥]§t¤U¦Cµ{¦¡½X¡G

Application.Visible = .T.

¦b¬YÃþ¤èªkµ{§Ç©Î¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A¥i¨Ï¥Î THISFORM.Release ©R¥OÃö³¬ªí³æ¡C

ª`·N¡G
¤]¥i¥H¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¥]§t¥H¤U¦æ¡A¥Î¥HÁôÂà Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡GSCREEN = OFF

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

¦Û­q Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

¦p¦ó¡G¥Îªí³æ¶°ÂX¥Rªí³æ

¦bªí³æ¤¤·s¼Wª«¥ó

­ì¤å¡G

If you're running a top-level form, you might not want the main Visual FoxPro window to be visible. You can use the Visible property of the Application object to hide and show the main Visual FoxPro window as needed.

To hide the main Visual FoxPro window

1.In the Init Event of the form, include the following line of code:

Application.Visible = .F.

2.In the Destroy Event of the form, include the following line of code:

Application.Visible = .T.

Make sure that you also provide a way to close the form by using THISFORM.Release in some method or event.

Note:
You can also include the following line in a configuration file to hide the main Visual FoxPro window: SCREEN = OFF

See Also

Customizing the Visual FoxPro Environment

Creating Forms

Adding Objects to Forms

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 150 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤Q¤G¤ë 01, 2004 11:15 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤Wªº¥\¯àªí¤£¶È´£¨Ñªí³æ¾ÉÄý¡AÁÙ´£¨Ñ¦³ÃöÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº³]­p¤§ªì©l½u¯Á¡C

­Y­n¦b³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¤¤·s¼W¥\¯àªí

1.«Ø¥ß³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æªº¥\¯àªí¡C¦³Ãö«Ø¥ß³Ì³»¼h¤§ªí³æ¥\¯àªíªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C¡v¡C

2.±Nªí³æªº ShowWindow Äݩʳ]©w¬° [2 ¡Ð §@¬°³»¼hªí³æ]¡C

3.¦bªí³æªº Init ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡A°õ¦æ¥\¯àªíµ{¦¡¨Ã¶Ç»¼¨â­Ó°Ñ¼Æ¡G

DO menuname.mpr WITH oForm, lAutoRename

oForm ¬Oªí³æªºª«¥ó°Ñ¦Ò¡C¦bªí³æªº Init ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¡ATHIS §@¬°²Ä¤@­Ó°Ñ¼Æ¶i¦æ¶Ç»¼¡C

IAutoRename «ü©w¤F¬O§_¬°¥\¯àªí¨ú¤@­Ó·sªº¿W¤@ªº¦W¦r¡C¦pªG­p¹º°õ¦æªí³æªº¦h­Ó½d¨Ò¡A«h±N .T. ¶Ç»¼µ¹ IAutoRename¡C

¨Ò¦p¡A¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¤U¦Cµ{¦¡½X©I¥s¦W¬° mySDImenu ªº¥\¯àªí¡G

DO mySDImenu.mpr WITH THIS, .T.

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

«Ø¥ß³æ¤å¥ó©M¦h¤å¥ó¬É­±

¦p¦ó¡G¥Îªí³æ¶°ÂX¥Rªí³æ

«Ø¥ßªí³æ

¦bªí³æ¤¤·s¼Wª«¥ó

¦p¦ó¡G·s¼W Visual FoxPro ®e¾¹±±¨î¶µ

­ì¤å¡G

Menus on top-level forms not only provide form navigation, they can provide initial clues about the design of your application.

To add a menu to a top-level form

1.Create a top-level form menu. For more information about creating menus for top-level forms, see Designing Menus and Toolbars.

2.Set the form's ShowWindow Property to 2 ¡V As Top-Level Form.

3.In the Init Event of the form, run the menu program and pass it two parameters:

DO menuname.mpr WITH oForm, lAutoRename

oFormis an object reference to the form. In the Init event of the form, pass THIS as the first parameter.

lAutoRenamespecifies whether or not a new unique name is generated for the menu. If you plan to run multiple instances of the form, pass .T. for lAutoRename.

For example, you can call a menu called mySDImenu with this code:

DO mySDImenu.mpr WITH THIS, .T.

See Also

Creating Forms

Adding Objects to Forms

How to: Add Visual FoxPro Containers

±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:   
µoªí·s¥DÃD   ¦^ÂÐ¥DÃD    VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ -> VFP °Q½×°Ï ©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡§¡¬° ¥x¥_®É¶¡ (GMT + 8 ¤p®É)
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  ¤U¤@­¶
²Ä10­¶(¦@14­¶)

«e©¹:  
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±ªþ¥[ÀÉ®×
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤U¸üÀÉ®×