VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï
¥»°Q½×°Ï¬° Visual Foxpro ·R¥ÎªÌ¸gÅç¥æ¬yªº¦a¤è, ½Ð¦h¦h§Q¥Î"·j´M"ªº¥\¯à, ¥ý¬d¬Ý¬Ý¦³µL«e¨Ò¥i´`, ¦pªGÁÙ¦³¤£À´ªº¦Aµo°Ý. ³¡¥÷¥DÃD¦³ªþ¥[ÀÉ®×, ¶·¥ýµù¥U¦¨¬°ªÀ°Ï©~¥Á¤~¥i¥H¤U¸ü.

±`¨£°ÝÃD±`¨£°ÝÃD   ·j´M·j´M   ·|­û¦Cªí·|­û¦Cªí   ·|­û¸s²Õ·|­û¸s²Õ   ·|­ûµù¥U·|­ûµù¥U 
 ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ   µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§µn¤JÀˬd±zªº¨p¤H°T®§   µn¤Jµn¤J

[½Ķ] Chm For VFP9 Beta Release
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  ¤U¤@­¶

µoªí·s¥DÃD   ¦^ÂÐ¥DÃD    VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ -> VFP °Q½×°Ï
¤W¤@½g¥DÃD :: ¤U¤@½g¥DÃD  
µoªí¤H ¤º®e
¦¶¨|¿³

µù¥U®É¶¡: 2003-08-25
¤å³¹: 661
¨Ó¦Û: ¥x¤¤¥«¤j¨½°Ï

²Ä 31 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤K¤ë 11, 2004 2:20 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©w¼È¦sÀɪº¦ì¸m

¥i¥H¹ï¼È¦sÀɨϥΠVisual FoxPro ¤¶­±¨Ó«ü©w¤£¦P¦ì¸m©Î¦b Visual FoxPro ²ÕºAÀɤ¤¨Ï¥Î TMPFILES¡BEDITWORK¡BPROGWORK ©M SORTWORK ³]©w­È¡C

¦p¦ó«ü©w¼È¦sÀɪº¦ì¸m

1.¦b[¤u¨ã]¥\¯àªí¤W¡A«ö¤@¤U[¿ï¶µ]¡C

2.¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A«ö¤@¤U[Àɮצì¸m]¼ÐÅÒ¡C

3.¦b[Àɮ׫¬ºA]²M³æ¤¤¡A«ö¤@¤U[¼È¦sÀÉ]¡AµM«á¿ï¨ú[­×§ï]«ö¶s¡C

4.¦b[ÅܧóÀɮצì¸m]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¿é¤J¤@­Ó·s¦ì¸m©ÎªÌ«ö¤@¤U[¬Ù²¤ (...)]«ö¶sÂsÄý©M¿ï¨ú¤@­Ó¼È¦sÀɪº¦ì¸m¡C

¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡u[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô (Visual FoxPro)¡v©M¡u[Àɮצì¸m]¼ÐÅÒ¡B[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡v¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

³Ì¨Î¤Æ§@·~¨t²ÎÀô¹Ò

²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº¯S®í³N»y

±Ò°ÊÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®É³]©w²ÕºA¿ï¶µ

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
­ì¤å¡G

How to: Specify the Location of Temporary Files

You can specify a different location for temporary files using the Visual FoxPro interface or by using the TMPFILES, EDITWORK, PROGWORK, and SORTWORK settings in a Visual FoxPro configuration file.

To specify the location of temporary files

1.On the Tools menu, click Options.

2.In the Options dialog box, click the File Locations tab.

3.In the File Type list, click Temporary Files, then Modify.

4.In the Change File Location dialog box, type a new location or click the ellipsis (...) button to browse and select a location for temporary files.

For more information, see Options Dialog Box (Visual FoxPro) and File Locations Tab, Options Dialog Box.

See Also

Optimizing the Operating Environment

Special Terms for Configuration Files

Setting Configuration Options at Startup

Visual FoxPro Environment Settings

À˵ø·|­û­Ó¤H¸ê®Æ µo°e¨p¤H°T®§ µo°e¹q¤l¶l¥ó MSN Messenger
¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 32 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤K¤ë 11, 2004 11:54 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¦b [µøµ¡µn¿ý] ¤¤Åܧó²ÕºA³]©w

±z¥i¥Hª½±µÅܧó Windows µn¿ý¨Ó³]©w Visual FoxPro ²ÕºA¡C­nÅܧó Windows µn¿ý¡A¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î Windows ´£¨Ñªº¹ê¥Î¤u¨ã[µn¿ý½s¿èµ{¦¡]¡C

ª`·N¡G
Åܧó Windows µn¿ý®É­n¯S§Oª`·N¡CÅܧó¤F¿ù»~ªºµn¿ý¶µ©Î¹ï¬Y¤@¶µ°µ¿ù»~ªº³]©w³£·|²£¥Í¿ù»~¡A¾É­P Visual FoxPro µLªk±Ò°Ê©Î¥¿±`¤u§@¡A©ÎªÌ¬Æ¦Ü Windows ¥»¨­¤]·|¦p¦¹¡C

¦p¦ó¦bµn¿ý¤¤Åܧó²ÕºA

1.¦b Windows ¤¤±Ò°Ê[µn¿ý½s¿èµ{¦¡]¡C

2.¦b HKEY_CURRENT_USER ¸`ÂI¤¤¡AÂsÄý¨ì SoftwareMicrosoftVisual FoxPro ¥Ø¿ý¤¤¨Ã¶}±Ò¥Ø«eªº Visual FoxPro ª©¥»ªº¸ê®Æ§¨¡C

3.¦b Options ¸ê®Æ§¨¤¤¡A³s«ö¨â¤U­n­×§ïªº³]©w¦WºÙµM«á¿é¤J·s­È¡C

4.Ãö³¬[µn¿ý½s¿èµ{¦¡]¡C

¡@±zªºÅܧó±N¦b¤U¦¸±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ®É°_§@¥Î¡C

±z¤]¥i¥H±q Visual FoxPro µ{¦¡¤¤©I¥s Windows API ¨ÓÅܧóµn¿ý¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

±q Windows µn¿ý½d¨Ò¨ú±oÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡°T®§

¨Ï¥Î API

SYS(3056) ¡V µø¬°...¨ÓŪ¨úµn¿ý³]©w

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
­ì¤å¡G

How to: Change Configuration Settings in the Windows Registry

You can set the Visual FoxPro configuration by making changes directly in the Windows registry. To change the Windows registry, use the Registry Editor, a utility provided with Windows.

Note:
Use caution when changing the Windows registry. Changing the wrong registry entry or making an incorrect entry for a setting can introduce an error that prevents Visual FoxPro, or even Windows itself, from starting or working properly.

To change configuration settings in the registry

1.In Windows, start the Registry Editor.

2.In HKEY_CURRENT_USER node, browse to the Software\Microsoft\Visual FoxPro directory and open the folder for the current version of Visual FoxPro.

3.In the Options folder, double-click the name of the setting to change, and then enter a new value.

4.Close the Registry Editor.

¡@Your change will take effect the next time you start Visual FoxPro.

You can also make changes to the registry by calling Windows APIs from a Visual FoxPro program.

See Also

Get Application Information from the Windows Registry Sample

Accessing APIs

SYS(3056) ¡V Read Registry Settings

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 33 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ ¤K¤ë 13, 2004 4:46 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

±z¥i¥H¦b±Ò°Êµ{¦¡®É«Ø¥ß²ÕºA¡A¦Ó¤¹³\±z©¿²¤¹w³]³]©w¡C

¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤¨Ï¥Î SET ©R¥O

«Ø¥ß²ÕºA³]©wªº¤@­Ó³~®|´N¬O¦b±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡±Ò°Ê®É°õ¦æ¤@¨t¦C SET ©R¥O¡C¨Ò¦p¡A¥i²ÕºA¨t²Î¨Ï±oÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡±Ò°Ê®É¦bª¬ºA¦C¤¤Åã¥Ü®É¶¡¡A±z¥i¥H°õ¦æ³o­Ó SET ©R¥O¡G

SET CLOCK ON

¦b¦ó³B°õ¦æ³o¤@¨t¦C SET ©R¥O¨ú¨M©ó±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº»Ý­n¡C¤@¯ë»¡¨Ó¡A±zÀ³¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¥Dµ{¦¡¤¤¼¶¼g SET ©R¥O¡A¥Dµ{¦¡Àɮ׬O±±¨î¹ï¨ä¥L¤¸¥ó¦s¨úªºµ{¦¡©Îªí³æ¡C±z¤]¥i¥H¦bªí³æªº Load ©Î Init ¨Æ¥ó¤¤°õ¦æ SET ©R¥O¡C¦pªG­n¨Ï¥Î¨p¦³¸ê®Æªí®æ§@·~°Ï¡A¥¦¥i¯à»Ý­n¦b±zªº DataEnvironment ª«¥óªº BeforeOpenTables ¨Æ¥ó¤¤¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç³]©w¡C¦³Ãö«ü©wÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¥Dµ{¦¡ªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u½sĶ³sµ²À³¥Îµ{¦¡¡v¡C

¦pªG±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¦b±M®×ºÞ²z­û¤¤¨Ï¥Îªí³æ°µ¬°¥Dµ{¦¡¡AµM«á¥H¥¦±Ò°Ê¤@­Ó¥\¯àªí¡A±z¥i¥H¦b¥\¯àªíªºªì©l¤Æ¿ï¶µ¤¤¿é¤J SETUP ©R¥O¡C¦³Ãö¸Ô²Ó°T®§¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C¡v¤¤ªº¡u¦p¦ó¡G¦V¥\¯àªí¨t²Î¥[¤Jªì©l¤Æµ{¦¡½X¡v¡C

´£¥Ü¡G
¤@­ÓºÞ²z±Ò°Ê SET ©R¥Oªº¦³®Ä¤èªk¬O«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¥]§t¥þ³¡§Æ±æ°õ¦æªº SET ©R¥Oªºµ{§Ç¡CµM«á±z´N¥i¥H¦bÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¾A·íªº¦ì¸m©I¥s³o­Óµ{§Ç¡C§â©Ò¦³ SETUP ©R¥O«O«ù¦b³æ¤@µ{¦¡½X¤¤·|¨Ï°£¿ù¤ÎºûÅ@±zªº²ÕºA³]©wÅܱo®e©ö¡C±z¤]¥i¥H¦b¥H±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ª«¥ó©Îªí³æ¬°°ò¦ªºÃþ§O¤¤©ñ¸mµ{¦¡½X¡C

¨Ï¥Î²ÕºAÀÉ

°£¤F¨Ï¥Î[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô©Î SET ©R¥O³]©w Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò¤§¥~¡A±zÁÙ¥i¥H¿ï¾Ü¬Y¨Ç³]©w¨Ã§â¥¦­ÌÀx¦s¶i¤@­Ó©Î¦h­Ó²ÕºAÀɤ¤¡CVisual FoxPro ²ÕºAÀɬO¤@­Ó¤å¦rÀÉ¡A¥i¥H¦b¨ä¤¤«ü©w SET ©R¥Oªº­È¡A³]©w¨t²ÎÅܼƥH¤Î°õ¦æ©R¥O©Î©I¥s¨ç¼Æ¡CVisual FoxPro ¦b±Ò°Ê®ÉŪ¨ú²ÕºAÀÉ¡A«Ø¥ß³]©w¥H¤Î°õ¦æµ{¦¡Àɤ¤ªº©R¥O¡C¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº³]©w±N¨Ï[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤ (Àx¦s¦b Windows µn¿ý) ªº¹w³]³]©wµL®Ä¡C

¨Ï¥Î²ÕºAÀɦ³´X­ÓÀuÂI¡A±z¥i¥H¡G

¡E©¿²¤[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô©Ò°µªº¹w³]³]©w¡C
¡EºûÅ@´X­Ó¤£¦Pªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¨C¤@­Ó³£¨ã¦³¤£¦Pªº³]©w¡CVisual FoxPro ¥i¥H®Ú¾Ú¯S©w¨Ï¥ÎªÌ©Î±M®×¸ü¤J¤£¦Pªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡C
¡E¤ñ¦bµ{¦¡ªì©l¤Æ³¡¥÷¥Î SET ©R¥O«Ø¥ß³]©w§ó©ö­×§ï¡C
¡E¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É¡A¦Û°Ê±Ò°Ê¤@­Óµ{¦¡©Î©I¥s¨ç¼Æ¡C

¦p»Ý¦³Ãö¨Ï¥Î²ÕºAÀɪº«ü¥Ü¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡v©M¡u¦p¦ó¡G«ü©w²ÕºAÀÉ¡v¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¦p¦ó¡G¦b±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ®É¡A¨Ï¥Î©R¥O¦C¿ï¶µ

½sĶ³sµ²À³¥Îµ{¦¡

¦p¦ó¡G¦V¥\¯àªí¨t²Î¥[¤Jªì©l¤Æµ{¦¡½X

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

_STARTUP ¨t²ÎÅܼÆ

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

­ì¤å¡G

You can establish configuration settings when you first start the program, which allows you to override default settings.

Using SET Commands in Applications

One way to establish configuration settings is to issue one or more SET commands when your application starts. For example, to configure your system to display a clock in the status bar when the application starts, you can issue this SET command:

SET CLOCK ON

The exact point at which you issue the SET command depends on your application. In general, you issue SET commands from your application's main program file, which is the program or form that controls access to the rest of your application. You can also issue SET commands from the Load or Init events of the form. If you are using private data sessions, it may be necessary to make these settings in the BeforeOpenTables Event of your DataEnvironment object. For details about specifying a main file for an application, see Compiling an Application.

If your application has a form set as main in the project manager, and it then launches a menu, you can add SETUP commands by entering them in the menu's Setup option. For details see How to: Add Setup Code to a Menu System in Designing Menus and Toolbars.

Tip:
An efficient way to manage SET commands for startup is to create a procedure that contains all the commands that you want to issue. You can then call the procedure from the appropriate point in your application. Keeping all the SETUP commands in a single procedure makes it easier to debug and maintain your configuration settings. You can also put the code in the class on which your application object is based, or the class on which your forms are based.

Using a Configuration File

In addition to setting the Visual FoxPro environment using the Options dialog box or SET commands, you can establish preferred settings and save them in one or more configuration files. A Visual FoxPro configuration file is a text file in which you can specify values for SET commands, set system variables, and execute commands or call functions. Visual FoxPro reads the configuration file when starting up, establishing the settings and executing the commands in the file. Settings made in the configuration file override default settings made in the Options dialog box (and stored in the Windows registry).

Using a configuration file provides several advantages. You can:

¡EOverride the default settings established in the Options dialog box.
¡EMaintain several different configuration files, each with different settings, so that Visual FoxPro can load a configuration suitable to a particular user or project.
¡EMake changes more easily than if you establish settings with the SET commands in the program initialization sequence.
¡EStart a program or call a function automatically when Visual FoxPro starts.

For instructions about working with configuration files, see How to: Create a Configuration File and How to: Specify the Configuration File.

See Also

How to: Use Command-Line Options When Starting Visual FoxPro

Compiling an Application

How to: Add Setup Code to a Menu System

Designing Menus and Toolbars

_STARTUP System Variable

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 34 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» ¤K¤ë 14, 2004 12:14 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«ü©w²ÕºAÀÉ

·í Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É¡A±z¥i¥H«ü©w¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡A©Î©¿²¤©Ò¦³²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¤¹³\ Visual FoxPro ¨Ï¥Î¥¦ªº¹w³]³]©w¡C

Visual FoxPro ¸ü¤J¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ¥H«á¡A²ÕºAÀɤ¤³]©wÀu¥ý©ó[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¹ïÀ³ªº¹w³]³]©w¡C

¦p¦ó«ü©w²ÕºAÀÉ

¦b±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ªº©R¥O¦C«ü©w -C ¤Á´«¥H¤Î§Æ±æ¨Ï¥Îªº²ÕºAÀɦWºÙ (¥²­n®É¥]§t¸ô®|)¡C¤£­n¦b¤Á´«©MÀɮצWºÙ¤§¶¡¥[ªÅ¥Õ¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¦b Windows ¤¤³s«ö¨â¤U­n¨Ï¥Îªº²ÕºAÀɦWºÙ¡CVisual Foxpro ±N¨Ï¥Î¸Ó¿ï¨úªº²ÕºAÀɱҰʡC

¦pªG¤£§Æ±æ¨Ï¥Î¥ô¦ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¥]¬A¹w³]Config.fpw¡A±z¥i¥H©¿²¤©Ò¦³ªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡C³o¾É­P Visual FoxPro ¥u¨Ï¥Î¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤«Ø¥ßªº¹w³]³]©w¡C

¦p¦ó©¿²¤²ÕºAÀÉ

¦b Visual FoxPro ªº©R¥O¦æ¤¤¥[¤J -C ¤Á´«¡A¥B¨ä«á¤£±a¥ô¦ó°Ñ¼Æ¡C

¨Ò¦p¡AµL½×²ÕºAÀɬO¦b±Ò°Ê¥Ø¿ý¤¤¡AÁÙ¬O¦b¨t²Î¸ô®|¤¤¡A­Y¤£·Q¨Ï¥Î¥ô¦ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¥i¨Ï¥Î¤U­±ªº©R¥O¦C¡G

VFPVersionNumber.exe -C

«ü©w¥~³¡²ÕºAÀÉ

¥i¥H°£¤F¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɦb§A»Ý­n¤À¶}¦a²ÕºA³]©wªºÀô¹Ò¤¤¨Ï¥Î¥~³¡²ÕºAÀÉ¡C¨Ò¦p¡A³]©w SCREEN=OFF À³¸Ó¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤³Q°õ¦æ¡C

¥i¥H³z¹L¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤¨Ï¥Î·sªº ALLOWEXTERNAL «ü¥O¤§«á³]©w Visual FoxPro Ū¨ú¥~³¡²ÕºAÀÉ¡C­Y¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤§t¦³ ALLOWEXTERNAL=ON ³]©w­Èªº®É­Ô¡AVisual FoxPro ·|·j´M¥~³¡²ÕºAÀÉ (³q±`¬O«ü Config.fpw) ¨ÃŪ¨ú¥¦ªº³]©w¡C¤]¥i¥H¦b±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ®É¨Ï¥Î -C ©R¥O¦C¶}Ãö¨Ó«ü©w¤@­Ó¤£¦Pªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡C

ª`·N¡G
¹ï©ó .exe ©M .dll ÀɮצøªA¾¹¡AVisual FoxPro ¥u¤ä´©¨º¨Ç¨ü­­©ó¦øªA¾¹¤§¤ºªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¦]¦¹¡AVisual FoxPro ·|©¿²¤ ALLOWEXTERNAL ³]©w¡C

¦p¦ó¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ§«áŪ¨ú¥~³¡²ÕºAÀÉ

1.¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤³]©w ALLOWEXTERNAL ¯S®í³N»y©ó¨ä¤W¡C

¡@ALLOWEXTERNAL = ON

2.·í±z±Ò°Êµ{¦¡®É¡A¨Ï¥Î -C ©R¥O¦C¶}Ãö¨Ó«ü©w²Ä¤G²ÕºAÀɩΦb¹w³]ªºµ{¦¡¸ô®|¤¤¦³¤@­Ó²Ä¤G²ÕºAÀÉ¡C

¦³Ãö©R¥O¦C¶}Ãöªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u¦p¦ó¡G¦b±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ®É¡A¨Ï¥Î©R¥O¦C¿ï¶µ¡v¡C

¥Ñ©ó¥~³¡²ÕºAÀɦb¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ§«á³QŪ¨ú¡A©Ò¥H¦pªG³]©w­«½Æ¦s¦b®É¡A¦b¥~³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº³]©wÀu¥ý©ó¨º¨Ç¦b¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº³]©w¡CVisual FoxPro ¦bŪ¨ú³o¨â­ÓÀɮפ§«e¬O¤£·|¶}©l³]©wªì­È¡C

­Y­n³]©w²ÕºAÀɬO°ßŪªº¡A§â¸ÓÀɮשñ¦b±M®×¤¤¨Ã³]©w¬°[¥]§t]¡C­Y­n³]©w²ÕºAÀɬO¥i­×§ïªº¡A§â¸ÓÀɮשñ¦b±M®×¤¤¨Ã³]©w¬°[±Æ°£]¡CµM«á¦¹Àɮ׿W¥ßÀHÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©Î°õ¦æÀɤ@°_¤À°e¡C²ßºD¤W¡A²ÕºAÀɨϥΠ.fpw §@¬°°ÆÀɦW¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

½sĶ³sµ²À³¥Îµ{¦¡

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

_STARTUP ¨t²ÎÅܼÆ

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Specify the Configuration File

When Visual FoxPro starts, you can specify a configuration file or bypass all configuration files, allowing Visual FoxPro to use its default settings.

When Visual FoxPro loads a configuration file, the settings in that file take precedence over corresponding default settings made in the Options dialog box.

To specify a configuration file

In the command line that starts Visual FoxPro, specify the -C switch and the name of the configuration file that you want to use (including a path if necessary). Do not put a space between the switch and the file name.

-or-

In Windows, double-click the name of the configuration file to use. Visual FoxPro will start using the configuration file you have selected.

If you want to avoid using any configuration file, including the default file Config.fpw, you can suppress all configuration files. This causes Visual FoxPro to use only the default settings established in the Options dialog box.

To suppress a configuration file

In the command line that starts Visual FoxPro, add the -C switch with nothing after it.

For example, to avoid any configuration file found in the startup directory or the system path, use this command line:

VFPVersionNumber.exe -C

Specifying an External Configuration File

You can use an external configuration file in addition to an internal configuration file in circumstances where you need to configure settings separately. For example, setting SCREEN=OFF should be performed in an internal configuration file.

You can set Visual FoxPro to read an external configuration file following an internal configuration file by using the new ALLOWEXTERNAL directive in the internal configuration file. When you include the setting ALLOWEXTERNAL=ON in the internal configuration file, Visual FoxPro searches for an external configuration file, usually Config.fpw, and reads its settings. You can also specify a different configuration file using the -C command-line switch when starting Visual FoxPro.

Note:
For .exe and .dll file servers, Visual FoxPro supports only those configuration files bound inside the server. Therefore, Visual FoxPro disregards the ALLOWEXTERNAL setting.

To read an external configuration file after an internal one

1.In the internal configuration file, set the special term ALLOWEXTERNAL to on.

¡@ALLOWEXTERNAL = ON

2.When you start your program, either specify a second configuration file using the -C command-line switch or have a second configuration file in the default program path.

For more information about command-line switches, see How to: Use Command-Line Options When Starting Visual FoxPro.

The settings in an external configuration file take precedence over those in the internal configuration file, if duplicate settings exist, because the external configuration file is read after the internal file. Visual FoxPro does not begin initialization until it reads both files.

If you want to specify the configuration file as read-only, place the file in your project and mark it as Included. If you want to specify that the file can be modified, place the file in your project and mark it as Excluded. You can then distribute the file separately with your application or executable file. By convention, configuration files use the .fpw extension.

See Also

Compiling an Application

_STARTUP System Variable

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 35 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤K¤ë 15, 2004 3:26 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ

­n«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡A¨Ï¥Î Visual FoxPro ½s¿è¾¹ (©Î¥ô¦ó¯à°÷«Ø¥ß¤å¦rÀɪº½s¿èµ{¦¡) ¦b¦w¸Ë Visual FoxPro ªº¥Ø¿ý¤¤«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¤å¦rÀɮקY¥i¡CVisual FoxPro ªº¦­´Áª©¥»¦b±Ò°Ê¥Ø¿ý¤¤«Ø¥ß Config.fpw ÀɮסA¨Ã°µ¬°¹w³]²ÕºAÀÉ¡C±z¥i¥H«Ø¥ß¥ô¦óµ{¦¡ÀɮסAµM«á³z¹L³s«ö¨â¤U¸ÓÀɮשΨϥΩR¥O¦C°Ñ¼Æ¥H«K¥Î¸ÓÀÉ®×±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro¡A³o¼Ë¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¸ÓÀɮ׫إ߹w³]ªº³]©w©M¦æ¬°¡C

¦pªG«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó·sªº²ÕºAÀÉ¡A±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¥ô¦ó·Q­nªºÀɮצWºÙÀx¦s¥¦¡C²ßºD¤W¡A²ÕºAÀɨϥΠ.fpw §@¬°°ÆÀɦW¡C

¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É¡A¥i¥H¦b¤U¦C¦ì¸m«ö¦¸§Ç¨Ï¥Î¹w³]²ÕºAÀÉ¡G

¡E¥Ø«e¤u§@¥Ø¿ý
¡E¦w¸Ë Visual FoxPro ªº¥Ø¿ý
¡EDOS ¸ô®|¤¤¦C¥Xªº¥Ø¿ý

¦pªG¦b³o¨Ç¦ì¸m¨S¦³µo²{²ÕºAÀÉ¡AVisual FoxPro ¥u¨Ï¥Î[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤«Ø¥ßªº¹w³]³]©w¡C

ª`·N¡G
¦³Ãö«ü©w¤@­ÓÀÉ®×´À¥N¹w³]ÀɮצWºÙ©Î«ü©w²ÕºAÀɦì¸mªº¸Ô²Ó°T®§¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u¦p¦ó¡G«ü©w²ÕºAÀÉ¡v¡C

¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î¤U¦C¤èªk¤§¤@¿é¤J²ÕºA³]©w¡G

¡E¨Ï¥Î SET ©R¥O°µ³]©w¡C
¡E³]©w¨t²ÎÅܼơC
¡E©I¥sµ{¦¡©Î¨ç¼Æ¡C
¡E¥]§t¥u¦³¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¨Ï¥Îªº¯S®í³N»y¡C

¦p¦ó¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¿é¤J SET ©R¥O

¿é¤J¤£±a SET ÃöÁä¦r¡A¥u±a¦³µ¥¸¹ªº SET ©R¥O¡C

¨Ò¦p­n³]©w¹w³]¸ô®|¡A½Ð¨Ï¥Î³oºØ®æ¦¡¡G

DEFAULT = HOME()+"\VFP"

­n©óª¬ºA¦CÅã¥Ü®É¶¡¡A½Ð¨Ï¥Î³o­Ó©R¥O¡G

CLOCK = ON

­Y­nÅܧó¨t²ÎÅܼƪº³]©w¡A½Ð¨Ï¥Î»P¦b[©R¥O]µøµ¡©Îµ{¦¡¤¤¦P¼Ëªº®æ¦¡¡C

¦p¦ó¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤³]©w¨t²ÎÅܼÆ

¡E¿é¤J¨t²ÎÅܼƦWºÙ¡A¤@­Óµ¥¸¹ (=) ¥H¤Î¸ÓÅܼƪº³]©w­È¡C

¨Ò¦p¡A¤U­±©R¥O«ü©w¤F¤@­Ó´À¥Nªº«÷¦rÀˬdµ{¦¡¡G

_SPELLCHK = "SPLLCHK.EXE"

±zÁÙ¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î COMMAND ©R¥O¦b¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀɤ§¤º©I¥s¨ç¼Æ©Î°õ¦æµ{¦¡¡C¨Ò¦p¡A±z¥i¥H±Ò°Ê¤@­Óªì©l¤Æµ{¦¡§@¬°±Ò°Êµ{§Çªº¤@³¡¥÷¡C

¦p¦ó¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤©I¥s¨ç¼Æ©Î°õ¦æ©R¥O

¡E¿é¤J COMMAND¡A¤@­Óµ¥¸¹ (=) ¥H¤Î­n°õ¦æªº©R¥O©Î±ý©I¥sªº¨ç¼Æ¡C

¨Ò¦p¡A­n¦b Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¼ÐÃD¤¤¥]§t Visual FoxPro ª©¥»½s¸¹¡A¨Ï¥Î³o­Ó©R¥O¡G

COMMAND =_SCREEN.Caption="Visual FoxPro " + VERS(4)

¤U­±ªº©R¥O¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É°õ¦æ¤@­Ó¯S©wªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¡G

COMMAND = DO MYAPP.APP

±z¤]¥i¥H¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¨Ï¥Î¯S®í³N»y¡A¥¦­Ì¤£¹ïÀ³©ó SET ­È¡B¨t²ÎÅܼƩΩR¥O¡C

¦p¦ó¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¨Ï¥Î¯S®í³N»y

¡E¿é¤J¯S®í³N»y¡A¤@­Óµ¥¸¹ (=) ¥H¤Î³]©w­È¡C

¨Ò¦p¡A­n³]©w Visual FoxPro ªº³Ì¤j¥i¥Î¨t²ÎÅܼƼƶq¡A½Ð¨Ï¥Î³o­Ó©R¥O¡G

MVCOUNT = 2048

¦³Ãö²ÕºAÀɤ¤¯S®í³N»y²M³æ¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº¯S®í³N»y¡v¡C

¦Û°Ê±Ò°ÊÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©Îµ{¦¡

±z¥i¥H¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤´¡¤J©R¥O¡A¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É¦Û°Ê°õ¦æµ{¦¡¡C±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î©R¥O±Ò°Ê¾ã­ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡©Î¥u±Ò°Ê¨ä¤¤¤@­Óµ{¦¡¡A¤ñ¦p¤@­Óªì©l¤Æ¨t²ÎÅܼƪºµ{¦¡¡C

¦p¦ó±q²ÕºAÀɤ¤±Ò°ÊÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡

1.¦b²ÕºAÀɪº¥ô¦ó¦ì¸m§â±zªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¦WºÙ«ü©wµ¹ _STARTUP ¨t²ÎÅܼơG

_STARTUP = MYAPP.APP

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

2.¨Ï¥Î COMMAND ©R¥O¡A¥¦¥u¯à¬O²ÕºAÀɪº³Ì«á¤@¦æ¡G

COMMAND = DO MYAPP.APP

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

½sĶ³sµ²À³¥Îµ{¦¡

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

_STARTUP ¨t²ÎÅܼÆ

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Create a Configuration File

To create a configuration file, use the Visual FoxPro editor, or any editor that can create text files, to create a text file in the directory where Visual FoxPro is installed. Earlier versions of Visual FoxPro created the file Config.fpw in the startup directory. Config.fpw became the default configuration file. You can create any program file and use it to establish default settings and behaviors by starting Visual FoxPro using that file either by double clicking the file or using a command line reference.

If you are creating a new configuration file, you can save it using any name you want. By convention, configuration files have the extension .fpw.

When you start Visual FoxPro, you can use a default configuration file from the following locations in order:

¡ECurrent working directory
¡EDirectory where Visual FoxPro is installed
¡EDirectories listed in the DOS path

If Visual FoxPro does not find a configuration file in these locations, Visual FoxPro uses only the default settings established in the Options dialog box.

Note:
For details about specifying an alternative to the default file name or location for the configuration file, see How to: Specify the Configuration File.

Enter configuration settings using one of these methods:

¡EMake settings with the SET command.
¡ESet system variables.
¡ECall programs or functions.
¡EInclude special terms used only in configuration files.

To enter SET commands in a configuration file

¡EEnter SET commands without the SET keyword and with an equal sign.

For example, to set a default path type, use this format:

DEFAULT = HOME()+"\VFP"

To add a clock to the status bar, use this command:

CLOCK = ON

To enter a setting for a system variable, use the same syntax you would use in the Command window or in a program.

To set system variables in a configuration file

¡EEnter the name of the system variable, an equal sign (=), and the value to set the variable to.

For example, the following command specifies an alternative spell-checking program:

_SPELLCHK = "SPLLCHK.EXE"

You can also call functions or execute programs from within a configuration file by using the COMMAND command. For example, you can start an initialization program as part of the startup process.

To call functions or execute commands in a configuration file

¡EEnter COMMAND, an equal sign (=), and the command to execute or function to call.

For example, to include the Visual FoxPro version number in the caption of the main Visual FoxPro window, use this command:

COMMAND =_SCREEN.Caption="Visual FoxPro " + VERS(4)

The following command launches a specific application when Visual FoxPro starts:

COMMAND = DO MYAPP.APP

You can also use special terms in a configuration file that do not correspond to SET value, system variables, or commands.

To use special terms in a configuration file

¡EEnter the special term, an equal sign (=), and the setting.

For example, to set the maximum number of variables available in Visual FoxPro, use this command:

MVCOUNT = 2048

For a complete list of special terms for configuration files, see Special Terms for Configuration Files.

Starting Applications or Programs Automatically

You can insert commands into a configuration file that automatically launches programs when Visual FoxPro starts. You can use these commands either to start an entire application or to start just a program, such as one that initializes system variables.

To start applications from a configuration file

1.Assign the name of your application to the _STARTUP System Variable anywhere in the configuration file:

_STARTUP = MYAPP.APP

-or-

2.Use the COMMAND command, which must be the last line in your configuration file:

COMMAND = DO MYAPP.APP

See Also

Compiling an Application

_STARTUP System Variable

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 36 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤K¤ë 15, 2004 4:45 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

²ÕºAÀɤ¤ªº¯S®í³N»y

¤Uªí¦C¥X¤F¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¥i¥Îªº¯S®í³N»y¡C¦b²ÕºAÀɤ¤¤]¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î SET ©R¥O¡B¨t²ÎÅܼƩM _STARTUP ³]©w¨Ó¦Û­q Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò¡C

ALLOWEXTERNAL ON | OFF

«ü©w¬O§_¦b±q¤@­Ó¤º³¡²ÕºAÀɪº³]©w³QŪ¨ú¤§«á¦AŪ¨ú±q¤@­Ó¥Ñ -C ©R¥O¦C¶}Ãö (©Î¦b¸ô®|¤¤¦ì©ó) «ü©wªº¥~³¡²ÕºAÀɪº³]©w¡CALLOWEXTERNAL ³N»y³Q©¿²¤°£«D¥¦¨ü­­©ó¤@­ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤§¤º¡C

¹w³]­È¡GOFF

BITMAP ON | OFF

«ü©w¬O§_ Visual FoxPro ¼g¤J±Ò¥Î¿Ã¹õ©Îªí³æ§ó·s¨ì¤@­Ó¹õ¥~ÂI°}¹Ï¡AµM«á°õ¦æ¤@­Ó¦ì¤¸°Ï¶ôÂಾ (bitblt) ¨ì¿Ã¹õ¡C·í¨Ï¥Î Windows ²×ºÝ¾÷¦øªA¾¹¥Î¤áºÝ¦s¨úªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡®É¡ABITMAP = OFF ¯à§ïµ½®Ä²v¡C

¹w³]­È¡GON

CODEPAGE = nValue | AUTO

«ü©w¤@­Ó©ú½T§@¬°Àɮתº¦r¤¸¶°ªº¼Æ¦r¡C±N CODEPAGE ³]¬° AUTO ¥Nªí¿ï¾Ü¥Ø«eªº§@·~¨t²Î¦r½X­¶¡C

¦³Ãö¥i¯à¥i¥H¨Ï¥Îªº­È¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡uVisual FoxPro ©Ò¤ä´©ªº¦r½X­¶¡v¡C

COMMAND = cVisualFoxProCommand

«ü©w Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É©Ò°õ¦æªº Visual FoxPro ©R¥O¡CcVisualFoxProCommand «ü©w­n°õ¦æªº©R¥O¡C

EDITWORK path

«ü©w¥»¤å½s¿è¾¹©ñ¸m¤u§@Àɮתº¦ì¸m¡C¥Ñ©ó¤u§@ÀÉ®×·|Åܱo«Ü¤j¡A©Ò¥H»Ý­n«ü©w¤@­Ó¨ã¦³¤j¶qªÅ¶¡ªº¦ì¸m¡C

¹w³]­È¡GªþÄݪº§@·~¨t²Î¡C¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡u³Ì¨Î¤Æ§@·~¨t²ÎÀô¹Ò¡v¡C

ENGINEBEHAVIOR 70 | 80 | 90

±Ò°Ê»P Visual FoxPro 7.0¡B8.0 ©Î 9.0 ¬Û®eªº SQL ¸ê®Æ¤ÞÀº¡C

¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡uSET ENGINEBEHAVIOR ©R¥O¡v¡C

INDEX extension

«ü©w Visual FoxPro ¯Á¤ÞÀɪº°ÆÀɦW¡C

¹w³]­È¡G.idx

LABEL extension

«ü©w Visual FoxPro ¼ÐÅÒ©w¸qÀɮתº°ÆÀɦW¡C

¹w³]­È¡G.lbx

MVCOUNT

³]©w Visual FoxPro ¥i¥H§t¦³Åܼƪº³Ì¤j¼Æ¥Ø¡C³o­Ó­Èªº½d³ò¬O±q 128 ¨ì 65,000¡C

¹w³]­È¡G16,384

OUTSHOW = ON | OFF

²×¤î±Ò°Ê³z¹L¦P®É«ö¦í SHIFT+CTRL+ALT Áä¦b¥Ø«e¿é¥X«e­±ÁôÂéҦ³µøµ¡ªº¯à¤O¡C

¹w³]­È¡GON

PROGWORK path

«ü©w Visual FoxPro Àx¦s¦¡µ{§Çªº°ª³t§Ö¨ú°O¾ÐÅéÀɮתº¦ì¸m¡C

¬°¤F±o¨ì§ó§Öªº®Ä¯à¡A¯S§O¬O¦b¦h¤H¨Ï¥ÎÀô¹Ò¤¤¡A¥i«ü©w¤@­Ó§Ö³tªººÏºÐ¡A¦pªG¥i¯à¡A¥i«ü©w¥»¦aºÏºÐ©Î°O¾ÐÅé¡C´£¨Ñ¬°°ª³t§Ö¨ú°O¾ÐÅé«ü©w³Ì¤p 256K ªºªÅ¶¡¡A¥i¬OÀÉ®×¥i¯à·|Åܱo«Ü¤j¡C

REPORT extension

«ü©w Visual FoxPro ³øªí©w¸qÀɮתº°ÆÀɦW¡C

¹w³]­È¡G.frx

RESOURCE path[\file] | OFF

«ü©w FoxUser.dbf ¨Ó·½Àɪº¦ì¸m©Î¨¾¤î Visual FoxPro ¨Ï¥Î¸ê·½ÀÉ¡Cfile °Ñ¼Æ¬O¥i¿ïªº¡C¦pªG¬Ù²¤ file¡AVisual FoxPro ´N´M§ä FoxUser.dbf ÀÉ¡C¦pªG«ü©wªºÀɮפ£¦s¦b¡A«h«Ø¥ß¸ÓÀɮסC

¹w³]­È¡Gpath ¬°±Ò°Ê¥Ø¿ý¥H¤Î file ¬° FoxUser.dbf¡C

SCREEN = ON | OFF

·í¶}±Ò Visual FoxPro ªº®É­Ô¡A«ü©w¬O§_¥X²{ Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¡C

·í¤@­ÓÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¥Ñ¤@­Ó©Î¦h­Ó¦b Windows ®à­±¤¤©ÒÅã¥Üªº³Ì°ª¼hªºªí³æ©Ò²Õ¦¨ªº®É­Ô¡A³]©w SCREEN ¬° OFF ¥i¯à¬O¦³¥Îªº¡A¨Ï Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¤£³Q»Ý­n¡C¦³Ãö¦b³Ì°ª¼hªí³æ¤Wªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u±±¨îªí³æ¦æ¬°¡v¡C

¹w³]­È¡GON

SORTWORK path

«ü©w SORT ©M INDEX ³o¼Ëªº©R¥O±N¤u§@Àɮצs©ñªº¦ì¸m¡C

¥Ñ©ó¤u§@ÀÉ®×·|¤ñÀx¦sªº¸ê®Æªí®æ¤j¨â­¿¡A©Ò¥H»Ý­n«ü©w¤@­Ó¨ã¦³¤j¶qªÅ¶¡ªº¦ì¸m¡C¬°¤F±o¨ì§ó§Öªº®Ä¯à¡A¯S§O¬O¦b¦h¤H¨Ï¥ÎÀô¹Ò¤¤¡A¥i«ü©w¤@­Ó§Ö³tªººÏºÐ (¨Ò¦p¥»¦aºÏºÐ)¡C

STACKSIZE = nValue

¬°¤F¹³ DO ©R¥O³o¼Ëªº¾Þ§@«ü©w¤F±q 32 ¨ì 64,000 ­Ó±_ª¬¼h¦¸ªº¼Æ¥Ø¡C

ª`·N¡G
¥u¯à¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê´Á¶¡Åܧó±_ª¬¼h¦¸¡C

¹w³]­È¡G128

TEDIT [/N] editor

«ü©w·í±z¨Ï¥Î MODIFY COMMAND ©Î MODIFY FILE ©R¥O½s¿èµ{¦¡ÀɮɡA©Ò¨Ï¥Îªº¥»¤å½s¿è¾¹ªº¦WºÙ¡C

¥]§t¥i¿ï¤l¥y /N ©M TEDIT¡A¥i¥H«ü©w Windows ¥»¤å½s¿è¾¹¡C

¹w³]­È¡GVisual FoxPro ½s¿è¾¹

TITLE title

«ü©w¦b Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃDÄæ¥X²{ªº¼ÐÃD¡C

¹w³]­È¡G"Microsoft Visual FoxPro"

TMPFILES path

¦pªG¦b¨ä¥L¿ï¶µ¤¤¨S¦³«ü©w¡A«h¥»¶µ«ü©wÀx¦s¼È¦sªº EDITWORK¡BSORTWORK¡B©M PROGWORK ¤u§@Àɮתº¦ì¸m¡C

¥Ñ©ó¤u§@ÀÉ®×·|«Ü¤j¡A©Ò¥H»Ý­n«ü©w¤@­Ó¨ã¦³¤j¶qªÅ¶¡ªº¦ì¸m¡C¬°¤F±o¨ì§ó§Öªº®Ä¯à¡A¯S§O¬O¦b¦h¤H¨Ï¥ÎÀô¹Ò¤¤¡A¥i«ü©w¤@­Ó§Ö³tªººÏºÐ (¨Ò¦p¥»¦aºÏºÐ)¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

SET ©R¥O·§Æ[

³Ì¨Î¤ÆÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

­ì¤å¡G

Special Terms for Configuration Files

The following table lists special terms you can use in configuration files. You can also SET commands, system variables, and the _STARTUP setting in configuration files to customize the Visual FoxPro environment.

ALLOWEXTERNAL ON | OFF

Specifies whether settings from an external configuration file as specified by the -C command-line switch (or located in path) are read in after those from an internal one. The ALLOWEXTERNAL term is ignored unless it is bound inside of an application.

Default: OFF

BITMAP ON | OFF

Specifies whether Visual FoxPro first writes screen or form updates to an off-screen bitmap, and then performs a bit block transfer (bitblt) to the screen. BITMAP = OFF can improve performance when application are accessed using Windows Terminal Server clients.

Default: ON

CODEPAGE = nValue | AUTO

Specifies a number that identifies the character set used for files. Setting CODEPAGE to AUTO selects the current operating system code page.

For the possible values you can use, see Code Pages Supported by Visual FoxPro.

COMMAND = cVisualFoxProCommand

Specifies a Visual FoxPro command to execute when Visual FoxPro is started. The cVisualFoxProCommand specifies the command to execute.

EDITWORK path

Specifies where the text editor should place its work files. Because work files can become large, specify a location with plenty of free space.

Default: Operating system dependent. For more information, see Optimizing the Operating Environment.

ENGINEBEHAVIOR 70 | 80 | 90

Enables SQL data engine compatibility with Visual FoxPro 7.0, 8.0, or 9.0.

For more information, see SET ENGINEBEHAVIOR Command.

INDEX extension

Specifies the extension for Visual FoxPro index files.

Default: .idx

LABEL extension

Specifies the extension for Visual FoxPro label definition files.

Default: .lbx

MVCOUNT

Sets the maximum number of variables that Visual FoxPro can maintain. This value can range from 128 to 65,000.

Default: 16,384

OUTSHOW = ON | OFF

Disables the ability to hide all windows in front of the current output by pressing SHIFT+CTRL+ALT.

PROGWORK path

Specifies where Visual FoxPro stores the program cache file.

For faster performance, especially in a multiuser environment, specify a fast disk, such as a local disk or memory, if available. Provide at least 256K for the cache, though the file can grow larger.

Default: Operating system dependent. For more information, see Optimizing the Operating Environment.

REPORT extension

Specifies the extension for Visual FoxPro report definition files.

Default: .frx

RESOURCE path[\file] | OFF

Specifies the location of the FoxUser.dbf resource file or prevents Visual FoxPro from using a resource file. The file argument is optional. If file is omitted, Visual FoxPro searches for the FoxUser.dbf file. If the specified file does not exist, it is created.

Default: Startup directory as path and FoxUser.dbf as file.

SCREEN = ON | OFF

Specifies whether the main Visual FoxPro window appears when opening Visual FoxPro.

When an application consists of one or more top-level forms that are displayed in the Windows desktop, setting SCREEN to OFF can be useful, making the main Visual FoxPro window not required. For further information on top-level forms, see Controlling Form Behavior.

SORTWORK path

Specifies where commands such as SORT and INDEX should place work files.

Because work files can be up to twice as large as the tables being sorted, specify a location with plenty of free space. For faster performance, especially in a multiuser environment, specify a fast disk such as a local disk.

STACKSIZE = nValue

Specifies the number of nesting levels from 32 to 64,000 for operations such as the DO command.

Note:
You can change the nesting level only during Visual FoxPro startup.

Default: 128

TEDIT [/N] editor

Specifies the name of the text editor used when you edit program files with MODIFY COMMAND or MODIFY FILE.

Include the optional clause /N with TEDIT to specify a Windows text editor.

Default: Visual FoxPro editor

TITLE title

Specifies the title that appears in the caption bar of the main Visual FoxPro window.

Default: "Microsoft Visual FoxPro"

TMPFILES path

Specifies where temporary work files specified by EDITWORK, SORTWORK, and PROGWORK configuration file settings are stored if they are not specified.

Because work files can become very large, specify a location with plenty of free space. For faster performance, especially in a multiuser environment, specify a fast disk such as a local disk.

See Also

SET Command Overview

Optimizing Applications

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 37 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G ¤K¤ë 17, 2004 1:42 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

°£¤F¨Ï¥Î SET ©R¥O¥H¤Î²ÕºAÀɤ§¥~¡A±zÁÙ¥i¥H³z¹L¥]§t©R¥O¦C¤Á´«¨Ó«ü©w±Ò°Ê¿ï¶µ¡C¨Ò¦p¡A¨Ï¥Î©R¥O¦C¿ï¶µ¥i¥H¨Ï Visual FoxPro ±Ò°ÊÅã¥Ü¿Ã¹õµe­±©T©w¤£Åã¥Ü¡A©Î¨Ï Visual FoxPro ¨Ï¥Î¤@­Ó«D¹w³]²ÕºAÀÉ¡C

­Y­n¨Ï¥Î©R¥O¦C¤Á´«

¦b©R¥O¦æ¤W©Î¦b§Ö±¶¤è¦¡¤¤¡A¦b Visual FoxPro °õ¦æÀÉ VFPVersionNumber.exe ªº¦WºÙ (¨ä¤¤ VersionNumber ¥Nªí³o­Óª©¥»ªºª©¥»¸¹½X) ©Î¥ô¦ó Visual FoxPro «Ø¥ßªº .exe Àɮפ§«á¥[¤J¤Á´«¡C

ª`·N¡G
¦pªG©R¥O¦C¤Á´«»Ý­n½Ñ¦pÀɮצWºÙµ¥°Ñ¼Æ¡A¦b¤Á´«¤Î°Ñ¼Æ¤§¶¡¤£À³¥]¬AªÅ¥Õ¡C¨Ò¦p¡A­n¦b±Ò°Ê Visual FoxPro ®É«ü©w¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ¡AÀ³¨Ï¥Î¤U­±ªº©R¥O¡G

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual FoxPro VersionNumber\VFPVersionNumber.exe -CC:\MYAPP.FPW

¥Î³æ¤@ªÅ¥Õ¤À¹j¦h­Ó¿ï¶µ¡C

¤Uªí¦C¥X¤F Visual FoxPro ¤¤¥i¥Îªº©R¥O¦C¤Á´«¡C

-A

©¿²¤¹w³]²ÕºAÀÉ¥H¤Î Windows µn¿ý³]©w¡C

-BFileName,Duration

¦b Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É¡AÅã¥Ü¦Û­qªºÂI°}¹Ï (.bmp)¡B.gif ©Î .jpg ¹Ï§ÎÀɨëü©w¥¦ªºÅã¥Ü«ùÄò®É¶¡(³æ¦ì¬O²@¬í)¡C¤]¥i¥H¦b Visual FoxPro ±¶®|¤¤§t¤J -B ©R¥O¦C¤Á´«¡C

ª`·N¡G
¦pªG¥¼µo²{«ü©wªºÂI°}¹Ï¡AVisual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É±N¤£Åã¥Ü¥ô¦óÂI°}¹Ï¡C

-CFileName

«ü©w¤@­Ó²ÕºAÀÉ (¦pªG¥²­n¡A»Ý¥]§t¸ô®|)¡A¦Ó¤£¨Ï¥Î¹w³]ÀÉ®× (Config.fpw)¡C

-LFileName

«ü©w¤@­Ó¸ê·½ÀÉ (¦pªG¥²­n¡A»Ý¥]§t¸ô®|)¡A¦Ó¤£¨Ï¥Î¹w³]ÀÉ®× (vfp*ENU.dll)¡A¥i¨Ï±z¦b¤£¬O¥Ø«e Windows «ü©wªº»y¨¥¤¤¨Ï¥Î Visual FoxPro¡C

-R

¦b¦­´Áª©¥»¤¤¡A¨Ï¥Î¦³Ãö Visual FoxPro ªº¸ê°T­«·s¾ã²z Windows µn¿ý¡A¨Ò¦p Visual FoxPro ÀɮתºÃöÁp¡C¦b¥H«áªºª©¥»¤¤¡A¨Ï¥Î /regserver¡C

-T

¤£¦b¿Ã¹õ¤WÅã¥Ü Visual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê¿Ã¹õµe­±¡C¹w³]±¡ªp¤U¡AVisual FoxPro ±Ò°Ê®É±N¦b¿Ã¹õ¤WÅã¥Ü¤@­Ó±Ò°Ê¿Ã¹õµe­±¡A¥]§t Visual FoxPro °Ó¼Ð¡Bª©¥»½s¸¹¥H¤Î¨ä¥L°T®§¡C¦pªG¤£§Æ±æ±zªº¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¬Ý¨ì³o­Ó±Ò°Ê¿Ã¹õµe­±¡A±z¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î -T ©R¥O¦C¤Á´«¨ÓÁôÂÃ¥¦¡C

/?

¦C¥X¥i¥Îªº©R¥O¦C°Ñ¼Æ¡C¥i¥Î©ó Visual FoxPro 7.0 ©M§ó°ªª©¥»¡C

/regserver

µn¿ý Visual FoxPro ªº¹w³]µn¿ý¾÷½X¡C

REGSVR32server.dll

µn¿ý¤@­Ó .dll ¤¸¥ó¡C

/unregserver

²¾°£ Visual FoxPro ªº¹w³]µn¿ý¾÷½X¡C

/userver.dll

²¾°£¤@­Ó .dll ¤¸¥ó¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

¦Û­q Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò

¦p¦ó¡G¦Û­q Visual FoxPro ¤u¨ã¦C

­ì¤å¡G

In addition to using the SET command and a configuration file, you can specify startup options by including a command-line switch. For example, using command-line options, you can suppress the display of the Visual FoxPro splash screen, which displays at the startup of Visual FoxPro, or specify a nondefault configuration file.

To use a command-line switch

On the command line or in a shortcut, add the switch after the name of the Visual FoxPro executable file, VFPVersionNumber.exe where VersionNumber represents the version number of this release or any Visual FoxPro-created .exe file.

Note:
If the command-line switch requires arguments, such as a file name, do not put a space between the switch and the argument. For example, to specify a configuration file, use a command such as:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual FoxPro VersionNumber\VFPVersionNumber.exe -CC:\MYAPP.FPW

Separate multiple options with single spaces.

The following table lists the command-line switches available in Visual FoxPro.

-A

Ignore the default configuration file and Windows registry settings.

-BFileName,Duration

Display a custom bitmap (.bmp), .gif, or .jpg graphic file and specify its display duration in milliseconds when Visual FoxPro starts. You can also include the -B command-line switch in a Visual FoxPro shortcut.

Note:
If the bitmap you specify cannot be located, the bitmap does not display when Visual FoxPro starts.

-CFileName

Specify a configuration file, including a path if necessary, other than the default file, Config.fpw.

-LFileName

Specify a resource file, including a path if necessary, other than the default, vfp*ENU.dll, so you can use Visual FoxPro in a language other than the current language specified by Windows.

-R

In earlier versions, refresh the Windows registry with information about Visual FoxPro, such as associations for Visual FoxPro files. In later versions, use /regserver.

-T

Suppress the display of the Visual FoxPro splash screen. By default, when Visual FoxPro starts, it displays a splash screen that shows the Visual FoxPro logo, version number, and other information. If you prefer that users of your application not see this splash screen, you can prevent Visual FoxPro from displaying it using the -T command-line switch.

/?

List the available command-line arguments. Available in Visual FoxPro 7.0 and later.

/regserver

Register Visual FoxPro default registry keys.

REGSVR32server.dll

Register a .dll component.

/unregserver

Remove Visual FoxPro default registry keys.

/userver.dll

Remove a .dll component.

See Also

Customizing the Visual FoxPro Environment

How to: Configure Visual FoxPro Toolbars

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 38 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤K¤ë 18, 2004 12:27 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¦Û­q Visual FoxPro ¤u¨ã¦C

Visual FoxPro ¥]§t¤U¦C¥i¦Û­qªº¤u¨ã¦C¡G

-------------------------------------------
¤u¨ã¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ¬ÛÃöªº¤u¨ã¦C ©R¥O
-------------- ------------ ---------------
¸ê®Æ®w³]­p¤u¨ã ¸ê®Æ®w¡@¡@¡@ CREATE DATABASE

ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã¡@ ªí³æ±±¨î¶µ¡@ CREATE FORM
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ½Õ¦âªO
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ °t¸m

¹wÄý¦C¦L¡@¡@¡@ ¹wÄý¦C¦L

¬d¸ß³]­p¤u¨ã¡@ ¬d¸ß³]­p¤u¨ã CREATE QUERY

³øªí³]­p¤u¨ã¡@ ³øªí±±¨î¶µ¡@ CREATE REPORT
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ³øªí³]­p¤u¨ã
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ ½Õ¦âªO
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@ °t¸m
-------------------------------------------

¦b¤u§@®É¡A±z¥i¥H®Ú¾Ú»Ý­n¦b¿Ã¹õ¤W©ñ¸m¦h­Ó¤u¨ã¦C¡C¥i¥H°±µù¤u¨ã¦C¨ì±zªº¿Ã¹õªº³»ºÝ¡B©³³¡©Î¨âÃä¨Ó¦Û­q±zªº¤u§@Àô¹Ò¡CVisual FoxPro ¯à°÷°O¦í¤u¨ã¦Cªº¦ì¸m¡A¦A¦¸¶}±Ò Visual FoxPro ®É¡A¤u¨ã¦C±N³B¦bÃö³¬®É©Ò¦bªº¦ì¸m¤W¡C

¦p¦ó°±¾a¤u¨ã¦C

±N¤u¨ã¦C©ì¨ì¿Ã¹õªº³»ºÝ¡B©³ºÝ©Î¨âÃä¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¨Ï¥Î DOCK WINDOW ©R¥O ©R¥O¨Ó°±¾a¤u¨ã¦C¡C

±Ò°Ê¤u¨ã¦C¤Î¨Ï¤u¨ã¦C¤£§@¥Î

¹w³]±¡ªp¥u¦³[¼Ð·Ç]¤u¨ã¦C³Q±Ò°Ê¡C·í±z¨Ï¥Î¤@­Ó Visual FoxPro ³]­p¤u¨ã (¨Ò¦p¡Aªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ã) ®É¡A¸Ó³]­p¤u¨ã±NÅã¥Ü¨Ï¥Î¥¦¤u§@®É±`¥Îªº¤u¨ã¦C¡C¦ý±z¥i¥H¦b¥ô¦ó»Ý­nªº®É­Ô±Ò°Ê¤@­Ó¤u¨ã¦C¡C

¦p¦ó±Ò°Ê¤@­Ó¤u¨ã¦C

°õ¦æ¬Û¹ïÀ³ªº¤u¨ã¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¦p¦ó¨Ï¤@­Ó¤u¨ã¦C¤£§@¥Î

Ãö³¬¬Û¹ïÀ³¤u¨ã¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¤]¥i¥H³z¹Lµ{¦¡¼¶¼g¼Ò¦¡¨Ï¥Î DEACTIVATE WINDOW ©Î ACTIVATE WINDOW ©R¥O¨Ó¶i¦æ±Ò¥Î©Î°±¥Î­ì¥ý¤w±Ò°Êªº¤u¨ã¦C¡A¦p¤U¨Ò©Ò¥Ü¡C

IF WVISIBLE ("Color Palette")
¡@DEACTIVATE WINDOW("Color Palette")
ENDIF

¦Û­q²{¦³¤u¨ã¦C

«Ø¥ß¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C³Ì²³æªº¤èªk´N¬O­×§ï Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñªº¤u¨ã¦C¡C±z¯à°÷¡G

¡E³z¹L¥[¤J©Î²¾°£«ö¶s­×§ï²{¦b¤u¨ã¦C¡C
¡E«Ø¥ß¥]§t²{¦³¤u¨ã¦C«ö¶sªº·s¤u¨ã¦C¡C

±z¤]¥i¥H¨Ï¥Îµ{¦¡½X«Ø¥ß¤@­Ó¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦CÃþ§O¨Ó©w¸q¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C¡C¦³Ãö¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C¡v¡C

±z¥i¥H­×§ï Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñªº¥ô¦ó¤u¨ã¦C¡C¨Ò¦p±z¥i¯à§Æ±æ±q¤@­Ó²{¦³¤u¨ã¦C¤¤²¾°£¤@­Ó«ö¶s©ÎªÌ±q¤@­Ó¤u¨ã¦C¤¤½Æ»s«ö¶s¡C

¦p¦ó­×§ï²{¦³ Visual FoxPro ¤u¨ã¦C

1.±q[À˵ø]¥\¯àªí¤¤¿ï¨ú[¤u¨ã¦C]¡C

2.¿ï¨ú§Æ±æ¦Û­qªº¤u¨ã¦C¨Ã¿ï¨ú[¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C]¡C

3.§â«ö¶s©ìÂ÷¤u¨ã¦C¨Ó²¾°£¥¦­Ì¡C

4.¦b[¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú¾A·íªºÃþ§O¡AµM«á§â¾A·í«ö¶s©ì¨ì¤u¨ã¦C¤W¡A³o¼Ë¥i¥H¦V¤u¨ã¦C¥[¤J«ö¶s¡C

5.¦b[¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[Ãö³¬]¡AµM«áÃö³¬¤u¨ãµøµ¡¨Óµ²§ô¤u¨ã¦Cªº¦Û­q¤u§@¡C

´£¥Ü¡G
¦bÅܧó¤F Visual FoxPro ¤u¨ã¦C¤§«á¡A±zÁÙ¥i¥H§â¥¦¦^´_¨ì­ì¨Óªº²ÕºA¡C¤èªk¬O¦b[¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú¤u¨ã¦C¡AµM«á¿ï¨ú[­«³]]¡C

±z¥i¥H«Ø¥ß¦Û¤vªº¤u¨ã¦C¡A¥¦¥Ñ¨ä¥L¤u¨ã¦Cªº«ö¶s²Õ¦¨¡C

¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß±z¦Û¤vªº¤u¨ã¦C

2.¿ï¨ú[¶}·sÀÉ®×]¡C

3.¦b[·s¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤©R¦W¡C

4.¦b[¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú¤@­ÓÃþ§O¡AµM«á§â¾A·íªº«ö¶s©ì¨ì·sÀɮתº¤u¨ã¦C¤W¡C

5.±z¥i¥H¥Î·Æ¹«§â¤u¨ã¦C¤Wªº«ö¶s©ì©ñ¨ì©Ò»Ý¦ì¸m¨Ó­«±Æ¥¦­Ì¡C

6.¦b[¦Û­q¤u¨ã¦C]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[Ãö³¬]¡AµM«áÃö³¬¤u¨ãµøµ¡¨Óµ²§ô¤u¨ã¦Cªº¦Û­q¤u§@¡C

ª`·N¡G
±zµLªk­«·s³]©w¦Û¤v«Ø¥ßªº¤u¨ã¦C¤Wªº«ö¶s¡C

¦p¦ó²¾°£«Ø¥ßªº¤u¨ã¦C

2.¿ï¨ú±ý²¾°£ªº¤u¨ã¦C¡C

3.¿ï¨ú[§R°£]¡C

4.¿ï¨ú[½T©w]¡A½T»{²¾°£¡C

ª`·N¡G
±zµLªk²¾°£ Visual FoxPro ´£¨Ñªº¤u¨ã¦C¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w½s¿è¾¹¿ï¶µ

¦Û­q Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò

³]­p¥\¯àªí»P¤u¨ã¦C

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Configure Visual FoxPro Toolbars

Visual FoxPro includes the following customizable toolbars.

-----------------------------------------------------
Tool¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Associated Toolbars Command
----------------- ------------------- ---------------
Database Designer Database¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@CREATE DATABASE

Form Designer¡@¡@ Form Controls¡@¡@¡@ CREATE FORM
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Form Designer
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Color Palette
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Layout

Print Preview¡@¡@ Print Preview

Query Designer¡@¡@Query Designer¡@¡@¡@CREATE QUERY

Report Designer¡@ Report Controls¡@¡@ CREATE REPORT
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Report Designer
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Color Palette
¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@¡@Layout
-----------------------------------------------------

You can place as many toolbars on your screen as you need while working. You can dock toolbars to the top, bottom, or sides of your screen to customize your working environment. Visual FoxPro saves the positions of the toolbars so they remain where you last placed them.

To dock a toolbar

Drag the toolbar to the top, bottom, or side of your screen.

-OR-

Use the DOCK WINDOW Command to dock the toolbar.

Activating and Deactivating Toolbars

By default, only the Standard toolbar is visible. When you use a Visual FoxPro designer tool (for example, the Form Designer), the designer displays the toolbars that you commonly need when working with that designer tool. However, you can activate a toolbar any time you require it.

To activate a toolbar

Run the associated tool.

¡VOR¡V

To deactivate a toolbar

Close the associated tool.

¡VOR¡V

You can also programmatically activate and deactivate toolbars that have been previously activated by using the DEACTIVATE WINDOW or ACTIVATE WINDOW commands as in the following example.

IF WVISIBLE ("Color Palette")
¡@DEACTIVATE WINDOW("Color Palette")
ENDIF

Customizing Existing Toolbars

The easiest way to create custom toolbars is by modifying the toolbars already provided with Visual FoxPro. You can:

¡EModify an existing toolbar by adding or removing buttons.
¡ECreate a new toolbar that contains buttons from existing toolbars.

You can also define custom toolbars by creating a custom toolbar class using code. For details, see Designing Menus and Toolbars.

You can modify any of the toolbars provided with Visual FoxPro. For example, you might want to remove a button from an existing toolbar, or copy buttons from one toolbar to another.

To modify an existing Visual FoxPro toolbar

1.From the View menu, choose Toolbars.

2.Select the toolbar you want to customize and choose Customize.

3.Remove buttons from the toolbar by dragging them off of the toolbar.

4.Add buttons to the toolbar by selecting an appropriate category in the Customize Toolbar dialog box and then dragging the appropriate buttons onto the toolbar.

5.Complete the toolbar by choosing Close in the Customize Toolbar dialog box and then closing the toolbar window.

Tip:
If you change a Visual FoxPro toolbar, you can restore it to its original configuration of buttons by selecting the toolbar in the Toolbar dialog box and then choosing Reset.

You can create your own toolbars comprised of buttons from other toolbars.

To create your own toolbar

2.Choose New.

3.In the New Toolbar dialog box, name the toolbar.

4.Add buttons to the toolbar by selecting a category in the Customize Toolbar dialog box and then dragging the appropriate buttons onto the toolbar.

5.You can rearrange buttons on the toolbar by dragging them to the desired position.

6.Complete the toolbar by choosing Close in the Customize Toolbar dialog box and then closing the toolbar window.

Note:
You cannot reset buttons on a toolbar you create.

To delete a toolbar you created

2.Select the toolbar you want to delete.

3.Choose Delete.

4.Choose OK to confirm the deletion.

Note:
You cannot delete toolbars provided by Visual FoxPro.

See Also

How to: Set Editor Options

Customizing the Visual FoxPro Environment

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 39 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤K¤ë 18, 2004 11:34 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G°±¾nµøµ¡

¥i¥H©ú½T±N Visual FoxPro ¾ã¦X¦¡¶}µoÀô¹Ò (IDE) µøµ¡°±¾n¨ì Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡¤W©Î¤¬¬Û°±¾n¡C¤U¦Cµøµ¡¬O¥i°±¾nªº¡G

©I¥s°ïÅ|
©R¥O
¸ê®Æªí®æ§@·~°Ï (¸ê®Æ¶°)
°£¿ù¤u¨ã
¤å¥óÀ˵ø
§½³¡ÅܼÆ
¿é¥X
ÄÝ©Ê
°lÂÜ
ºÊµø

ª`·N¡G
¦b Visual FoxPro ª©¤¤¡A¸ê®Æªí®æ§@·~°Ïµøµ¡Á`¬O³Qµø¬°¸ê®Æªí®æ§@·~µøµ¡¡C¦¹¥~¡A½Ñ¦p HIDE WINDOW¡BACTIVATE WINDOW¡BWONTOP( ) µ¥»y¨¥¥Î¨Ó±±¨î¦¹µøµ¡¡A¤]ªí¥Ü³oµøµ¡¦p¸ê®Æªí®æ§@·~µøµ¡¡C

·í§A©ì©ñ¤@­Ó¥i°±¾nµøµ¡¨ì Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡Ãä¬Éªº®É­Ô¡A¥i°±¾nµøµ¡¨Ì©Ò¿ï¾ÜªºÃä¬É­«·s©w¦ì¨ä¥»¨­¡C±q³Ì«á¤@­Ó¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¤u§@¶¥¬q«ùÄòµÛ¥i°±¾nµøµ¡ªºª¬ºA©M¦ì¸m¡C

¦p¦ó³z¹Lµ{¦¡¼¶¼g¼Ò¦¡¨Ó°±¾nµøµ¡©M¨ú¦^¥¦­Ìªº°±¾nª¬ºA¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡uDOCK WINDOW ©R¥O¡v©M¡uADOCKSTATE( ) ¨ç¼Æ¡v¡C

¥i§ïÅÜ¥i°±¾nµøµ¡ªº¥i°±¾nª¬ºA¡C

¦p¦ó±Ò°Ê©ÎÃö³¬¥i°±¾nª¬ºA

1.¦b¤@­Ó¤w¶}±Ò©M¥i°±¾nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¤W«ö¤@¤U·Æ¹«¥kÁä¡C

2.«ö¤@¤U¡u¥i°±¾n¡v¨Ó±Ò°Ê©ÎÃö³¬µøµ¡ªº¥i°±¾nª¬ºA¡C·í¦¹µøµ¡¬O¥i°±¾n®É¡A·|¥X²{¤@­Ó¿ï¨ú²Å¸¹¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

3.«ö¤@¤U·Q­nªºµøµ¡¨Ï¸Óµøµ¡¬°§@¥Îµøµ¡¡C

4.¦b[µøµ¡]¥\¯àªí¤W¡A«ö¤@¤U[¥i°±¾n]¨Ó±Ò°Ê©ÎÃö³¬µøµ¡ªº¥i°±¾nª¬ºA¡C·í¦¹µøµ¡¬O¥i°±¾n®É¡A·|¥X²{¤@­Ó¿ï¨ú²Å¸¹¡C

¦³Ãö³z¹Lµ{¦¡¼¶¼g¼Ò¦¡¨Ó¨ú¦^µøµ¡ªº¥i°±¾nª¬ºAªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡uWDOCKABLE( ) ¨ç¼Æ¡v¡C

°±¾n¼Ò¦¡

¥i¥H¦b¤TºØ¤£¦P¼Ò¦¡¤¤°±¾nµøµ¡¡G

¤@¯ë°±¾n µøµ¡°±¾n¨ì Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡ªºÃä¬É¡C
³sµ²°±¾n µøµ¡¤¬¬Û°±¾n©M¦@¥Î¤@­Ó¥i°±¾nµøµ¡®e¾¹¡C
¼ÐÅÒ¦¡°±¾n µøµ¡¤¬¬Û°±¾n©M³z¹L¨Ï¥Î¼ÐÅÒ¨Ó¦@¥Î§¹¾ãªºµøµ¡¡C

±z¥i¥H¤@°_¨Ï¥Î¼ÐÅÒ¦¡°±¾n»P³sµ²°±¾n¡C

¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß¤@¯ë°±¾n

1.½T©wµøµ¡ªº°±¾nª¬ºA©Îµøµ¡³Q³]©w¦¨[¥i°±¾n]¡C

2.©ì©ñµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¨ì Visual FoxPro ®à­±µøµ¡ªºÃä¬É¡C

¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß³sµ²°±¾n

2.©ì©ñ·Q­nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¨ì¥Ø¼Ðµøµ¡ªºÃä¬É©Î°±¾n°Ï°ì¡C

·í±z¥¿¦b©ì©ñÅܤƪº´X¦ó¹Ï§Î¨ì¾A¦Xªº¥Ø¼Ðµøµ¡®É¡A°±¾n°Ï°ì³Q«ü¥Ü¡CVisual FoxPro ¬°³sµ²°±¾nªºµøµ¡²£¥Í¤@­Óªþ¥[ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¡C

¦p¦ó«Ø¥ß¼ÐÅÒ¦¡°±¾n

2.©ì©ñ·Q­nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¨ì¥Ø¼Ðµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C¡C

Visual FoxPro §â¼ÐÅÒ¥[¤J¨ì¥i°±¾nµøµ¡ªº©³Ãä¡C

¦p¦ó¤£°±¾aµøµ¡

¡E­Y­n¤£°±¾a¤@¯ë°±¾nªºµøµ¡¡A½Ð±N·Q­nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C©Ô«û©ìÂ÷¦@¥Îµøµ¡Ãä¬É¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¡E­Y­n¤£°±¾a³sµ²°±¾nªºµøµ¡¡A½Ð±N·Q­nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÃD¦C©Ô«û©ìÂ÷¦@¥Îµøµ¡¡C

¡Ð©ÎªÌ¡Ð

¡E­Y­n¤£°±¾a¼ÐÅÒ¦¡°±¾nªºµøµ¡¡A½Ð±N·Q­nªºµøµ¡ªº¼ÐÅÒ©Ô«û©ìÂ÷¦@¥Îµøµ¡¡C

·í©ì©ñµøµ¡®É¡A§A¯àÂǥѫö¦í CTRL Áä¨Ï°±¾n¦æ¬°¥¢¥h¯à¤O¡C

§R°£©Î½s¿è FoxUser.dbf ¸ê·½ÀɮסA¥]§t±zªº³]©w¡B¦^¦s©Î§ó§ï±zªº¹w³]µøµ¡³]©w¡C¦³Ãö§ïÅܱzªº³]©wªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡uFoxUser ¸ê·½ÀÉ®×µ²ºc¡v¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

Visual FoxPro ¨t²Îµøµ¡

¤å¥óÀ˵øµøµ¡

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Dock Windows

You can dock certain Visual FoxPro Integrated Development Environment (IDE) windows to the Visual FoxPro desktop window or with each other. The following windows are dockable:

Call Stack
Command
Data Session (View)
Debugger
Document View
Locals
Output
Properties
Trace
Watch

Note:
Historically in prior versions of Visual FoxPro, the Data Session window has always been referred to as the View window. Additionally, language used to control this window, such as HIDE WINDOW, ACTIVATE WINDOW, WONTOP( ), also refers to this window as the View window.

When you drag a dockable window to a Visual FoxPro desktop window boundary, the dockable window repositions itself against the chosen boundary. The state and location of docked windows persist from the last user session.

To dock windows programmatically and retrieve their dock states, see DOCK WINDOW Command and ADOCKSTATE( ) Function.

You can change the dockable status of a dockable window.

To enable or disable dockable status

1.Right-click the title bar of an open and dockable window.

2.Click Dockable to enable or disable the dockable status of the window. A check mark appears when the window is dockable.

-OR-

3.Click the desired window to make the window active.

4.On the Window menu, click Dockable to enable or disable the dockable status of the window. A check mark appears when the window is dockable.

For more information about retrieving the dockable status for a window programmatically, see WDOCKABLE( ) Function.

Docking Modes

You can dock windows in three different modes:

Normal docking Windows dock to a boundary of the Visual FoxPro desktop window.
Linked docking Windows dock to each other and share a dockable window container.
Tabbed docking Windows dock to each other and share the full window through the use of tabs.

You can use tabbed docking and linked docking together.

To create normal docking

1.Make sure the docking status of the window or windows is set to Dockable.

2.Drag the window title bar to a boundary of the Visual FoxPro desktop window.

To create linked docking

2.Drag the title bar of the desired window to a boundary or docking zone of the target window.

The docking zone is indicated when the window you are dragging changes shape to fit the target window. Visual FoxPro creates an additional title bar for link-docked windows.

To create tabbed docking

2.Drag the title bar of the desired window to the title bar of the target window.

Visual FoxPro adds tabs to the bottom boundary of the docked windows.

To undock windows

¡ETo undock normal-docked windows, drag the title bar of the desired window away from the shared window boundary.

-or-

¡ETo undock link-docked windows, drag the title bar of the desired window away from the shared window.

-or-

¡ETo undock tab-docked windows, drag the tab of the desired window away from the shared window.

You can disable docking behavior by holding the CTRL key while dragging a window.

Deleting or editing the FoxUser.dbf resource file, which contains your settings, restores or changes your default window settings. For more information about altering your settings, see FoxUser Resource File Structure.

See Also

Visual FoxPro System Windows

Document View Window

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 40 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤­ ¤K¤ë 20, 2004 12:42 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w½s¿è¾¹¿ï¶µ

±z¥i¥H²ÕºA Visual FoxPro ½s¿è¾¹ªºµøµ¡¨Ï¤§«ö±z§Æ±æªº¼Ò¦¡Åã¥Ü¤å¦r¡A¨Ò¦p³]©w¦r«¬¡B¤å¦r¹ï»ô©Î»yªkÃC¦â¡C±zÁÙ¥i¥H³]©wÁY±Æ¡B´«¦æ¡B¦Û°Ê³Æ¥÷ÀÉ®×¥H¤Î¨ä¥L¯S©Ê¡A¨Ï½s¿èµ{¦¡§ó©ö¨Ï¥Î¡C

­n²ÕºA½s¿èµøµ¡¡A¦b±z¶}±Ò¤@­Óµ{¦¡©Î¤å¦rÀɨñq[½s¿è]¥\¯àªí¿ï¨ú[ÄÝ©Ê]«á·|¥X²{[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡A½Ð¦b¨ä¤¤³]©w±z¿ï¾Üªº°Ñ¼Æ¡C¦³Ãö±z¥i²ÕºA³]©wªº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡v¡C

¦p¦óÅã¥Ü[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

¶}±Ò¤@­Óµ{¦¡¡B¤å¦rÀɩα±¨î¶µªº½s¿èµøµ¡¡C

±q§@¥Î¤¤ªº[½s¿è]¥\¯àªí¿ï¨ú[ÄÝ©Ê]¡C

´£¥Ü¡G
¦b½s¿èµøµ¡¤¤«ö¤@¤U·Æ¹«¥kÁä¡AµM«á±q§ÖÅã¥\¯àªí¤¤Åã¥Ü[¦r«¬]¥i¥Hª½±µÅã¥Ü[¦r«¬]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡C

¦³Ãö¶}±Ò¤@­Óµ{¦¡©Î¤å¦rÀɪº¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ßµ{¦¡¡v¡C

¹w³]®É¡A±z¦b[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤©Ò§@³]©w«ùÄò©ó¨ºÀɮסC¨Ò¦p¡A¦pªG±z§ó§ï¦r«¬¡A¥Ø«eµøµ¡¥þ³¡¤å¦rªº¦r«¬³£Åܧó¡C¦pªG±z¶}±Ò¥t¥~¤@­Ó½s¿èµøµ¡¡A¤´±N¨Ï¥Î­ì¨Óªº¹w³]¦r«¬¡C

±z¥i¥H¿ï¾ÜÀx¦s±zªº³]©w±N¥¦­Ì¥Î©ó©Ò¦³¬Û¦P«¬ºAªºÀɮשΪ̤£­n¥þ³¡Àx¦s·sªº³]©w¡C¦pªG±z±N±zªº³]©wÀ³¥Î¨ì¬Û¦üªºÀÉ®×Ãþ«¬¡A¦b±z½s¿è¨ã¦³¦P¼Ë°ÆÀɦWªºÀÉ®×®É (¨Ò¦p¡A©Ò¦³ .PRG ÀɮשΩҦ³ªí³æ³]­p¤u¨ãªº¤èªkµ{§Çµ{¦¡½X)¡AVisual FoxPro ±N¨Ï¥Î¸Ó³]©w¡C

¦p¦óÁקK«O¦s¹ï½s¿èµ{¦¡³]©wªºÅܧó

¦b[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]µøµ¡¤¤²M°£[Àx¦s¿ï¾Üªº°Ñ¼Æ]¿ï¶µ¡AµM«á«ö¤@¤U[½T©w]¡C

¦p¦ó¹ï¬Û¦üÀÉ®×À³¥Î½s¿èµ{¦¡¿ï¶µ

¦b[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[¨Ï¥Î³o¨Ç¿ï¾Üªº°Ñ¼Æ§@¬°¹w³]­È]¡AµM«á«ö¤@¤U[½T©w]¡C

±zÁÙ¯à°÷¦b½s¿èµ{¦¡¤¤³]©wÃöÁä¦r¡B»¡©ú¥H¤Î¨ä¥¦µ{¦¡¤¸¯À±M¥ÎªºÃC¦â©M¦r«¬¡C¦³Ãö¸Ô²Ó¤º®e¡A½Ð°Ñ¾\¡u[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡v¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

[½s¿è]µøµ¡

¦^¦s Visual FoxPro ¥æ½Í¦¡Àô¹Ò

[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

¦p¦ó¡G¦b [µøµ¡µn¿ý] ¤¤Åܧó²ÕºA³]©w

¦p¦ó¡G¥H¦â±mÅã¥Ü¤Î¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

­ì¤å¡G

You can configure the window of the Visual FoxPro editor to display text the way you want such as setting the font, text alignment, or syntax coloring. You can also make the editor easier to use by setting preferences for indentation, wordwrap, automatic backup copies, and other features.

To configure the editing window, set your preferences in the Edit Properties dialog box that appears after you open a program or text file open and select Properties from the Edit menu. For details about settings you can configure, see Edit Properties Dialog Box.

To display the Edit Properties dialog box

Open the editing window for a program, text file, or control.

From the Edit menu that becomes active, select Properties.

Tip:
You can display the Font dialog box directly by right-clicking the editing window and choosing Font from the shortcut menu.

For more information about opening a program or text file, see How to: Create Programs.

By default, the settings that you make in the Edit Properties dialog box persist for that file. For example, if you change the font, the font for all text in the current window changes. If you open another editing window, the default settings apply.

You can choose to save your settings so that they apply to all files of the same type, or not to save the new settings at all. If you apply your settings to similar file types, Visual FoxPro uses the settings you make when you edit files with the same extension, for example, all .prg files, or all method code in the Form Designer.

To avoid persisting changes to editor settings

In the Edit Properties window, clear the Save Preferences option and then click OK.

To apply editor options to similar files

In the Edit Properties dialog box, select Use These Preferences As Default and then click OK.

You can also set the color and font that the editor uses to identify keywords, comments, and other elements of programs. For details, see Editor Tab, Options Dialog Box.

See Also

Editing Window

Restoring the Visual FoxPro Interactive Environment

Editor Tab, Options Dialog Box

How to: Change Configuration Settings in the Windows Registry

How to: Display and Print Source Code in Color

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 41 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤» ¤K¤ë 21, 2004 12:34 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G¥H¦â±mÅã¥Ü¤Î¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

±z¥i¥H¥Î¦â±m»yªk¬°µ{¦¡ÀÉ®× (.prg)¡B¤èªkµ{§Ç¡BÀx¦s¦¡µ{§Ç»PªþµùÄæ¦ì¦b[©R¥O]µøµ¡©M Visual FoxPro ½s¿è¾¹¤¤Åã¥Ü¤Î¦C¦Lµ{¦¡½X¡C

¤U¦C¦U¶µ³¹¸`¥]§t§ó¦h¦³Ãö¥H¦â±mÅã¥Ü¤Î¦C¦Lµ{¦¡½Xªº¸ê°T¡G

¥H¦â±mÅã¥Ü­ì©lµ{¦¡½X
¥H¦â±m¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

¥H¦â±mÅã¥Ü­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

§A¯à¤À¶}¦a¬°¨C­Ó½s¿èµøµ¡¶}±Ò»yªkÃC¦â¡FµM¦Ó¡F§A¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ôªº[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¤¤¿ï¾Üªº¦â±m»yªk³]©w¾A¥Î©ó[©R¥O]µøµ¡©M¤j³¡¤À[½s¿è]µøµ¡¡C¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡u[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¡A[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡v©M¡u[½s¿è]µøµ¡¡v¡C

ª`·N¡G
¬°¤F­n¦b°õ¦æª©ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤¤Åã¥Ü¦â±m»yªk¡AVisual FoxPro ¥²¶·³]©w¦¨Åã¥Ü¦â±m»yªk¡C¦]¬°°õ¦æª©ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¤£¬°§A¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤§ïÅܪº³]©wÀˬd Windows µn¿ý¡A©Ò¥H°õ¦æª©ªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡¥uÅã¥Ü¹w³]ªº¦â±m³]©w¡A¬°¦â±m»yªk«ü©w¹w³]³]©w¡C

·í¦â±m»yªk³Q¶}±Òªº®É­Ô¡AVisual FoxPro ¬°§A¥¿¦b¿é¤J¥Ø«e©M¤@¦æªºµ{¦¡½X°õ¦æ­I´º½sĶ¡C·í¤@¦æµ{¦¡½X¥]§t¤£¥¿½Tªº»yªkµ²ºc®É¡AVisual FoxPro ·|Åã¥Ü¸Ó¦æ©Ò¿ï¨úªº®æ¦¡¤Æ¼Ë¦¡¤§µ{¦¡½X¡C

¦p¦ó¦b½s¿èµøµ¡¤¤Åã¥Ü¦â±m»yªk

1.¶}±Ò§A·Q­nÅã¥Ü¦â±m»yªkªº½s¿èµøµ¡¡C

2.¦b [½s¿è] ¥\¯àªí¤W¿ï¨ú [ÄÝ©Ê]¡C

3.¦b[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¿ï¨ú[»yªkÃC¦â]Àˮ֤è¶ô¡C

4.«ö¤@¤U[½T©w]¡C

¬°±z©Ò¿ï¨úªº½s¿èµøµ¡±Ò°Ê»yªkÃC¦â¡C¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡u[½s¿èÄÝ©Ê]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡v¡C

¤]¯à¨Ï¥Î¦b TYPE ©R¥O¤¤ªº¦â±m¨ÓÅã¥Ü­ì©lµ{¦¡½XÀɮרì¿Ã¹õ¤¤¡C¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡uTYPE ©R¥O¡v¡C

¦p¦ó¦Û­q¦â±m»yªk³]©w

1.¦b[¤u¨ã]¥\¯àªí¤W¿ï¨ú[¿ï¶µ]¡C

2.¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¡C

3.¦b[»yªkÃC¦â³]©w]¤§¤U¡A¿ï¾Ü§A·Q­nªº¦â±m³]©w¡C

4.·í±z§¹¦¨©Ò¿ï¨úªº³]©w®É¡A«ö¤@¤U[½T©w]¡C

±z©Ò¿ï¨úªº¦â±m³]©w·|°_§@¥Î¡C

¦p¦ó³]©w¤£¦Xªkªº¦â±m»yªk¤§®æ¦¡

1.¬°½s¿èµøµ¡¶}±Ò»yªkÃC¦â¡C

2.¦b[¤u¨ã]¥\¯àªí¤W¿ï¨ú[¿ï¶µ]¡C

3.¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒ¡C

4.¦b[­I´º½sĶ]¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¿ï¾Ü§A·Q­nªº®æ¦¡¤Æ¼Ë¦¡¡C

¤£¥¿½Tªº»yªkµ²ºc¦b½s¿èµøµ¡¤¤¥Î§A¿ï¾Üªº®æ¦¡¤Æ¼Ë¦¡Åã¥Ü¡C

¥H¦â±m¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

µL½×¦â±m»yªk¦b¦ó³B¥X²{§A¯à¥H¦â±m¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X¡A¨Ò¦pµ{¦¡ÀɮסB¤èªkµ{§Ç¡BÀx¦s¦¡µ{§Ç»PªþµùÄæ¦ì¡C

ª`·N¡G
¬°¤F­n¥H¦â±m¦C¦L±zªºµ{¦¡½XÀɮסA±z¥²¶·³s±µ¨ì±m¦â¦Lªí¾÷¨Ó¿ï¾Ü¥i¥Îªº±m¦â¦C¦L¿ï¶µ¡C¦b[¿ï¶µ]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ôªº[½s¿è¾¹]¯Á¤Þ¼ÐÅÒùØ­±ªº­I´ºÃC¦â¤£·|³Q¦C¦L¡C¦pªG§A¬°­ì©lµ{¦¡½XÀɮ׿ï¾Ü±m¦â¦C¦L¡A¶W³sµ²·|¥X²{©³½u¡C

¦p¦ó¥H¦â±m¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X

1.¶}±Ò±z·Q­n¦C¦Lªºµ{¦¡Àɮשε{¦¡½X¡C

2.¦b [ÀÉ®×] ¥\¯àªí¤W¿ï¨ú [¦C¦L]¡C

3.¦b[¦C¦L]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¿ï¾Ü§Aªº±m¦â¦Lªí¾÷¡AµM«á«ö¤@¤U [¿ï¾Üªº°Ñ¼Æ]¡C

4.¿ï¾Ü§Aªº¦Lªí¾÷¥i¥Îªº±m¦â¦C¦L¿ï¶µ¡C

5.·í§A§¹¦¨®É¡A«ö¤@¤U [¦C¦L]¡C

·í³s±µ¨ì±m¦â¦Lªí¾÷®É¡A¤]¯à¨Ï¥Î¦b TYPE ©R¥Oªº TO PRINTER ¤l¥y¤¤ªº¦â±m¨Ó¦C¦L­ì©lµ{¦¡½X¡C

¬ÛÃö¸Ô²Ó¸ê°T½Ð°Ñ¦Ò¡u¦C¦L¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô (Visual FoxPro)¡v©M¡uTYPE ©R¥O¡v¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w½s¿è¾¹¿ï¶µ

¦p¦ó¡GÀ˵ø¤ÎÅܧóÀô¹Ò³]©w

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Display and Print Source Code in Color

You can display and print code with color syntax in the Command window and Visual FoxPro editors for program (.prg) files, methods, stored procedures, and memos.

The following sections contain more information about displaying and printing code in color:

Displaying Source Code in Color
Printing Source Code in Color

Displaying Source Code in Color

You can turn on syntax coloring separately for each editing window; however; the color syntax settings that you choose in the Editor tab of the Options dialog box apply to the Command window and most other editing windows. For more information, see Editor Tab, Options Dialog Box and Editing Window.

Note:
To display color syntax in run-time applications, Visual FoxPro must be configured to display color syntax. Run-time applications display only the default color settings because run-time applications do not check the Windows registry for settings that you change in the Options dialog box, which specifies the default settings for color syntax.

When color syntax is turned on, Visual FoxPro performs background compilation for the current and single line of code that you are typing. When a line of code contains invalid syntax, Visual FoxPro displays the line of code with the selected formatting style.

To display color syntax in an editing window

1.Open the editing window that you want to display color syntax.

2.On the Edit menu, choose Properties.

3.In the Edit Properties dialog box, select the Syntax coloring check box.

4.Click OK.

Syntax coloring is activated for the editing window you selected. For more information, see Edit Properties Dialog Box.

You can also display source code files to the screen in color using the TYPE command. For more information, see TYPE Command.

To customize color syntax settings

1.On the Tools menu, choose Options.

2.In the Options dialog box, choose the Editor tab.

3.Under Syntax color settings, choose the color settings that you want.

4.When you are finished choosing settings, click OK.

The color settings you chose take effect.

To set formatting for invalid color syntax

1.Turn on syntax coloring for the editing window.

2.On the Tools menu, choose Options.

3.In the Options dialog box, choose the Editor tab.

4.In the Background Compile box, choose the formatting style you want.

Invalid syntax displays in the editing window with the formatting style you chose.

Printing Source Code in Color

You can print source code in color wherever color syntax appears, such as program files, methods, stored procedures, and memos.

Note:
To print your code files in color, you must be connected to a color printer to select the color printing options available for your printer. Background colors set in the Editor tab of the Options dialog box are not printed. If you select color printing for source code files, hyperlinks appear underlined.

To print source code in color

1.Open the program file or code you want to print.

2.On the File menu, choose Print.

3.In the Print dialog box, choose your color printer, and then click Preferences.

4.Select the color printing options available for your printer.

5.When you are finished, click Print.

When connected to a color printer, you can also print source code in color using the TYPE command with the TO PRINTER clause.

For more information, see Print Dialog Box (Visual FoxPro) and TYPE Command.

See Also

How to: View and Change Environment Settings

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 42 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤K¤ë 22, 2004 12:57 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¨Ï¥Î¥¨¶°¨Ó¦Û°Ê°õ¦æ«öÁä

¦pªG­«½Æ¬YÃþ«öÁäºVÀ»¡A©ÎªÌ·Q¬°¨Ï¥ÎªÌ¦Û°Ê§¹¦¨¬YÃþÀ»Áä¥ô°È¡A¥i¥H¨Ï¥Î[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô±N¸ê®Æ°O¿ý³o¨Ç«öÁäºVÀ»¨ÃÀx¦s¦b¥¨¶°¤¤¡C

ª`·N¡G
­n¨Ï¥Î¥¨¶°¡A¨Ï¥ÎªºÁä½L¥²¶·¦³¥\¯àÁä F1 ¨ì F9¡A¥H¤Î CTRL Áä©Î ALT Áä¡C

¦b¥»³¹¸`¤¤

¦p¦ó¡G²M°£¥¨¶°©w¸q

´£¨Ñ¦p¦ó¨Ï¥Î[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¨Ó²M°£Á䪺¥¨¶°©w¸q¤Wªº»¡©ú¡C

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß¡BÀx¦s©M¦^´_¥¨¶°¶°¦X

´y­z¸Ó¦p¦ó³z¹L[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¨Ó«Ø¥ß¥¨¶°¶°¦X¡C

¦p¦ó¡G½s¿è¥¨¶° (Visual FoxPro)

»¡©ú[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¦p¦ó¥i½s¿è¬J¦sªº¥¨¶°¡C

¦p¦ó¡G¿ý»s¥¨¶° (Visual FoxPro)

´y­z¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤°O¿ý Visual FoxPro ªº«öÁäºVÀ»¥¨¶°À³¸Ó±Ä¨ú¤°»ò¨BÆJ¡C

¦p¦ó¡G³]©w¹w³]¥¨¶°¶°¦X

»¡©ú¦p¦ó¦b Visual FoxPro ¤¤¥i¥H«Ø¥ß¨Ã³]©w¦Û¤wªº¹w³]¥¨¶°¶°¦X¡C

¬ÛÃö³¹¸`

Visual FoxPro Àô¹Ò³]©w

´y­z¤£¦Pªº¤èªk¨Ó§ïÅÜ Visual FoxPro ªºÀô¹Ò³]©w¡A¨Ò¦p¨Ï¥Î [¿ï¶µ] ¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¡B¦bµ{¦¡±Ò°Ê³]©w²ÕºA¿ï¶µ¥H¤Î¨Ï¥Î©R¥O¦C¿ï¶µ¡C¯à²ÕºA Visual FoxPro ¤u¨ã¦C¡B°±¾nµøµ¡¡B³]©w½s¿è¾¹¿ï¶µ©M¤£§ïÅܵ{¦¡½X¦Ó¦Û­q§AªºÀ³¥Îµ{¦¡ªº¥~Æ[¡C

¹ï¨t²Î¶i¦æ³Ì¨Î¤Æ

´£¨Ñ¦³Ãö³Ì¨Î¤Æ±zªº§@·~¨t²ÎÀô¹Ò¤§¸ê°T¡C

¶}µo¥Í²£¤O¤u¨ã

°Q½×¥i¥Î©óÀ°§U«Ø¥ß Visual FoxPro À³¥Îµ{¦¡§ó®e©ö©M§Ö³tªº¤£¦P¤u¨ã¡C

­ì¤å¡G

Automating Keystroke Tasks with Macros

If you find yourself repeating the same keystrokes, or if you want to automate some keystroke tasks for your users, you can record and save these keystrokes in macros by using the Macros dialog box.

Note:
To use macros, any keyboard you use must have function keys F1 to F9, and a CTRL key or an ALT key.

In This Section

How to: Clear Macro Definitions

Provides instructions on how to use the Macros dialog box to clear macro key definitions.

How to: Create, Save, and Restore Macro Sets

Describes how you can create macro sets through the Macros dialog box.

How to: Edit Macros (Visual FoxPro)

Explains how the Macros dialog box makes it possible to edit existing macros.

How to: Record Macros (Visual FoxPro)

Describes the steps to record keystroke macros in Visual FoxPro.

How to: Set a Default Macro Set

Explains how you can create and set your own default macro set in Visual FoxPro.

Related Sections

Describes different ways to change Visual FoxPro environment settings such as using the Options dialog box, setting configuration options at program startup, using command-line options. You can configure Visual FoxPro toolbars, dock windows, set editor options, and customize the appearance of your applications without altering code.

Optimizing Your System

Provides information about optimizing your operating environment.

Development Productivity Tools

Discusses the different tools available to help make creating Visual FoxPro applications easier and faster.

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 43 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤é ¤K¤ë 22, 2004 9:01 pm    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G²M°£¥¨¶°©w¸q

¥i¥H³z¹L[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô²M°£Á䪺¥¨¶°©w¸q¡C

­Y­n²M°£¥¨¶°©w¸q

1.¦b[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¡A±q[¥¨¶°]²M³æ¤¤¿ï¨ú¥¨¶°¡C

2.¿ï¨ú[²M°£]¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¨Ï¥Î¥¨¶°¨Ó¦Û°Ê°õ¦æ«öÁä

[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Clear Macro Definitions

You can clear macro key definitions through the Macros Dialog Box.

To clear a macro definition

1.From the Macros dialog box, select a macro from the Individual Macro list.

2.Choose Clear.

See Also

Macros Dialog Box

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 44 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤G ¤K¤ë 24, 2004 1:05 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G«Ø¥ß¡BÀx¦s©M¦^´_¥¨¶°¶°¦X

¥¨¶°¶°¦XÀx¦s¤@¨t¦C«öÁä©w¸q©M¥¦­Ìªº¬ÛÃö¥¨¶°¡AÀx¦s¦b°ÆÀɦW¬° .FKY ªºÀɮפ¤¡C¥i¥H³z¹L[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¨Ó«Ø¥ß¥¨¶°¶°¦X¡C

­Y­n«Ø¥ß¥¨¶°¶°¦X

1.±q[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤«Ø¥ß³æ¤@Á䥨¶°¡C

2.¿ï¨ú[Àx¦s]¡C

3.¦b[Àx¦s¥¨¶°]¤è¶ô¤¤¡A¿é¤J¥¨¶°¶°¦X¦WºÙµM«á¿ï¨ú[Àx¦sÀÉ®×]¡C

­Y­n¦^´_¥¨¶°¶°¦X

1.±q[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô¤¤¿ï¨ú[¦^´_]¡C

2.¿ï¨ú¥¨¶°¶°¦XÀɮצWºÙ«á¿ï¨ú[½T©w]¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¨Ï¥Î¥¨¶°¨Ó¦Û°Ê°õ¦æ«öÁä

CLEAR ©R¥O

[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

RESTORE MACROS ©R¥O

SAVE MACROS ©R¥O

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Create, Save, and Restore Macro Sets

A macro set is a defined set of keys and their associated macros stored in a file with the extension .FKY. You can create macro sets through the Macros Dialog Box.

To create a macro set

1.From the Macros dialog box, create individual key macros.

2.Choose Save.

3.In the Save Current Macros To box, enter a name for the macro set and choose Save.

To restore a macro set

1.From the Macros dialog box, choose Restore.

2.Select a macro set file and then choose OK.

See Also

CLEAR Commands

Macros Dialog Box

RESTORE MACROS Command

SAVE MACROS Command

¦¶¨|¿³

²Ä 45 ¼Ó

µoªíµoªí©ó: ¬P´Á¤T ¤K¤ë 25, 2004 12:38 am    ¤å³¹¥DÃD: ¤Þ¨¥¦^ÂÐ

¦p¦ó¡G½s¿è¥¨¶° (Visual FoxPro)

¥i¥H³z¹L[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô½s¿è¬J¦sªº¥¨¶°¡C

­Y­n½s¿è¥¨¶°

1.±q[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ôªº[¥¨¶°]²M³æ¤¤¿ï¨ú¥¨¶°¡AµM«á¿ï¨ú[½s¿è]¡C

2.­×§ï¥¨¶°ªº¤º®e¡C

3.¿ï¨ú[½T©w]«ö¶s¡C

¬ÛÃö¸ê°T

¨Ï¥Î¥¨¶°¨Ó¦Û°Ê°õ¦æ«öÁä

CLEAR ©R¥O

[¥¨¶°]¹ï¸Ü¤è¶ô

SET FUNCTION ©R¥O

­ì¤å¡G

How to: Edit Macros (Visual FoxPro)

You can edit existing macros through the Macros Dialog Box.

To edit a macro

1.From the Macros dialog box, select a macro from the Individual Macro list and then choose Edit.

2.Modify the macro contents.

3.Choose OK.

See Also

CLEAR Commands

Macros Dialog Box

SET FUNCTION Command

±q¤§«eªº¤å³¹¶}©lÅã¥Ü:   
µoªí·s¥DÃD   ¦^ÂÐ¥DÃD    VFP ·R¥ÎªÌªÀ°Ï ­º­¶ -> VFP °Q½×°Ï ©Ò¦³ªº®É¶¡§¡¬° ¥x¥_®É¶¡ (GMT + 8 ¤p®É)
«e©¹­¶­± ¤W¤@­¶  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  ¤U¤@­¶
²Ä3­¶(¦@14­¶)

«e©¹:  
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±µoªí¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¦^ÂФ峹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±½s¿è¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±§R°£¤å³¹
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¶i¦æ§ë²¼
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±ªþ¥[ÀÉ®×
±z µLªk ¦b³o­Óª©­±¤U¸üÀÉ®×